• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
All of them are still atleast 7s. Season 9 has like the strongest first half I’ve ever seen, not a single dud.
I agree, even my least favorites like Herkong and the most current Pred Fett are above average compared to a typical Season 5-7 episode. Now they need some REAL DIO vs Alucard, Reverse Flash VS Goku Black, and Saitama VS Popeye stuff if they wanna surpass Season 8 (which was carried by those among others). As of right now, Season 9 has been the most consistently "good" Death Battle batch while Seasons 2 & 8 had the highest highs.

I agree, even my least favorites like Herkong and the most current Pred Fett are above average compared to a typical Season 5-7 episode. Now they need some REAL DIO vs Alucard, Reverse Flash VS Goku Black, and Saitama VS Popeye stuff if they wanna surpass Season 8 (which was carried by those among others). As of right now, Season 9 has been the most consistently "good" Death Battle batch while Seasons 2 & 8 had the highest highs.
This
The second half were due for the heavy hitters of the season to really see where it stacks in comparison

it be like that
its funny really u think it be this he come backs to
6b1dfcd0b3ddd452b51a6735e1d551233f6e9421r1-1280-720v2_uhq.jpg

or this guy
dd3obml-00346716-d057-454d-a388-c5b7cdb2d80f.png

but nah its the Warframe guy who nobody knows about and said Warframe guy push his shit in
If Tencent (or whoever the sponsor is) gives sufficient money there is no reason this episode does not happen.

Be very glad this is not Excalibur vs Genji. (I want Excalibur vs 2B or Zer0 tbh)

anyone answer this please
Idk why it wasn't on the wiki must've slip off the radars

On the episode it was fine nothing great but overall was nice
The usage of there weapon's and portayal of both was good
The ending was weak tho which I feel bogs it down

Like I said it was pretty decent for the most part

What was your guys review on the boba vs predator fight guys?

also never knew about the scythe thing predators have

how come it’s not on his profile from db wiki
Personally it was a solid fight, while I don't think it's among the most "good" fights of this beginning, it's easily good, enough use of your weapon, a good melee fight, and the music was great, it felt lazy at times, and the final part would be the only one that I would consider as a negative aspect of the fight itself.

Boba Fett VS Predator is pretty neat. At least Boba gets a win after getting his ass kicked by a galactic bounty hunter waifu twice well not really since 2nd time is just a remastered version but shhhhhh

Quite curious on next time

You know what, list your most wanted, but you have to list which voice actors you want for each of the combatants.
Tari VS Miko Kubota
For Tari, they could get the actual VA, Celeste Notley-Smith to reprise her role. For Miko, Monica Ray would be neat to reprise her role as well but I fear legal issues would prevent that so Kira Buckland would be my 2nd best choice.

What was your guys review on the boba vs predator fight guys?

also never knew about the scythe thing predators have

how come it’s not on his profile from db wiki
I think it was a pretty decent episode. Boba's analysis was fine, Predator's felt a little short though, it generally felt like they really skimmed over a lot with him.

The fight was pretty good. Surprisingly the Blender team actually had pretty good hand to hand combat for once, which is something they've never excelled with. Their ability trading was cool and I think there were some pretty neat moments and interactions. I especially liked Predator replaying Boba's voice before lopping his arm off.

I do have a pretty major flaw though, in that I think the ending to the fight was frankly pretty underwhelming and disappointing. The Blender team has always generally had an issue with ending fights well, Shaokuma is a perfect example, and this fight wasn't really any different. Predator essentially just, stopping fighting because he can't see Boba's heat signature in the fire and then promptly immediately jobbing was just, super lame. The conveyance of Boba escaping the blast kind of sucked too, with it just hard cutting to him walking away after the explosion. It felt like it could've been poorly executed. Also Boba having the "versatility advantage" is blatantly wrong lol.

I also think Boba was cooler here than he ever was in his own series, lol

If anything, this fight made me really confident in the Blender team's ability to tackle Master Chief vs Doom Slayer if they get around to it. If their hand to hand is similar to how it was in this episode, we could have some killer ******* sword clashes, blade clashes, and hand to hand segments in that ep, and the ability trading here would lend similarly well to Slayer v Chief, just they'd be a bit faster paced.

