• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
God, I want BondWick to be a masterpiece, then maybe the people whining that characters have better alts will finally shut up.

I mean, yes, it’s true, but please stop decrying an episode just because it had better options.
This to me BondWick has to be an 8 at least

Who would be a good opponent for Cerebus the Aardvark?

Unlikely, for the sole reason that Torrian is not involved with its production.
Jesus I know Torrian moved on to better pasture but man I wish he came back for one fight per season

This to me BondWick has to be an 8 at least

Jesus I know Torrian moved on to better pasture but man I wish he came back for one fight per season
He seems to be VERY against the idea of ever returning to RoosterTeeth. Even as recent as just a couple months ago, I saw Brandon Yates bring up the idea of working on a DB again and he said he'd rather never work with RT again and instead do their own thing on their own time.

He seems to be VERY against the idea of ever returning to RoosterTeeth. Even as recent as just a couple months ago, I saw Brandon Yates bring up the idea of working on a DB again and he said he'd rather never work with RT again and instead do their own thing on their own time.
I wouldn't mind if he didn't come back. While I'm not too confident in saying it now, if Bond vs Wick turns out great, then I'm certain the quality of 3D fights can stand without Torrian.

Ok, just like Gohan, Piccolo, Frieza & Cell are the big remaining 4 for DBZ, whats left for DC & Marvel?

This season alone did bunch of big remaining ones, whats left besides Galactus, Antman & MM for introducing important characters?

Man RT must've been very shitty to him
To burn the bridge with ya best Animator

Fa4--t0XwAA8nz6.jpg

Just want to see how Brandon would handle Gohan anger theme

I need to find a villain MU for Gohan, I honestly think having a fellow hero as his opponent hurts the potential of a fight. Gohan's most iconic/cool moments are him battling villains, it just doesn't feel the same when he's fighting someone as good-hearted as he is.
Idk if there's any villain MU u can find for Gohan

Idk if there's any villain MU u can find for Gohan
There are a lot of evil half-humans but I can't remember any atm lol
I was reading Tv Tropes and I found Hybrid
Rom Spaceknigth's final enemy. Dragon Ball vs Marvel.
Half-human Half Dire Wraith. All evil.
Obsess to collect superpowered women to bear his children.
Shape-shifter and powerful psychic (enough to give some problems to a young X-man)
Tragic past. His father was basically the only good Wraith of the universe and Hybrid used to be a sweet kid until the other Wraith found him and corrupt him.

By the way, what do you think of Asuka (piloting the EVA 02) VS Tetsuya Tsurugi (piloting the Great Mazinger)
Two hot-blooded broken ace pilots, both hides their inferiority complex with a superiority complex.
Even though they had trained since they were very young and that they pilot "superior" models of "robots" (I know that EVAs are not robots) both are surpassed by a more inexperienced pilot (Shinji and Koji) piloting a lesser "model" (EVA 01 and Mazinger Z).
Both fought 9 mass produced evil copies of the "mechas" they pilot (Asuka: EVA 05 to 13. Tetsuya: 9 Mass production Great Mazingers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back