• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
For those that have trouble reading it’s

Antvasima: King of staff/gods

Akm_sama: goddess of waifus

Darkdragonmedeus: Goddess of cute dragon lolis

Demongodmitchaubin: God of magic and scarves

Lordgriffin1000: God of ghosts

Nehz_xzx: God of earth and planets

Sir_ovens: God of toasters, toaster ovens, and ovens

Just_a_random_butler: Goddess of butlery

Crabwhale: God of skeletons, crabs, whales, and crabwhales

Theglassman12: Goddess of vtubing, fighting games, and glass

Migue79: Goddess of jeanne simping

Donttalkdt: Goddess of shut up
Migue is also the patron saint of Megaman calcs.

How about this Death Battle for Season 11
FS6r6HiXoAA7z-7.jpg

Can I be the God of posting whatever I feel like? Because I feel like that's kinda my thing.
How about this Death Battle for Season 11
FS6r6HiXoAA7z-7.jpg
Daphne vs Fujiko bout to be wild...

Anne VS Luz is not good. I hope they don't do it.
Anne VS Luz is not good but I don't mind if they do it.

Which type of god could I take?

I mean, I kind of agree somewhat. Hyper Sonic doesn’t have much going on because it’s from so early in the series and has only had one appearance, meanwhile UI Goku has a whole gimmick going on and such. I think UI starts to lose its luster as he starts getting the white hair and shit tho lol.

I prefer Ultra Sonic from Archie to Hyper Sonic conceptually and mostly in execution
I don't care for any of Sonic's other "Super" transformations. SS should always be the apex,which is conceptually the opposite of myriad-stepping-stone-forms,leave that for Saiyans & Digimon. That was always a point of no return.

Last edited:
Anne VS Luz is not good. I hope they don't do it.
It's a garage match, but it's the popular one. Like it has like 3 connections (being extremely surface level ones), is very one sided even with Luz getting a wand in the newest episode (spoilers for the leaked episode if anyone cares I guess) and the fight does not work well for animation due to both's fighting style being polar opposites but it's the match we're getting if they use them even if Luz vs Akko/Iruma/Harry and Anne vs Davis are infinity better.

Last edited:
It's a garage match, but it's popular one. Like it has like 3 connections (most being extremely surface level), is very one sided even with Luz getting a wand in the newest episode (spoilers for the leaked episode if anyone cares I guess) and the fight does not work well for animation due to both's fighting style being polar opposites but it's the match we're getting if they use them even if Luz vs Akko/Iruma/Harry and Anne vs Davis are infinity better.
What's the three connections?

And Luz VS Akko is somewhat more stompy in favor of Akko. Because of the Calamity Form, a certain impaled nerd from Amphibia results in Luz's lose too.

The impaled nerd from Amphibia stomps Wu Yong from the Water Margin despite the latter is generally more cruel.

• Disney MC
  • Dark skinned female
  • Isekai Protagonist
And now they have another connection: They have returned to the Earth after confronting the main antagonist in the Season 2 Finale and they tries to return to the alternative world with their allies.
It's still more thematic and has way more animation potential.
Which matchup are you referring to?

I don't care for any of Sonic's other "Super" transformations. SS should always be the apex,which is conceptually the opposite of myriad-stepping-stone-forms,leave that for Saiyans & Digimon. That was always a point of no return.
I actually mostly agree, Super Forms in Sonic have always been my favorite example of a franchise having different forms and I think it handles it better than most franchises, especially in the long run. I greatest prefer Super Sonic being just the single, one form he has, I think it avoids most of the issues that Super Saiyans and other constant form increasing series’ run into. Narratively and gameplay wise I think it’s the best option. At the most, having ONE other form slightly above it that is rarely used is fine. Hence why I don’t mind Ultra Sonic.

I’m actually fine with there being like variants to Super Forms tho. Things like Darkspine Sonic and Excalibur are really cool, as none of them supersede Super Sonic but they all do interesting things on their own and within their stories.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back