• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Trunks is in his Spider-Man era
image.png

Make him fight the strongest version of Spider-Man

I'm not the one to ask.

But I do know he's massively slower lol

He's subsonic at best. It's just that if you touch him at all, you apparently get soul poisoned.
....and get impregnated...and his gonna do that to junko
Kill Junko and make her impregnated... That's something people with different levels of "goodness" will do upon her ironically.

This is disgusting even at thought but this is Junko Enoshima so she deserves no pity.

Thing is Junko would start the fight by throwing her robot army at him (Monokumas to be exact), she rarely fights directly.
Until the robot army gets destroyed or her true self be exposed.

Springtrap is such a crazy character. Stats are lackluster but he wins most of his MUs with hax because of those bullshit novels
Novels huh?

The counter is that Afton can not only hack bots easily, but he also at one point used Agony or whatever to fuse with metal shit or something and become giant.
I'm not the one to ask.

But I do know he's massively slower lol

He's subsonic at best. It's just that if you touch him at all, you apparently get soul poisoned.
Similar to how Jonathan Joestar can defeat Tanjiro Kamado even if he would have been far slower (and of course Liam Swan of Death Battle just says he is at least relativistic possibly 1500 c).

How many have honestly heard of Valvrave the Liberator (Japan mecha anime) and Astro Plan (China mecha anime)?

And for those who have heard about them, which characters are pit against which characters?

Until the robot army gets destroyed or her true self be exposed.
Each robot has Relativistic combat speed so that’d be a bit harder in practice than on paper

The counter is that Afton can not only hack bots easily, but he also at one point used Agony or whatever to fuse with metal shit or something and become giant.
Can he do this while getting blitzed? He’d also be fighting 50 bots at once

How many have honestly heard of Valvrave the Liberator (Japan mecha anime) and Astro Plan (China mecha anime)?

And for those who have heard about them, which characters are pit against which characters?
It is good that you find another obscure verse. However, even the "alternative universe" Death Battle fans do not know this verse. Rather, they tend to spam Tiger Shark matchups and Kamen Rider matchups.

I don't know enough about the debate to show why people think Afton wins really.

Also, as an aside, Ghostface in the new trailer seems to dodge gunfire. It's almost like teleportation, really. But in any case I looked at the frames and the gun definitely shoots while Ghostface is in frame so uh... That's gonna be fun.

Potential supersonic and wall Composite Ghostface. He may beat the Impostor lol

Ori VS Knight is oddly crazy.

Do you believe The Knight is just a ******* bug and is not Relativistic-LS from the Radiance? Then it dies horribly.

Do you believe in rela-LS but still nothing too big for AP? It could potentially win via hax, but there are arguments for Ori to just AoE and win even with phasing if Ori just spams it.

Do you believe in freaking Uni Knight? It stomps.
Well technically you can actually say The Knight isn't really bug sized.

If anything he's probably in a similar height as Ori. Though personally I think both can't be killed normally and Knight just has a way to finish Ori via Dream Nail while Ori doesn't has any opportunity to kill the void.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back