• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
SPOILER_20221017_210218-1.jpg

Im really curious on how they'll deliver on this MU
it's incredibly unlikely, but it'd be radical if they worked with CryptTV to make an awesome Live Action fight,
Also the best way to end the fight is with an ultra gory Adam vs Zeus/ Hulk vs Bruly slug fest, where they just grab each other and start stabbing and slashingthe **** out of each other until finally Michael goes limp and it's revealed Jason is holding up the severed top half of Michael before crushing the head into mashed cake

it's incredibly unlikely, but it'd be radical if they worked with CryptTV to make an awesome Live Action fight,
Also the best way to end the fight is with an ultra gory Adam vs Zeus/ Hulk vs Bruly slug fest, where they just grab each other and start stabbing and slashingthe **** out of each other until finally Michael goes limp and it's revealed Jason is holding up the severed top half of Michael before crushing the head into mashed cake
Super Hero Beat Down vibes for this MU would be insane

It'll be a challenge given they have to nail the following

Pacing
Gore
Choreography
The Kill

Pacing
Gore
Choreography
The Kill
This one's going to be the hardest. The only way to do this fight justice is for there to be brief, quiet moments where the two stalk and get the drop on one another, while also balancing the gorefest. This needs to somehow play out like Snake vs Sam AND Jon vs Sabrewulf in order to nail it.

So I’ve been thinking about Ultra’s blog on alternate Sonic continuity MUs alongside major popular Sonic MUs, and kinda wanted to comment on if I think they’d be a Sonic win or loss and if I think there’s potential for a Sonic win streak. Mainly from a Sonic perspective cause I usually only have so much to say for the opponent (or have talked abt ‘em before)

Eggman vs Bowser - This is the most likely next Sonic MU imho, incredibly popular legacy rival MU, has a lot of fun fight potential, could be excellent. It’s the biggest risk towards the Sonic win streak tho, as we have no reference for their modern Mario scaling. Eggman realistically SHOULD take it, but depending on what they give to Bowser or potentially omit for Eggman could alter it.

Archie Knuckles vs Juggernaut - Awesome MU, gives potential for an awesome slugfest with insane cosmic scale and would let the craziest version of Knuckles strut his insanity in an opponent who could likely take his hits at least. Should be a pretty solid Sonic win, even if you make Juggs match him in AP/Speed, Knuckles outhaxxes to an absurd degree in many ways that could secure a victory, Solid Sonic W.

Sally Acorn vs Princess Leia - I never even thought of this MU myself honestly, but it’d allow for some interesting analysis/stats since it’d be an Archie episode NOT dependent on Super Form stats and thus wouldn’t be a repeat of Silver, Sonic, or a potential Knuckles rundown. It’d allow for discussion on more base form feats/scaling and such. I’m pretty sure base Archie outclasses most of Star Wars tho, and I’m pretty sure this MU would be Sword of Acorns GGs, but it’d be fun. Solid Sally W.

Blaze vs Rivet / Sailor Mars - Would allow for an updated view on Game Super Forms and would talk about the Rush games largely, which contain two of Sonic’s most impressive uni+ feats overall. Blaze is also a cool character and would be fun to go over and present a really fun fight. I prefer Rivet as her opponent, would allow Ratchet to finally get a modern, updated analysis and Rivet actually keeps up extraordinarily well with Base Blaze with her weaponry, gadgets, and she should have MFTL+ reaction speed, and would probably hang in against Burning Blaze for a bit, but would eventually L up in the end. Sailor Mars seems like another good option but that’d be poaching one of Reimu’s best /: , also a lot of Toei bullshit and I have no idea where Mars’ power stands. Solid Blaze W for Rivet, IDK for Mars.

Enerjak vs Lord Drakkon - I’m not familiar with Power Rangers but I think anything in its group of Tokusatsu or Toku adjacent series are super entertaining and would enjoy seeing a rundown on a more insane level of that stuff. Drakkon and Enerjak seem surprisingly well matched and could potentially go either way. It would ultimately depend on if Drakkon could resist Enerjak’s Concept Manip, and what Drakkon would scale to cosmologically. 50/50 for now imo.

Fleetway Sonic vs Kasen Ibaraki / Onslaught - Fleetway is a ******* buckwild verse and would necessitate an interesting and fun analysis, it’s be a blast to hear it talked about. The dynamic of Sonic and SS inherently leads to an interesting fight. I think I’ve talked enough on Kasen for you guys to know how I feel about that MU, I adore it, it’s probably in my top 5 VS MUs of all time, and has a lot of fun shit to work with, so I’ll discuss Onslaught ig. It seems fine, no really strong opinions on it. If Onslaught is at all comparable to Magneto, he should keep up pretty well with Fleetway. Unless DB finds something speed wise for Sonic we haven’t, Onslaught will probably outspeed and could potentially land a kill with the right haxx, if he scales to Marvel Uni he might have an argument for having higher AP too. SS does have some insane haxx via scaling to God Robotnik tho, stuff like Reality Manipulation, Time Manipulation, Age Manipulation, Time Travel, Reality Manipulation, Creation, Duplication, potential Low Godly Regen, etc etc, which would absolutely allow for him to win if he’s given any of it I’d say. Solid Sonic L for Kasen, 50/50 for Onslaught.

I…. Think that’s everything. As is Scourge, Archie Tails, Surge from IDW, And possibly Archie Blaze or Archie Shadow are the only ones left worth bringing back, besides maybe running a character back someday.

This chick

This chick
So…. She resists electricity, Surge’s main form of attack, and has magnetic abilities, something that would directly counter Surge via her being a cyborg

yeah this would be a mismatch, maybe the connections are good tho?….

I think that's pretty good tbh. That's almost 1 million in one day.
Is there like, a general net / viewership window used to decide on the viability of using a new series? Like if an episode with a new verse (potentially a smaller one) nets like a bit over 1 million in a week, would that be considered a success? What would generally be considered a flop.

you’re not on the business end of things so I get if u can’t answer tho lol.

Is there like, a general net / viewership window used to decide on the viability of using a new series? Like if an episode with a new verse (potentially a smaller one) nets like a bit over 1 million in a week, would that be considered a success? What would generally be considered a flop.

you’re not on the business end of things so I get if u can’t answer tho lol.
Technically from what I understand most money isn't actually isn't made via views. I think a lot of it is sponsorships. The membership thing also probably makes more money monthly than video views do. Granted I'm not involved in that part of the show, I'm just speaking from how I've heard Youtube works.

Edit: I would say nowdays at least 1-2 million is the baseline.

Technically from what I understand most money isn't actually isn't made via views. I think a lot of it is sponsorships. The membership thing also probably makes more money monthly than video views do. Granted I'm not involved in that part of the show, I'm just speaking from how I've heard Youtube works.

Also is there more urge to use more new series now cause we're reaching the well on worthwhile Capeshit MU left these days between Marvel vs DC and new franchises popping out these days

Thanks for the reply! I assumed Championships were probably a way to establish a more consistent stream of cash, seems that was probably right…

looks like our general 1-2 mil assumption was right at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back