• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Regardless I say this is nice to have a real great Sonic themed fight that doesn't just be
decent/basic good like the last two fights were and overall better than what we got from S3-S5 better by miles ahead

Tho coming from me I that honestly felt like Sonic Franchise had it much better in terms of W/Ls ratio than most and quality aspect is mainly akin to Street fighter and Mortal Kombat as far video game franchise dealt with on the show

Superman acted like a scumbag OOC
Even if it had better animation it did ****** all with both and felt like spite towards Goku for the entire fight and felt OOC for both
It was overall boring
Ooh, I see what you mean then.
It's been years since I've last seen that episode so I genuinely forgot how they treated Goku and Superman, but I do remember that patronizing speech from King Kai at the end of the fight

Well tbf, this episode tried to make the assertion that Trunks had a limit on his speed based off literally nothing. And they don't really bring up Trunks surperior experience and how he resists everything Silver can throw at him.

And Thor vs Vegeta tried to pass off a 20x Ego multiplier. So we still aren't there yet, there's still some wack stuff

Ooh, I see what you mean then.
It's been years since I've last seen that episode so I genuinely forgot how they treated Goku and Superman, but I do remember that patronizing speech from King Kai at the end of the fight
That speech, even to now, is honestly the worst thing about that trashfire of an episode. They'd already butchered both Goku and Supes beforehand, and I'd argue they did Supes worse, if it weren't for that scene with King Kai, which showed such a massive lack of understanding of who Goku is, that its honestly the single worst-written moment in all of DB. Nothing will ever top that level of character assassination masquerading as something that Goku would ever agree with.

"And while his regenerative ability seems to make him indestructible, Buu is one of the only Dragon Ball characters who's body has been visibly effected by ordinary bullets." - Absolutely based episode
9YNXPsu.png

That speech, even to now, is honestly the worst thing about that trashfire of an episode. They'd already butchered both Goku and Supes beforehand, and I'd argue they did Supes worse, if it weren't for that scene with King Kai, which showed such a massive lack of understanding of who Goku is, that its honestly the single worst-written moment in all of DB. Nothing will ever top that level of character assassination masquerading as something that Goku would ever agree with.
Bruh i just rewatch the fight
***** worse than remember than thought
Goku did literally nothing of note in it other than being superman punching bag

I’m assuming they just simply don’t buy some DBH hax and Resistances?
They just scaled Archie way higher and with the Chaos Force Silver had ways around the hax. They gave Trunks his summons, Time Crystals, Tech, Keysword (they bought Sealing, resistance to stuff, they even said it could null all abilities). They even said he had more variety in his arsenal iirc

If some communities could not wear a mask properly or find a safe vaccine to get jabbed completely - despite being a semi-legal requirement - I should not expect people use a spoiler tab. It matters not it is the job of a content moderator. I can only encourage people to do so.

Oh by now the time has lapsed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back