• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The individual who 21 is based off of, Vomi, appeared when they show Dr. Gero's family tree. Also she appears in the game Dragon Ball Z: Kakarot where she works for Bulma's dad.
FWAdwA7acAAUjsI.jpg:large
Vomi...., it sounds worse than Thanos' real name

Not only is she a who, she's also not even canon. Tragic.
Extra connections should I say?

That is promising on surface.

I really look forward towards a gun fight, then some car chasing, then some ambush and fisticuffs then finishes with some surprise moves or gadgets.

Last edited:
I still don't get that tbh. Like the only version of Mario that could have his own profile is Paper Mario, due him having some different abilities to normal Mario.
The thread was due to a massive amount of inconsistencies in power level being brought about DUE to all the different sub franchises generally having him at different power level. Accrued a lot of anti-feats and questionable elements iirc. I get where they're coming from in doing it at least.

I always will be of the opinion Paper Mario should never be considered mainline Mario. Far too much differentiating them to be considered the same person, its clearly an alternate universe/completely different thing.
So umm, was it Brandon who teased a track he did made it as DB ep? How did that tease go, because this exists technically lol

That's not a fan commissioned track though, that'd be business work, it SHOULDN'T count.

It'll be interesting to see how the viewer response for Bond Vs Wick will be, so far when it comes to new franchises in DB Mythology, newer anime and alternative comics (i.e not DC/Marvel) are the ones that got the most positive response and viewership this season.
I feel BondWick should do very well for itself. John Wick is a pretty massive and currently very relevant franchise and Bond is a classic franchise, it could likely reach outside of their regular audience to a degree because of that.

Nothing will ever pull more views than stuff like newer anime because of how generally mainstream they are, and alternative comics varies heavily, invincible & The Boys had a magical lightning in a bottle scenario, and if we reach back to a season or two before, Archie Sonic was the biggest video game comic ever.

I feel BondWick should do very well for itself. John Wick is a pretty massive and currently very relevant franchise and Bond is a classic franchise, it could likely reach outside of their regular audience to a degree because of that.

Nothing will ever pull more views than stuff like newer anime because of how generally mainstream they are, and alternative comics varies heavily, invincible & The Boys had a magical lightning in a bottle scenario, and if we reach back to a season or two before, Archie Sonic was the biggest video game comic ever.
I wholeheartedly believe that Bond vs Wick should be a big success on its own.

I should also add that the Boom Comics is what gives Power Rangers and WWF/WWE a BIG boost in strength and speed (and possibly hax wall). Sadly not just does Power Rangers and WWF/WWE episodes not as well perceived, one WWE episode was making one of the worst (if not THE worst) episodes of all.

i acutally see Bondwick doing above average-maybe a Thorgeta level episode in the long run.....at best. It's not a match-up people actually requested, As others have pointed out, both Bond and Wick had more popular alt choices. I hope for the best, but I don't see it being a hit.

Epic Rap Battles of History did a John Wick rap episode not that long ago and it didn't do crazy numbers, at least for them, since they are a much bigger channel.

Eh, if the fight and ost are good enough, it could do 1.5-2 million in like 2-3 weeks.
Yeah, I can see this one doing very well, two big names attached and if it gets some viral attention (which is possible off of John Wick imo) it could really get around.

Nothing will ever be as big a breakout success as Omni-Man vs Homelander unless we manage to have two series' have a meteoric rise in popularity in the mainstream and versus scene like that again, but it can likely do quite well for itself.

It'll be interesting to see how the viewer response for Bond Vs Wick will be, so far when it comes to new franchises in DB Mythology, newer anime and alternative comics (i.e not DC/Marvel) are the ones that got the most positive response and viewership this season.
Yeah, I can see this one doing very well, two big names attached and if it gets some viral attention (which is possible off of John Wick imo) it could really get around.

Nothing will ever be as big a breakout success as Omni-Man vs Homelander unless we manage to have two series' have a meteoric rise in popularity in the mainstream and versus scene like that again, but it can likely do quite well for itself.
Eh, if the fight and ost are good enough, it could do 1.5-2 million in like 2-3 weeks.
pretty Much
if BondWick does well i see 1.5-2Mil Range
it not the most popular Mu for both but it still feature big name players
recap on S9 views
Omnilander-7.5Mil
Thorgeta-3-1.Mil
TanJon-2.4Mil
WandaZ-2.1Mil
MagSuo-2Mil
BobaPred/HerKong/HarJinx-1.9Mil
ExRaiden-1.7Mil

man those numbers are so much better than last 2 seasons on average lol

YodaMick/Iron Fist vs Po would be on the bottom on that list and they were on top of last season's first half list.

I really hope Bondwick does well, I'm more curious on Jason vs Michael and Black Adam fights, both of those episodes are timed to movies coming out that month and I want to see if the movie hype paid off.

God, I want BondWick to be a masterpiece, then maybe the people whining that characters have better alts will finally shut up.

I mean, yes, it’s true, but please stop decrying an episode just because it had better options.
"Yeah but [literal who character 2 people know] is a better matchup than [an actually well known character]"
I'm guilty of this too though, so I probably can't complain too much

TO BE FAIR Wick & Bond's alts weren't LITERAL WHOS they were both from very popular franchises themselves.
This really.
James Bond and John Wick are very well recognised action agent / assassin film figures.

Their "better options" really suffer from being less popular. Esp. Agent 47.

True, this is meant for other cases though
Which is why Death Battle does not refrain from using recurring combatants. To satisfy current and potential audience.
Also saved sprite / 3D model costs too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back