• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
They really didn't factor in Fa Jin or Gearshift at all for this fight, or even Deku's fighting style and intelligence. the calcs by themselves are fine though I would've emphasised an argument being made for pro-Deku with a miniscule gap like that but fine. Both country level and FTL-FTL+. But this fight felt like it was pre-final act/part 2 War Deku which does make sense since the episodes production would've started when the second halve of the War didn't start or just started.
To be fair, I haven’t watched the episode yet but Gearshift was literally last month was it not? That’s just, way too new to even consider black boxing, considering how episode production works.

Season 9 bros, we got too cocky. We should’ve seen the signs at Fettdator, but we just brushed it off as a fluke. Then JohnWick came along, we made excuses for the odd matchup choice. Then Jason VS Michael happened with and we began to wake up. Now we are at Asta VS Deku, we should’ve known better but we coped thinking the finale would save this Season’s “flawless“ record, only for any remaining hopes to be dashed in a ki blast.
Hey I like BondWick!!!! That episode came out great despite its issues.

per ultraguy
"It's composite Goku + composite Vegeta with Potara vs Composite Goku + Composite Vegeta with Metamoran fusion"
Oh boy this will be the first time Goku is analyzed since S2. This will be a nice frame of reference for where Goku’s higher ends could land against some of his opponents down the line ngl.

To be fair, I haven’t watched the episode yet but Gearshift was literally last month was it not? That’s just, way too new to even consider black boxing, considering how episode production works.
Yes Gearshift came out last month so it's pretty recent, they did mention it in the episode but it was very, very downplay like much worse than the Ultra Ego form in thor vs vegeta

I mean eh at the beginning of the year the RT, animators and IH staff will normally suggest fights and then the IH narrow those down based on what they think will perform and be well received. Then they have to get approval from those above them. We (the RT) aren't involved in final decisions. I'm pretty sure somebody just took interest in this fight after seeing the strong performance of the DBX.
im interested in how those meetings go, has there been any backlash from the higher ups when an episode doesn't do well as predicted?

So with the stats given it makes me think Shigaraki could actually whoop Asta's ass fr, with his numerous broken quirks, hyper regeration, reactive evolution and decay which he wouldn't be able to survive. And Asta wouldn't be able to shut him down since quirks ain't magic and he's not strong enough to end him in one shot, not an easy fight but I'd back Shigaraki under DB's calcs
Now do Shigaraki vs Lucius 😈

Season 9 bros, we got too cocky. We should’ve seen the signs at Fettdator, but we just brushed it off as a fluke. Then JohnWick came along, we made excuses for the odd matchup choice. Then Jason VS Michael happened with and we began to wake up. Now we are at Asta VS Deku, we should’ve known better but we coped thinking the finale would save this Season’s “flawless“ record, only for any remaining hopes to be dashed in a ki blast.
BobaPredator was just okay
Average at worse but nothing beyond decent

BondWick was nice after the rough start

Haven't watched Asta vs Deku yet

I already express my thoughts on JvM

So one of Deku's cons was that he couldn't safely use max power, but they brought up the panel where Deku says he can compete with All Might without hurting himself. Weird how they gave him gear shift but didn't showcase any of his abilities with it.
Apperently he did in the fight according to one of the reseachers

So one of Deku's cons was that he couldn't safely use max power, but they brought up the panel where Deku says he can compete with All Might without hurting himself. Weird how they gave him gear shift but didn't showcase any of his abilities with it.
Would become outdated in like a few months regardless lol. But yes Deku can use his upper echelons of OFA with no recoil at this point.

1669585003451.jpg

Both characters can just nullify the others fusion lol.

I feel so empty, tired, resentful. I legitimately haven’t felt this dejectedly salty about an episode since Raven VS Twilight. I can’t believe a silly internet show is making me feel this way, I’m not as emotionally mature as I thought. Why this season, why the finale if they HAD to do it? My head hurts…

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back