• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmao if Trunks being transmutated is true, the Awakened KS likely resists Dark Ki -> Transmutation. I just hope the fight is awesome

BASED Silver win, can't wait to see how a certain someone reacts. And that next time is... extremely ******* funny. Idc about Aquaman (even though I care a little more than usual since it's a very specific version of him) but seeing them cover Spongebob will be fun. Though wasn't a crew member asking for potential Spongebob MUs this year? I think we got baited...

ALSO PLEASE USE SPOILER TABS FOR THE LOVE OF GOD

Death Battle using a win condition that the character actually resists, what a shocker.

1. Likely the champion members are releasing red herrings.
Trunks actually get stabbed by an energy sword that expands and impales through him and then go boom.
2. Screw it Dragon Ball fans gonna say they did Keysword dirty.
3. Maybe, just maybe, Game Knuckles can actually defeat Marvel Juggernaut and no need to go Archie.

The animation was great, but holy hell did they downplay Trunks. It seems like they had him at 2B and finite speeds from what I watched. I don't think I can agree with this one.

The animation was great, but holy hell did they downplay Trunks. It seems like they had him at 2B and finite speeds from what I watched. I don't think I can agree with this one.
2A to Low 1C Trunks, they bought infinite timelines, and maybe the Crack of Time as a higher one so Low 1-C, but they compared Archie to DC's multiverse... which is interesting.

Still not immeasurable speed somehow.

I'm so ******* glad. I was so hoping to have a DB where Silver wouldn't get obliterated. He's one of my fav Sonic characters and it feels like he's gotten so much support now compared to the early days when everyone hated him. This feels so great. I'm sorry to Trunks fans but this is so nice as a Silver fan

That animation was truly great, one of the best of the season. The escalation was pretty great, wide use of their abilities. The "Its no use" was used quite well. I really don't have any complaints.

2A to Low 1C Trunks, they bought infinite timelines, and maybe the Crack of Time as a higher one so Low 1-C, but they compared Archie to DC's multiverse... which is interesting.

Still not immeasurable speed somehow.
Outerversal Archie? Where is the upgrade thread, vsbattleswiki sonicbros get on it

Also this is a big oof for DBH stats. I thought using DBH would make Gorr vs Zamasu fair but if DB thinks DBH is only 2-B then rip

Last edited:
Also this is a big oof for DBH stats. I thought using DBH would make Gorr vs Zamasu fair but if DB thinks DBH is a
only 2-B then rip
Apparently they bought infinite timelines and the Crack of Time potentially being Higher-D based on what Tyranno said, but they compared Archie multiverse to DC, so oof

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back