• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
had a mandela effect today. I thought the vvg death battle was finna start today
You did not have a Mandela effect. You just mistook the time zone when Death Battle said the episode would air on Dec 20 for Rooster Teeth First members and Death Battle Champion members and then Dec 21 for the public.

Alright, spoilers incoming. Please get out if you want to avoid them, remember that the episode is coming out today for RT First and Champions only. Tomorrow is the public release

wolf-wolves.mp4
Grrrrr vegito better win grrrrr

Gogito was a solid 9/10, nice way to end the season, track was a banger, nothing special but I liked it.

I was never a big Colex fan and Billcord is gonna spawn some of the worst DB discourse known to man so my opinions on those boil down to "thank god we'll never have to hear about them again". Still excited for season 10 since we're going in mostly blind.

Speaking as someone who doesn't give a damn about the Colex MU, I'm disappointed that Kratos vs Asura didn't win. Hopefully the two MUs that did win are entertaining, at least. BillCord winning was an unexpected surprise, though again, not an MU I care for either, given I don't watch MLP or Gravity Falls. Will still watch it though, if only to see what DB pull for it.

Speaking as someone who doesn't give a damn about the Colex MU, I'm disappointed that Kratos vs Asura didn't win. Hopefully the two MUs that did win are entertaining, at least. BillCord winning was an unexpected surprise, though again, not an MU I care for either, given I don't watch MLP or Gravity Falls. Will still watch it though, if only to see what DB pull for it.
I dont even know who tf colex is 💀

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back