• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Magneto_%28Marvel_Comics_character%29.jpg

Me fr

Well yeah, but who's going to want to worship the god who actively gives them diabetes and tooth decay?

I mean unless NotoriusSoda wants to be a wrathful god of course.
No the reason why people have diabetes and decay is yes because of notorious but that’s more or less their fault of not brushing their teeth or controlling the amount of it.

Also your the god of hunting godzilla’s

Yeah that's pretty much the reason. It doesn't help that the norse games muddy the cosmology and make it more confusing from a casual perspective, making it seem like Kratos and the other gods peak at like country level.
Yeah, I see what you mean. I remember when I first visied the wiki and before actually read arguments on VS debating I really had a hard time wrapping my head on stuff like characters being above Planet level unless they were like comic superheroes who have spectacular feats on that level (and far above).

Is their a canon Multiplier for hyper sonic? @Kirbonic_Pikmin
There’s not an official one, no, considering he’s from 3&K and all, but there is a generally agreed unofficial one.

Since 1 depowered Super Emerald can enable Super Sonic, the community seems to agree that Hyper Sonic would be an at minimum 7x multiplier to Super Sonic, since there’s 7 Super Emeralds required for the transformation.

I'm not even quite sure are Super Emeralds different from Chaos Emeralds.

They are atm implied to be different because they are locked away in different dimension, but there is statement I think that Super Emeralds are just Chaos Emeralds except juiced up by Master Emerald? I'd prefer if it was latter.

also plz no dont try to do multipliers for Sonic lol
the Super Emeralds still exist, in Adventure 1 they’re seen on the altar surrounding the Master Emerald

Last edited:
Characters deathbattle should use to complete a group of fighters:
Sakura haruno, and obito(completes team 7 and best naruto villans)
Ussop, Robin, Nami, brook, chopper, jinbei, luffy (more strawhats the better)
Rouge the bat (only main character mobian I can think of not used yet)
Yurameshi, kurama, kuwabara (completes yuyu protags)
Sagat, Vega, and seth (completes shadaloo and street fighter bosses)
Ky (the other best boy of guilty gear)
The other digidestined (seriously only tai so far?)
Cyborg (only main justice league character I can think about caring of)
Sinestro, annihilus, Kyle reyner ( the other lanturn leaders)
Jean grey, cyclops, juggurnaut, nightcrawler (only x men left? Lmao)

Super duper technically they havent used real Silver but lets just count him lol From main MCs, Sonic has Rouge, Blaze, Chaotix & Omega.

Oh man, other Digidestined? Thats 7 characters, if One Piece cant get that Digimon is hopeless. Esp. since better Digi MUsdont even use em.

Martian Manhunter prolly fits with Cyborg as one of last few major DC heroes left.

Hmmm the Lantern group is still bit too random and isnt it missing way more like Larfleeze and Blue and Indigo ones-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back