• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
unknown.png
Some DODB moment

Well, yeah, but Amitabha would net the most "ridiculous" number on the show's history yet iirc.

The previous 3 examples are dealt in immeasurable, infinite universal, multiversal, and omniversal feats, but none have like, a genuine big number that can be put behind it like DB likes to use.

if I had to guess at potential things that could yield the most "ridiculous" feat that would rival The Big Guy, it'd probably be one of these:
1. Touhou is not THE strongest verse, but figures does help in making feats actually impressive while screaming "Amitabha, who lives in Paradise, is 6×10^125 yojana tall" and 1 yojana is around 14.6 kilometers or 14600 m while radius of our observable universe is just 4.4×10^26 m. Oh by prior Death Battle episodes one DC Universe is also stated to expand at 60 trillion light years per half second (and has multiple spatial dimensions) so by some time DC universe can theoretically trump even Touhou's, even if Touhou universes have finite indefinitely large size.
Still, more than enough to scream ridiculous figures and seal Yukari Yakumo's victories against a lot of opponents.

2. Okay one may argue Touhou has multiple claims of "infinite sized" universes (like some other verses do), so Amitabha only suggests how those claims are justified if they ever want to touch it.

For other verses...
Yes we have 11D TTGL.
We have PMMM that scratches "infinite universes and infinite timelines". (We will touch that if the god tier characters meet their matches)
SMT definitely scratch some crazy infinite universe shenanigans.
Should I mention Elder Scrolls.
Should I also mention Cthhul Mythos. And World of Darkness. And oh Doctor Who and Star Trek.
Potentially Magi.
Potentially Instant Death and Ichiban Ushiro Daimaou and Random Last Boss...
Actually a lot. Key word: infinite dimensions.
Oh TSSDK has multiverse level Rimuru Tempest.
Digimon also plays with higher dimensions quite often when Pokemon struggles to justify 5-D Arceus.

Steven Armstrong
Senator Armstrong actually also has King Bradley, Saxton Hale, Masayoshi Shido (?), Richard Hawk... (Beside Paramount Eggman and Funny Valentine which I somehow do not vibe with that much)

Last edited:
Boba Fett won.

Predator did smile before setting self-destruct. Which looks weird yet horrifying to some.
Excalibur (Warframe) vs Raiden (Metal Gear) is upcoming

Its was kinda good. Shockingly hand to hand section was actually done pretty well for change.

Also I appreciate how they used more common sense styled logic. Some of the stats were kinda low tho.

Well according to this site both Predator and Fett are physically Wall level so that’s probably why
Even then, biggest bomb feat Boba got was 3.9 tons of tnt.

Pred got 160 or so Kilotons, but they actually considered how strong it is at distance away from center, and estimated that if Boba could move at least 50 m, Boba could survive it.

If its lucky, 1 mil in a week, 1.5 mil in a month or 2.

Otherwise FettPred might do as well as last season's eps. Unless casuals are secretly hyped for it but prolly not.

Connection?
Ask and you shall receive.

Tidus and Sumireko Connections:

-Both have personal stories that start off with them being from another world that is more modern and technologically advanced (Outside World and "Zanarkand")

-Both are thrown into a world that should be very difficult to reach, despite said worlds technically being directly connected to each other.

-As a result, they end up in a more old-fashioned, belief-based, technologically simple world (Gensokyo and Spira)

-Both do so through specific means caused by another person's actions (Occult Balls and Sin/Auron respectively)

-Both befriend a brunette girl from the other world who is direcly connected to that world's theology/beliefs. This girl can summon more powerful beings to aid them. Said "summoners" also choose to do things their own way, and shake up the status quo of their world. (Yuna not finishing her pilgrimage, turning her back on Yu Yevon, and trying to kill Sin without the Final Aeon, and Reimu befriending many Youkai despite her position as a Hakurei Shrine Maiden)

-Both have a connection to worlds that are actually just dreams (Tidus' Zanarkand being just a giant magical dream world and "Sumireko" having been "trapped" in the Dream World during Violet Detector)

-Going by Violet Detector's plot, both have the same plot twist of finding out they aren't real people/the true versions of themselves, but are in fact living Dreams.

