• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Really want to know what made them go with Bond vs Wick?
Not a bad MU but given the popularity of there Alts what made them go with this
Probably the same reason they did Storm vs Korra last season kek!

Regardless, it'll be nice to see a more strategic battle again (rewatching Snake Vs Sam made me appreciate the slower, story driven DBs even more).

It's actually quite simple
C7KivWkX4AECXjN.jpg

Nox vs Strange Supreme. Supreme can use time travel to send Nox back to his family. It would be a nice bookends for Supreme's character, from a man who caused so much destruction to save his loved ones through time, to now preventing someone from doing the same and reuniting them with their own loved ones.
What a perfect fight and ending

Why are they composting?
Honestly idk. I'm pretty sure you... can't composite Daniel Craig's Bond with any of the other Bond's via being confirmed canonically to be a completely different Bond taking up the mantle.

The rest of the Bond's have contention on if you can composite or not and they just published a video saying not compositing them would be headcanon or something.

I thinks there's been debates on this but I'm guessing The G1 blog will explain shit
They have to.

One reason is to make James Bond significantly faster than John Wick such that his speed advantage outweighs John's strength advantage. Cue She-Ra vs Wonder Woman.

it'll be nice to see a more strategic battle again (rewatching Snake Vs Sam made me appreciate the slower, story driven DBs even more).
Well, they have Black Widow vs Widowmaker, they have Winter Soldier vs Red Hood, they just had Excalibur vs Raiden. They have the experience. They just struggle to have the time. Esp. when Rooster Teeth - even Warner Bros is not doing well.

Honestly idk. I'm pretty sure you... can't composite Daniel Craig's Bond with any of the other Bond's via being confirmed canonically to be a completely different Bond taking up the mantle.

The rest of the Bond's have contention on if you can composite or not and they just published a video saying not compositing them would be headcanon or something.
With Link, you can argue why he should be composite, I'm not sure that's the same with Bond to.

I'm guessing Wick is more relevant and into the public's eyes currently.
Okay question guys which Matchup you want to have a emotional ending?
Weird one but Akuma VS Yujiro Hanma. After a brutal fight, Akuma prepares his Raging Demon while Yujiro looks at his fate, enjoyed that he finally found someone who could match him. Akuma finishes him off, leaving Yujiro to go out...with a smile. Akuma respects him, seeing him to be a good fighter and leaves his prayer beads (or something else) to honor him, leaving Yujiro to rest in peace.

Daniel Craig probably doesn't effect the composite that much anyway, he's the gritty bond after all. The wackier shit happened in the ones you can argue are all canon to one another.

Daniel Craig probably doesn't effect the composite that much anyway, he's the gritty bond after all. The wackier shit happened in the ones you can argue are all canon to one another.
Yeah, hence why him being there just feels... odd. I think either he should've been the specific Bond put against Wick, or he should've been left out of the composite, honestly.

Kratos vs Asura
Kratos vs Dante
Broly vs Asura
Atrocitus vs Asura
The long lists and webs of matchups...

BTW how much a loss (however you view it) it is if Kratos vs Asura is made in 2D sprites instead of 3D models? Some always fancy an Asura matchup must be made in 3D but then 3D matchups means bigger costs and likely put aside or postponed for animation/production.

Yeah, hence why him being there just feels... odd. I think either he should've been the specific Bond put against Wick, or he should've been left out of the composite, honestly.
All matters not if Everything or Nothing is composited into the James Bond we are talking about.

YARQ: how obscure is Monika vs Miyuki Sone? Like... Compared with all other matchups in general?

I've run into an interesting situation while researching a matchup.

I'm trying to decide if a character who has resisted a specific kind of possession before could resist another.

The character I'm researching has resisted a type of biological possession, where if you're infected with the cells of a specific creature, said creature/spawn of the creature can enforce their will upon you and possess you in that manner. They were able to resist the effects of this and not become possessed.

If they were fighting a character who can possess you by becoming one with your soul and mind, and then assuming control of you, do you think they'd be able to resist this control due to their previous biological possession resistance? Or would this be beyond their capabilities.

I've run into an interesting situation while researching a matchup.

I'm trying to decide if a character who has resisted a specific kind of possession before could resist another.

The character I'm researching has resisted a type of biological possession, where if you're infected with the cells of a specific creature, said creature/spawn of the creature can enforce their will upon you and possess you in that manner. They were able to resist the effects of this and not become possessed.

If they were fighting a character who can possess you by becoming one with your soul and mind, and then assuming control of you, do you think they'd be able to resist this control due to their previous biological possession resistance? Or would this be beyond their capabilities.
I'd say different kinds of possession warrant different resistances. One's biological, and the other's mental.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back