• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking as someone who doesn't give a damn about the Colex MU, I'm disappointed that Kratos vs Asura didn't win. Hopefully the two MUs that did win are entertaining, at least. BillCord winning was an unexpected surprise, though again, not an MU I care for either, given I don't watch MLP or Gravity Falls. Will still watch it though, if only to see what DB pull for it.
Kratos is the MC of one of the biggest currently running game series, even if it doesn't happen in season 10 he'll probably get on in eventually. I don't really care about Colex either but I can be happy that people are getting a match that they wanted for a long time and, let's be honest, would likely have never happened if they lost this poll.

Colex and BillCord won the poll
baa.jpg

I would have prefer Ori VS Knight, but Bill VS Discord its my second choice for 2D.

Bill VS Discord is gonna be fun. Surely won't spawn a ton of toxicity.

Bill is still one of those characters that frequently gets wanked
His tier is all over the place. Depending where you see you get vastly different standing.

Though, aside that, from the bits I've seen of Gravity Falls, his trollish and upbeat personality is very entertaining to watch so a match with him is gonna have fun banter at the very least.

Bill VS Discord is gonna be fun. Surely won't spawn a ton of toxicity.

Bill is still one of those characters that frequently gets wanked
The animation potentional, the comedic writing in the analysis, reality bending MU(kinda like Wanda vs Zatanna), their chaotic & ecstatic characters, good for story setup, the banger score from Brandon Yates.

I'm hyped for it since I've watched both, and it's an episode with potentional to be in the upper echelons of amonst my favs if done right and if both characters are given respect, I am for it regardless of who wins. I just hope the community can be a little mature about it and be civil.

Anyways finale i give a 7.5/10 good but nothing special
The animation potentional, the comedic writing in the analysis, reality bending MU(kinda like Wanda vs Zatanna), their chaotic & ecstatic characters, good for story setup, the banger score from Brandon Yates.

I'm hyped for it since I've watched both, and it's an episode with potentional to be in the upper echelons of amonst my favs if done right and if both characters are given respect, I am for it regardless of who wins. I just hope the community can be a little mature about it and be civil.
how toxic can it be

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back