• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
When they cry has a complicated cosmology and if she is somewhat compared to the cosmology, Wesker is dead,
As far as I know, the only thing that might save Takano is the possibility that she might have probability manipulation. Either that, or it's considered outside help and she doesn't get it.

The highest interpretation of some composited WTCC characters might net her building level AP and supersonic-hypersonic reactions. So technically it isn't entirely one-sided, but without hax, Wesker should win handily overall.

Tbf She-Hulk vs Supergirl sucks ass too but Supergirl vs Gohan ain't any better lmao (I think I've actually seen some decent MUs for Supergirl on r/dbm, they're probably not worth pushing but they definetly deserve more attention than ******* Gohan)
I really doubt Gohan would ever fight a girl like that, even despite DB's whole "morals removed."

Honestly I'd love a version of death battle where you can win via incap rather than just outright death.

1200px-BlazBlue_Central_Fiction_Azrael_Arcade_04.png

2180279-asuraswrathboss.jpg
Why this looks like one "I am sure to win" meme wip.

So kaguya and bleach are the top rated animes on MAL now
So...
1. Kaguya in future Death Battle?
2. Bleach vs non-Naruto episodes are overdue.

As far as I know, the only thing that might save Takano is the possibility that she might have probability manipulation. Either that, or it's considered outside help and she doesn't get it.

The highest interpretation of some composited WTCC characters might net her building level AP and supersonic-hypersonic reactions. So technically it isn't entirely one-sided, but without hax, Wesker should win handily overall.
The "When Higurashi Cry" / "Higurashi When They Cry" verse revolves around wall level to building level feats usually.

And the gods are quite restricted in comparison.

Whereas in Umineko...

Those are cool
Azreal Ismymost preferred but god know who will they ever bring Blazeblue Back

And no way n hell there bringing Augus before Asura
If they bring in Augus before Asura, does that increase hope Asura comes in (and bigger slash back if he does not).

Engi Vs Torbjorn is kinda weird though cause they play very differently despite being similar. Engineers main source of damage is his sentry while Torb’s turret is more just a support thing and he’s the main damage dealer.

Insert

I have found one awfully great (but likely old) MHA joke.

For the sake of compliance of all relevant laws, rules and regulations I am not posting here. Please DM me if you want it, thanks.

The "When Higurashi Cry" / "Higurashi When They Cry" verse revolves around wall level to building level feats usually.

And the gods are quite restricted in comparison.
That's why I mentioned compositing the many branching VNs for Higurashi. I've heard separate VNs set in Higurashi like Outbreak for example, have more impressive feats.

And, I'm pretty sure there's manga confirmation at this point that Lambdadelta from Umineko was explicitly controlling Takano's gamepiece, so Takano could have at least one form of busted hax by association.

Speed yeah for now

Not sure about hax, KH characters apparently aren’t too shabby in that department either and DBH hax turned out to not be unbeatable as it’s touted as. So the hax argument is probably debatable

Mickey leads with type 1 CM/Type 2 info time stop, gg

And how much is this? Uni and above? How much without it?
At most hyperverse level by scaling from Lambdadelta herself.

And since this will be involving Lambdadelta, this may be considered outside help.

Insert

Nobody is discussing on this?

At most hyperverse level by scaling from Lambdadelta herself.

And since this will be involving Lambdadelta, this may be considered outside help.

Nobody is discussing on this?
I'll start: does someone know the canonity of Indiana Joe as Indiana Joe has many works? They have shown video game feats and abilities and I have a feeling that they are not in the unified canonity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back