• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
nj70bpfz7g371.jpg

Found Silver's win condition.
Silver beats Xeno Trunks by telekinetically crushing and ripping his balls off. Not even Trunks can handle that.

The argument goes that Silver telekentically twisted Trunks balls, but Trunks has telekinesis too. Does that mean he can fix his balls?

4:10 Forget twisting balls, Silver can make them explode

Got to admit, telekinetic testicular torsion was not on my bingo sheet for Silver vs Trunks discourse...

If you have more likes than posts, you are high on pecking order :^)

FYI everyone, the track is leaking, look at your local discord leaks for it.

Vocalist is bit too screamy, but it's at minimum a top 4 track this season.

Last 40 secs have another climactic section too, 3:21 overall.

Good for Ainz Ooal Gown he is fighting against Grim (Billy and Mandy) instead of Rimuru Tempest (Web Novel). So it is Low 7-C vs 8-A instead of Low 7-C vs 2-B. Why is Rooster Teeth so smart and updated this time?

Iirc Overlord used to be 6-C, then the calc that made them that got downgraded to 7-B and then dismissed for being anime only when compared to the light novels, so he will probably be 7-B~ in this fight since DB uses anime and movies.

As for the characters themselves i feel that Overlord would be to Grim what an OP self insert protagonist would be to your average weeb,lol. Grim would definitely be jealous of the life Ainz leads.
For connections:
-Both are evil undead rulers with powers over death
-Ainz and Grim both have their own much weaker blond human girl that scares them, except for one of them she is a devoted follower (Neia) and for the other she's an evil dictator (Mandy) (works even better if you use Isekai quartet as we get Tanya as the creepy blond little girl)
-Both are somewhat wimpy and comical in their true personalities, but ultimately lean more heavily towards evil.

For the matchup itself i feel like Ainz takes this due to both being way smarter and faster. Wich would help triggering his win conditions far more often than not. (unless we are like, missing a MFTL speed feat for Grim.) Could also fall be a Grim win if they don't take resistance;hax layers into account or if they would misinterpret the "most level 100 players have timestop and death manip countermeasures" to higher AP=resist. As Grim's reality warping feats can easily surpass Ainz in raw power.

This is off-topic guys

but where do I fit on the pecking order here?

When I hear "pecking order", I always have flashbacks to r/whowouldcirclejerk

(unless we are like, missing a MFTL speed feat for Grim.)
Billy had a yogurt-based superhero transformation that allowed him to fly through space and reach another planet, having a whole stupid adventure during the span of a single episode.

Grim later had a dairy-based superhero that was comparable to Billy's. Since both of these powers were granted via the scythe, if they're in any way scaleable, Ainz is screwed in the speed department.

Hmm track

technically ends on piano, feels like Trunks in that case?

Man, current DB tracks are way more passionate than most fan commission made ones.
Like I once mentioned before, neither Brandon Yates nor Werewolf Therewolf wants to go "beyond their limits" on fan commissioned music even if they would be paid to "go all out".

Any Trunks and Silver character songs in comparison?

What exactly is "butt rock" in your opinion? Post-Grunge? Alternative? Nu-Metal? Screamo? It always seemed like a vague umbrella term to me.
Rock/metal that is made to garner as much mainstream acceptance as possible, I know that this still sounds vague but that's the best explanation I can do
If you want an example in form of a band, then I think Skillet kinda fits into this "category"

Last edited:
Rock/metal that is made to garner as much mainstream acceptance as possible, I know that this still sounds vague but that's the best explanation I can do
If you want an example in form of a band, then I think Skillet kinda fits this "category"
Ah,fair enough. It's just when people say that,they cast a massive net,like putting Hair/Glam,AOR in with Grunge & Nu-Metal,which is funny because those sub-genres were at thematic odds for the most part.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back