• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Like I once mentioned before, neither Brandon Yates nor Werewolf Therewolf wants to go "beyond their limits" on fan commissioned music even if they would be paid to "go all out".

Any Trunks and Silver character songs in comparison?
OK I just did it myself.

Dragon Ball Final Bout Trunks Theme

Dragon Ball Z Original Soundtrack - Battle Point Unlimited ( High Quality )

Sonic the hedgehog (2006) Silver Theme (Original) (Music) (HD)

Last edited:
In truth be told I wouldn't be surprise if either of them win, this isn't a mismatch like Omni-Man vs Homelander/DIO vs Alucard where the outcome could be seen so easily from a 100 miles away, this is a genuinely really close match. The fact Trunks NEEDS the Keysword for his fans to argue in his corner alone is telling and if that fails/or if Silver can get around it it's practically lights out for him.

Ofc stuff like speed are going to be nigh-dead equal and other stats are going to depend on DB's interpretation of there powers and the universes cosmologies respectively.

I did a shit ton of research on the keysword, and if anything it's more busted than people give it credit for. That shit not only can't be BFRd, it deadass has its own level of intelligence

In truth be told I wouldn't be surprise if either of them win, this isn't a mismatch like Omni-Man vs Homelander/DIO vs Alucard where the outcome could be seen so easily from a 100 miles away, this is a genuinely really close match. The fact Trunks NEEDS the Keysword for his fans to argue in his corner alone is telling and if that fails/or if Silver can get around it it's practically lights out for him.

Ofc stuff like speed are going to be nigh-dead equal and other stats are going to depend on DB's interpretation of there powers and the universes cosmologies respectively.
my feelings exactly
if either wins wouldn't bother me frankly

where did you hear that
Are you one of the researchers for the G1 blog?

Or you just bet there will be a LOT of scans, like one comic book scan will already occupy 1 page and given their arsenals and explanations it is just easy to get to 100+ pages?

Iirc Overlord used to be 6-C, then the calc that made them that got downgraded to 7-B and then dismissed for being anime only when compared to the light novels, so he will probably be 7-B~ in this fight since DB uses anime and movies.

As for the characters themselves i feel that Overlord would be to Grim what an OP self insert protagonist would be to your average weeb,lol. Grim would definitely be jealous of the life Ainz leads.
For connections:
-Both are evil undead rulers with powers over death
-Ainz and Grim both have their own much weaker blond human girl that scares them, except for one of them she is a devoted follower (Neia) and for the other she's an evil dictator (Mandy) (works even better if you use Isekai quartet as we get Tanya as the creepy blond little girl)
-Both are somewhat wimpy and comical in their true personalities, but ultimately lean more heavily towards evil.

For the matchup itself i feel like Ainz takes this due to both being way smarter and faster. Wich would help triggering his win conditions far more often than not. (unless we are like, missing a MFTL speed feat for Grim.) Could also fall be a Grim win if they don't take resistance;hax layers into account or if they would misinterpret the "most level 100 players have timestop and death manip countermeasures" to higher AP=resist. As Grim's reality warping feats can easily surpass Ainz in raw power.
I generally love the idea that not even toon force users can just say toon force GG and seals the deal.

My brief comment.

Last edited:
Iirc Overlord used to be 6-C, then the calc that made them that got downgraded to 7-B and then dismissed for being anime only when compared to the light novels, so he will probably be 7-B~ in this fight since DB uses anime and movies.

As for the characters themselves i feel that Overlord would be to Grim what an OP self insert protagonist would be to your average weeb,lol. Grim would definitely be jealous of the life Ainz leads.
For connections:
-Both are evil undead rulers with powers over death
-Ainz and Grim both have their own much weaker blond human girl that scares them, except for one of them she is a devoted follower (Neia) and for the other she's an evil dictator (Mandy) (works even better if you use Isekai quartet as we get Tanya as the creepy blond little girl)
-Both are somewhat wimpy and comical in their true personalities, but ultimately lean more heavily towards evil.

For the matchup itself i feel like Ainz takes this due to both being way smarter and faster. Wich would help triggering his win conditions far more often than not. (unless we are like, missing a MFTL speed feat for Grim.) Could also fall be a Grim win if they don't take resistance;hax layers into account or if they would misinterpret the "most level 100 players have timestop and death manip countermeasures" to higher AP=resist. As Grim's reality warping feats can easily surpass Ainz in raw power.
apparently grim is uni with his scythe or smthn

thing is, both Trunks and Silver are good guys, there are not going to use people as meatshields or phasing each other out, which is probably what made BlackFlash stand out.

odin_vs_arceus__marvel_vs_pokemon__by_bear0601_dfekrb2-pre.jpg

You know I found in one of the comments a user said (sonic 06)The Ruined world of the future in playback 1.75 sounds the same as the final part of Hedge of Tomorrow.

8670231-monkathink.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back