-Both end up having to leave the other world by the end of their story, but eventually end up returning despite the impossible odds. (Tidus returning to Spira in X-2 and Sumireko travelling to Gensokyo when she dreams)

-Both have a relative who also knows of this other world (Renko learning about Gensokyo and Otherworlds through Maribel and Jecht via being previously sent there by Sin himself)

Ask and you shall receive.

Tidus and Sumireko Connections:

-Both have personal stories that start off with them being from another world that is more modern and technologically advanced (Outside World and "Zanarkand")

-Both are thrown into a world that should be very difficult to reach, despite said worlds technically being directly connected to each other.

-As a result, they end up in a more old-fashioned, belief-based, technologically simple world (Gensokyo and Spira)

-Both do so through specific means caused by another person's actions (Occult Balls and Sin/Auron respectively)

-Both befriend a brunette girl from the other world who is direcly connected to that world's theology/beliefs. This girl can summon more powerful beings to aid them. Said "summoners" also choose to do things their own way, and shake up the status quo of their world. (Yuna not finishing her pilgrimage, turning her back on Yu Yevon, and trying to kill Sin without the Final Aeon, and Reimu befriending many Youkai despite her position as a Hakurei Shrine Maiden)

-Both have a connection to worlds that are actually just dreams (Tidus' Zanarkand being just a giant magical dream world and "Sumireko" having been "trapped" in the Dream World during Violet Detector)

-Going by Violet Detector's plot, both have the same plot twist of finding out they aren't real people/the true versions of themselves, but are in fact living Dreams.

-Both end up having to leave the other world by the end of their story, but eventually end up returning despite the impossible odds. (Tidus returning to Spira in X-2 and Sumireko travelling to Gensokyo when she dreams)

-Both have a relative who also knows of this other world (Renko learning about Gensokyo and Otherworlds through Maribel and Jecht via being previously sent there by Sin himself)
That's actually really cool but prefer Sumireko vs Giorno

What are you predicting the view count to be?
My take:

Honestly, it's difficult to guage how much FettPreds would do, it isn't even going to get a week of life before being overshadowed by the next episode. Since the cast is on tuesday with probably the sneak peak with it, I think Excalibur's preview hits on Tuesday and Raiden's preview on Wednesday or Thursday, who the hell knows. So there goes FettPred's momentum. Questionable decision by DB, could they not have moved Desk of Death Battle back another week?

FettPreds Preview clicks suggest a higher turn out than Jinxly and WandaZee and not that far from Tanjojo....so I'm going to guess and say 1-1.3mil by the week. 1.5 at the max.

As for Excalibaden, who the **** knows? A literal who (relatively) against the beloved Raiden, who is a returnee. Plus it's being sponsored by the people who owns the literal who, so that leaves a bad taste in a lot of people mouths. Plus, it's back to back episodes, maybe too much too quick for other people. On the plus side, it's ******* Raiden, but again, he's a returnee. We already seen him.

**** it. I'm going to guess 2mil for Exalibaden in the first week. I think Raiden and meme powers will carry the episode, plus if the Warframe people paid good money for the animation, then a very good animated fight could make up the difference via word of mouth.

I won't be surprised if either episode takes a week to get a 1mil,. worst case scenario, 2 weeks to get a mil (Blakasa/Korra vs Storm). But i don't see either performing that badly! 1.5mil each by the month would be underwhelming, but better than expected. At least better than first half Season 8 did and the diaster Machoaids.

Anyways, I got shit to take care of and going on vacation on the 19th til mid August. See you all later.