Screenshot_20220704-192450_YouTube.jpg

Episode trending well
And the views have soared. Good signs.

I think it was a pretty decent episode. Boba's analysis was fine, Predator's felt a little short though, it generally felt like they really skimmed over a lot with him.

The fight was pretty good. Surprisingly the Blender team actually had pretty good hand to hand combat for once, which is something they've never excelled with. Their ability trading was cool and I think there were some pretty neat moments and interactions. I especially liked Predator replaying Boba's voice before lopping his arm off.

I do have a pretty major flaw though, in that I think the ending to the fight was frankly pretty underwhelming and disappointing. The Blender team has always generally had an issue with ending fights well, Shaokuma is a perfect example, and this fight wasn't really any different. Predator essentially just, stopping fighting because he can't see Boba's heat signature in the fire and then promptly immediately jobbing was just, super lame. The conveyance of Boba escaping the blast kind of sucked too, with it just hard cutting to him walking away after the explosion. It felt like it could've been poorly executed. Also Boba having the "versatility advantage" is blatantly wrong lol.

I also think Boba was cooler here than he ever was in his own series, lol

If anything, this fight made me really confident in the Blender team's ability to tackle Master Chief vs Doom Slayer if they get around to it. If their hand to hand is similar to how it was in this episode, we could have some killer ******* sword clashes, blade clashes, and hand to hand segments in that ep, and the ability trading here would lend similarly well to Slayer v Chief, just they'd be a bit faster paced.
I sort of looked forward towards Master Chief vs Doom Slayer and Samus Aran vs Mega Man X. More so after the seeming success of Fettator.

Second Half so far

1. One of the episodes feature a bullshit feat that rivals or akin to Popeye surviving the big guy switch
  2. 2-or possibly 3 Blender fights
For the big feat thing... It could mean a grand scale or just something very ridiculous. (We have had Scarlet Witch vs Zatanna and few matchups can be topping that. But resisting universe level existence erasure is still one big thing.)

I doubt the staff members are responsive enough to do Death the Kid vs Panty/Stocking.

Last edited:
For Bleach lovers who want a win from Naruto but do not want Yhwach vs Kaguya Ōtsutsuki or Sakura Haruno vs Rukia Kuchiki or Hinata Hyūga vs Orihime Inoue
I do not know how good Kabuto Yakushi vs Gin Ichimaru or Kaname Tōsen will work for you but I can see that being an awfully popular episode. (Esp. Kabuto Yakushi vs Kaname Tōsen) - their transformation can become so "gold" and "kino" hehe and casuals seem quite into that "for some other reasons". (Less popular MUs include Kabuto Yakushi vs Tomura Shigaraki but that is way less popular)

If you use low end stats for Exc, its actually shocking how close the fight is. Both even have dura neg swords.

But once again its "what will they use" which will either make it close or stomp.

If you use low end stats for Exc, its actually shocking how close the fight is. Both even have dura neg swords.

But once again its "what will they use" which will either make it close or stomp.
And they’re sponsored by Warframe so…

Man, if this becomes Ragna vs Ruby levels of blatant bias, I’m genuinely going to be pissed. Here’s to hoping the animators have some artistic integrity.

Oh well, at least Raiden still has one of the best episodes.

I do wonder if sponsors actively look at who they think their character can beat when requesting for DB.

Supposedly they mentioned while back that they have denied quite a bit sponsor fights. I wish we'd know what was denied.
I imagine they've turned down a lot of like, shitty mobile game ones. I bet they've probably turned down Raid Shadow Legends more times than we could count.

I imagine they've turned down a lot of like, shitty mobile game ones. I bet they've probably turned down Raid Shadow Legends more times than we could count.
I think if it is right, then there are tons of mobile games which is more lame than RSL.
At the panel they have rejected various sponsorship due to wanting full creative control of the episodes which cause
Some corporate to back out
"But they the Weird Tencent give too many money."

By the way, thank to Tower of Saviors Wiki, ToS can be given some love and finally a Su Huan-Jen profile can be made.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back