• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So whats the specific country level feat for Exc? DB may not buy it.
Inaros' Sandstorm, Atlas' meteor bust, those are the main ones.

Somewhere a bit lower are Nova's Antimatter Prime and the Ropalolyst charging capacitors with enough energy to keep a Corpus Gas City powered for a cycle, which would be 11.6 years as these locations are only present on Jupiter (They are also stated to be able to store enough power to flash-fry a city).

There are other feats but these are most of the main ones.

Inaros' Sandstorm, Atlas' meteor bust, those are the main ones.

Somewhere a bit lower are Nova's Antimatter Prime and the Ropalolyst charging capacitors with enough energy to keep a Corpus Gas City powered for a cycle, which would be 11.6 years as these locations are only present on Jupiter (They are also stated to be able to store enough power to flash-fry a city).

There are other feats but these are most of the main ones.

Inaros sandstorm they don't buy
Atlas thing should be good or the flash fry a city fear

Inaros sandstorm they don't buy
I've seen people believe it's inflated because they question why the largest desert on Earth is used for the high-end but I don't think most acknowledge that Inaros performs this feat on Mars, which is a desert planet. One could argue that the low-end is actually far too conservative.

The way Inaros works is that he spins and his body transforms into a whirlwind of sand, but no matter what he remains at the epicenter when he stops. The desert villagers had to actually venture out into the desert to search for his body.

The feat in its entirety is vague, but that comes with an actual lack of demonstration, which is what plagues Warframe's higher-end feats.

All I needed was to reconfirm it was a sandstorm feat.

sa345i1dyl991.png

Yeah, no clue how that works. It’s hilarious too because Wally vs Sonic was meant to be the DC-killer episode, but they found out Wally wins. Gotta admit, kinda wish the guy kept his mouth shut, DC heralds need an L. It’s not like people won’t accuse them of bias anyway, lmao.
If this is true then it literally explains 95% of the issues I have with the episode, they'd all be a result of a last minute change that would result in a lot of aspects feeling rushed/poorly executed. Do you have any like sources or know where these statements were made to confirm it?

Him retaining his mind even after reality was completely altered, which was supposed to include him, seems to be where it comes from.
That makes sense. However that seems like they will chalk it up to him being resistant to mind hax, however he did keep treasures, abilities, and other things he gained through out the game even after the actualization

There were prolly old Discord pics, but at least Ultraguy's Top 20 DB eps mentions Archie Sonic put up a good fight and only lost by "slim margin".

Its weird because the actual ep describes Wally basically hard countering everything Archie Sonic had.

If this is true then it literally explains 95% of the issues I have with the episode, they'd all be a result of a last minute change that would result in a lot of aspects feeling rushed/poorly executed. Do you have any like sources or know where these statements were made to confirm it?
I find it unfair that DC gets a last minute win while if it were any other verse they would bite just the bullet and keep their verdict.

There were prolly old Discord pics, but at least Ultraguy's Top 20 DB eps mentions Archie Sonic put up a good fight and only lost by "slim margin".

Its weird because the actual ep describes Wally basically hard countering everything Archie Sonic had.
the outcome was changed but the animation was probaly in limbo on who wins
I find it unfair that DC gets a last minute win while if it were any other verse they would bite just the bullet and keep their verdict.
i mean the team was back n forth on who wins between Harley vs Jinx near the fight
and again with Zuko vs Shoto and had Zuko winning until a Calc for Shoto came in and put him on top

I'm just here wondering if the next DB will cause this to get fixed but I'm not holding my breath tbh.

Boba Vs Pred was pretty cool but I'm just too burnt outta SW and (most) Sci-Fi in general to really give much of a review. Perhaps after a few months and with retrospect I'll give it fair assessment?

So given bleach Anime is coming back and gaining mass hype wat is the next the bleach MU and no don't mention one involving Nardo

Something different
Definitely a bit of a nobody verse, but Bleach vs D Gray-Man match ups would be great since the verses are so similar in nature.

There's also Bleach vs Shaman King people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back