• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Honestly, implication was 2-A vs low 1-C.

The weirdest thing was no immeasurable speed to DBH, they used Toei filler Goku flying from heaven to hell lmao

Man half of you guys just don't know how to use the spoiler button huh.

Anyway
Spongebob vs Super Friends Aquaman is an amazing shitpost of a match, I love it. Spongebob is 100% winning, but that's the best timeline anyway. We should have known from how much Liam was excited for it that it was going to not be a serious fight.

he was given the keysword
Thanks. So there ARE red herrings released by YouTube Champion members.
2A to Low 1C Trunks, they bought infinite timelines, and maybe the Crack of Time as a higher one so Low 1-C, but they compared Archie to DC's multiverse... which is interesting.

Still not immeasurable speed somehow.
Apparently they bought infinite timelines and the Crack of Time potentially being Higher-D based on what Tyranno said, but they compared Archie multiverse to DC, so oof
2-A Xeno Trunks vs Low 1-C Archie Silver that is?

But/And they scale Archie Comics universe from DC Universe? That's apparently one big sin bigger than Big the Cat.

They really need some Q&A blog on the cosmologies of Marvel and DC and Archie and more.

Needs to watch the real deal before commenting further.

Also, they 100% got Silvers actual VA Bryce Papenbrook for this.
unknown.png

Esu Onsti is "Its no use" backwards

Last edited:
Spongebob's W seems all but assured but wait until they pull out the obscure Super Friends canon comic nobody knew about, where Aquaman swam through the timestream and his whale ate the infinite multiverse or some shit.

Anyway SB is a Galaxy level Reality Warper while Super Friends Aquaman is borderline featless from what I hear? Pretty straightforward outcome next time, I’m wondering what they’ll do with the animation and track though

Anyway SB is a Galaxy level Reality Warper while Super Friends Aquaman is borderline featless from what I hear? Pretty straightforward outcome next time, I’m wondering what they’ll do with the animation and track though
Same. TBH even Death Battle Season 6 Aquaman would not quite stand a chance - unless they go Aquaman mind control Spongebob straight away - which may not even be applicable to Super Friends Aquaman.
Plus why would Liam be even excited about this massive stomp? Like, give us back Spongebob Squarepants vs Gumball Watterson already.

So this proves, that Squidward vs Bakugo is a possibility. Cartoon match-ups are evolving. I suppose SF Aquaman makes the most sense, they have a lot of connections. It's just hilarious to see Spongebob in Death Battle at all. My worries is that they will treat it as a Deadpool vs Pinkie Pie situation or Mask vs Deadpool, where there's not really a fight, just the two of them goofing off. We shall see.

Lmao if Trunks being transmutated is true, the Awakened KS likely resists Dark Ki -> Transmutation. I just hope the fight is awesome
That didn't happen yay. I can respect Trunks losing due to Archie's overall larger cosmology and stuff. I just need to see Trunk's analysis, I really hope they didn't downplay him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back