I wonder if this is going to be pure Excalibur vs Raiden (like Dragonzord vs Mechagodzilla) with no Intervention from the operator
when Excalibur was announced i was hyped and ready to root for him ( he was my top 2 most played Warframe and i absolutely loved playing him after his rework)
but obviously (my name, duh) i am rooting for my boy Raiden, despite his chances of winning being slim, if not nonexistent

By RedHunter12

For those wondering why Boba won

Verdict was:

1. Both are even in speed

2. Predator was stronger but not enough where it could brute force a victory

3. Boba had a better and more varied arsenal

4. Predator's weapons were easier to destroy

5. Boba's armor hard countered a lot of Predator's weapons

6. Boba Fett had ways to essentially control the pace of the fight, something Predator has never canonically countered

7. Boba was likely to get free hits in due to a more dirtier fighting style compared to the Predator's honor centered style

8. And finally, due to how slow suicide bomb is, Boba could either destroy the device in time or get far away enough from the explosion before it could actually kill him

Again, some reasons really shock the G1 bloggers and some are in line.

And I see the crew try to make a case where Boba Fett may win even with only Disney canon.

And... Does this seal the fate of Han Solo vs James T. Kirk? (Well we know we do not need that to seal this)

Last edited:
What's Zoro's best MU?

Other than that, Zoro still has Gintoki or Kenpachi or Kenshin Himura... Most see them as inferior options.

(And the $500 question: can the said character dual wield)

Is there any definitive proof that Joker can negate RTZ? I know that Joker has causality manipulation, but how does he really resist it? Also do you think they will buy the World Arcana negating Giorno's willpower revert?
I think the main argument for that first part is the Omnipotent Orb, which bends reality to protect its user from attacks. It’s quite similar in function to RTZ.

Is there any definitive proof that Joker can negate RTZ? I know that Joker has causality manipulation, but how does he really resist it? Also do you think they will buy the World Arcana negating Giorno's willpower revert?
I think the main argument for that first part is the Omnipotent Orb, which bends reality to protect its user from attacks. It’s quite similar in function to RTZ.
This.
And if Joker is 5-D or above, he negates RTZ which works on only a 3-D (possibly 4-D) scale.

You know what, list your most wanted MU, but you have to list which voice actors you want for each of the combatants.
Not MOST wanted but one quick example:

Cyborg (DC) (Christopher Guerrero) vs Chise (Saikano) (Danielle McRae)

Frankly, I hope DB never does Giorno vs Joker. It sucks because we’d probably get a great 3D fight and a banger track out of it, but the salt is just not worth it. No matter who wins, the loser’s side will get pissed. And knowing DB, they’d explain Joker winning so poorly that even the Persona fans will think Giorno should have won. Or even worse, poorly justifying Giorno winning.

Does Death Battle do dimensional tiering?
That’s actually been a complaint of VsBattle for a while, DB seems to like avoiding dimensional tiering as much as possible. As far as I’m aware, it was only used to decide a single fight, and it wasn’t even mentioned in the video itself. But considering we’re most likely going to get Simon vs Kyle at some point, they’re gonna have to cover it eventually.

That’s actually been a complaint of VsBattle for a while, DB seems to like avoiding dimensional tiering as much as possible. As far as I’m aware, it was only used to decide a single fight, and it wasn’t even mentioned in the video itself. But considering we’re most likely going to get Simon vs Kyle at some point, they’re gonna have to cover it eventually.
So does Joker resist causality manipulation without dimensional scaling? I know he himself has it but the wiki page lists him as immune to it

You know what, list your most wanted, but you have to list which voice actors you want for each of the combatants.
Ness voiced by Kira Buckland (also known as Marie from Skullgirls, Announcer and Naruto from Super Smash Flash, Trucy Wright from Ace Attorney and Toph, Raven and Twilight in Death Battle)
Raz voiced by his original voice actor, Richard Horvitz (who also voiced, Kaos from Skylanders, Zim from Invader Zim, Moxxie from Helluva Boss)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back