• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
detkik5-aa7884ac-c94a-4910-b41b-8b150c49a1e7.png

This may be their biggest challenge yet

Funny thing is, I remember talking about how hilarious it would be if they let the Death Battle subreddit vote for a MU for an episode.

Did I really just manifest this into existence?

Lupin III? There's like 60 years of history to work with across multiple mediums, though I don't think it's quite as dense or inconsistent as Marvel/DC.
Lupin the Third doesn't have a very strict canon.

All the main Anime Series are canon to each other, due of the multiple references from Part IV to Part VI.

Movies, TV Specials and OVAs should be canon too since they also have been mentions from Part IV to Part VI, and their stories don't have major contradictions or/and inconsistencies compare to the anime.

The only things that i think are for sure not canon are the Crossovers, the Original Manga, the Live Actions and The Woman Called Fujiko Mine mini series.

But still, considering how much lenient DB its to canonicity its likely that they would have no problem with most Lupin III's media.

Last edited:

Love how they struggle and actually successfully find one really impressive speed feat for Super Friends Aquaman.

During the fight they even allow Aquaman to actually use the weapons of Spongebob against Spongebob Squarepants himself. That is one plus.

Forget can he beat Goku thing: can Spongebob beat Popeye, Mickey Mouse, Bugs Bunny and such?

Oh yeah Michael Myers is ready to die.
But the name has to be Jason Voorhees vs Michael Myers instead of just Jason vs Michael Myers.
And this needs to be in live action.

Last edited:
Touhou Project cast: bring in Dream World and deploy Amitabha
Add in infinite speed and infinite universes statements

Flashes, Archie god tiers and deities from the Marvel and DC and other verses (including the likes of Guilty Gear, Blazblue, Persona, Shin Megami Tensei and more...) be like:
wait even Guilty Gear and Blazblue may just be Dragon Ball Xenoverse level ending up

Last edited:
Its gonna be Voldemort and you WILL like it

But seriosuly guys, don't toss Voldy aside. If you notice, they are doing way more movie characters this season than ever before. Harry Potter is more known to casuals than WoW. They do have connections at the end of the day. Expect it.

Wi
Its gonna be Voldemort and you WILL like it

But seriosuly guys, don't toss Voldy aside. If you notice, they are doing way more movie characters this season than ever before. Harry Potter is more known to casuals than WoW. They do have connections at the end of the day. Expect it.
Will they even want to touch the Harry Potter franchise rn considering all the controversy surrounding the series and it’s creator rn, honestly?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back