• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly UI is way cooler in both concept and execution than Hyper Sonic.

Like I can't not pog everytime I rewatch UI Goku do the coolest shit I ever seen in my life
I mean, I kind of agree somewhat. Hyper Sonic doesn’t have much going on because it’s from so early in the series and has only had one appearance, meanwhile UI Goku has a whole gimmick going on and such. I think UI starts to lose its luster as he starts getting the white hair and shit tho lol.

I prefer Ultra Sonic from Archie to Hyper Sonic conceptually and mostly in execution

I mean, I kind of agree somewhat. Hyper Sonic doesn’t have much going on because it’s from so early in the series and has only had one appearance, meanwhile UI Goku has a whole gimmick going on and such. I think UI starts to lose its luster as he starts getting the white hair and shit tho lol.

I prefer Ultra Sonic from Archie to Hyper Sonic conceptually and mostly in execution
I actually like both Sign and Mastered. UI in general is just awesome, the music, the memes, the way it grabbed the entire internet by the balls.

Peak shit I dare say.

In response to making Goku white they made Frieza black. Wild

Silver hair Perfected Ultra Instinct is still peak, I don't like True Ultra Instinct and whatnot...

PfgWu3W.jpg

I had a question is it possible to say that a secondary material is non canon just cause the characters are more powerful in the secondary material even if the secondary material is confirmed Canon?
Cause someone on Reddit was arguing that the MLP IDW comics shouldn’t be used despite the stories being confirmed to be canon now, since they have more abilities/are more powerful than they are displayed in the show.

I had a question is it possible to say that a secondary material is non canon just cause the characters are more powerful in the secondary material even if the secondary material is confirmed Canon?
Cause someone on Reddit was arguing that the MLP IDW comics shouldn’t be used despite the stories being confirmed to be canon now, since they have more abilities/are more powerful than they are displayed in the show.
No thats stupid

Nah that’s dumb, if they’re canon then their feats count.

Plus Discord doesn’t have any Anti-Feats in the actual show so him having better feats in the comics wouldn’t contradict anything.

Raoh VS Toyotomi Hideyoshi, i doubt Sengoku Basara its enough popular to make this MU an legit option.
Sengoku Basara was hot in Japan and basically APAC back then as a parody of Sengoku Musou.

A lot of ACGN masterpieces are popular in APAC but rarely hit in the Americas somehow.

lmao

Guys, I think Kirby stomps all his matchups now:

Friendship ends with Majin Buu; Green Lantern is the new rival of Kirby now.

Nah that’s dumb, if they’re canon then their feats count.

Plus Discord doesn’t have any Anti-Feats in the actual show so him having better feats in the comics wouldn’t contradict anything.
This makes Bill Cipher vs Discord Scarlet Witch vs Zatanna all over again.

Oh behold a lot of jokes and memes in Bill Cipher vs Discord. Death Battle jokes and memes even.

Luz vs Anne- they’ve seen how much the series have popped up and really like it a lot, consider it a more modern Steven Star, “Luz more like Luz-er!” The only one who’s seen both series likes OH more but thinks Anne will probably win
I don't get the exact connection especially considering that Luz is more similar to Akko and a certain nerd from Amphibia. And Movie Sonic is a choice for Anne.
I suppose Calamity Gems' abilities still apply to Calamity Trio's Calamity Form.
Arle vs Reimu- no idea, they generally get the idea of Touhou and it’s kinda popular
Maybe Death Battle Team could start to try to touch the Touhou and find its vagueness.
Evelyn Wang vs Gwenpool- cool, really liked Everything Everywhere All At Once
Great.

By the way, in Omniversal Battlefield, FrostNova's freezing has been wanked calculated as 4 Petatons. The feat is with extensive preparation to enhance the effect of FrostNova's "magic" in certain area and FrostNova is a glass cannon. Though, FrostNova now has more confidence against Mr. Freeze.

don't get the exact connection especially considering that Luz is more similar to Akko and a certain nerd from Amphibia. And Movie Sonic is a choice for Anne.
they don't seem to be all too aware of LWA and i don't we need to go thru ever version of Sonic on the show
Maybe Death Battle Team could start to try to touch the Touhou
Swan did say he would like to get the series on the show

I just finished reading Steel Ball Run last week. Any oppenents for anyone in it? I know Valentine has Armstrong fron Metal Gear and Gyro has Kamina from Gurren Lagann but i was wondering if Johnny and Diego had any in particular.

honestly if the anime makes Ui less recurring it would be great, a point that would put it above the dbs manga.

but it's dbs, it's more than obvious that Ui will be the new super sayayin god blue.
I swear to god if the anime pulls the "Actually Beerus is WAY stronger still then both Goku and Vegeta" Imma flip my shit
Such a copout from Toyataro in an attempt to move the goalpost further from Goku and the gang

Black Frieza better show up at Beerus's planet and whip his ass in order for my faith to be restored, cause logically at this point Frieza should be retardedly strong

When profile?🤑

When profile?🤑
I actually just remembered this due to the recent chapter of Goku going God and Blue on Namek.

Off-topic but I’m taking Greek mythology for college right now and this came into my head

629-DCC98-2-E1-B-454-E-95-F2-4-B24172-AD6-FB.jpg

If there were more gods I could possibly create one for every staff member but I can’t and some of you guys might be wondering why they’re this Greek god and not that but this is just for fun as well as why did you pick this staff member and not that one but again it’s just for fun.

For those that have trouble reading it’s

Antvasima: King of staff/gods

Akm_sama: goddess of waifus

Darkdragonmedeus: Goddess of cute dragon lolis

Demongodmitchaubin: God of magic and scarves

Lordgriffin1000: God of ghosts

Nehz_xzx: God of earth and planets

Sir_ovens: God of toasters, toaster ovens, and ovens

Just_a_random_butler: Goddess of butlery

Crabwhale: God of skeletons, crabs, whales, and crabwhales

Theglassman12: Goddess of vtubing, fighting games, and glass

Migue79: Goddess of jeanne simping

Donttalkdt: Goddess of shut up

I guess i can vibe with it. My preferred for Shirou used to be Hyde from Under Night but this honestly works for me a bit and Shirou isn't as op as the god tiers in Fate/Nasuverse so i can see this being a debate depending on how you view Johnny's stats.
Really it probably comes down to the speed, as far as I remember and have seen Shirou cant resist the spin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back