• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I still don't understand why they were so hesitant on even bringing up ThorForce / OdinForce in the analysis.

One of my major issues with Death Battle is how inconsistent they are with scaling. They said the Phoenix Force was only Universal in this episode while they had it at Boundless for Wanda's episode. Going by this recent DB, Hulk should have been above Broly's power, but hey whatever.

The only thing they're consistent with is Jojo scaling and that's mainly because they also hire the same researcher for Jojo baring Jotaro vs Kenshiro. (Liam is a notorious Jojo wanker btw and has an ego better than Vegeta's.)

I still don't understand why they were so hesitant on even bringing up ThorForce / OdinForce in the analysis.

One of my major issues with Death Battle is how inconsistent they are with scaling. They said the Phoenix Force was only Universal in this episode while they had it at Boundless for Wanda's episode. Going by this recent DB, Hulk should have been above Broly's power, but hey whatever.

The only thing they're consistent with is Jojo scaling and that's mainly because they also hire the same researcher for Jojo baring Jotaro vs Kenshiro. (Liam is a notorious Jojo wanker btw and has an ego better than Vegeta's.)
They wanted it to just be normal Thor as everyone knows him instead it being essentially Odin vs Vegeta.

532.png
Those titles and descriptions look exceptionally soulless
(Liam has an ego better than Vegeta's.)
?

They wanted it to just be normal Thor as everyone knows him instead it being essentially Odin vs Vegeta.
But they listed it? Why even mention it at that point?

Not to mention, going by the new episode Thor should have stomped Wonder Woman into hell (which I believe he does.) which is direct evidence of Death Battle having pretty bad / inconsistent research teams. Tbh I'm convinced they just find randos off of Reddit at this point and hire them as researchers.

Not to mention, going by the new episode Thor should have stomped Wonder Woman into hell (which I believe he does.) which is direct evidence of Death Battle having pretty bad / inconsistent research teams. Tbh I'm convinced they just find randos off of Reddit at this point and hire them as researchers.
Thor losing to Wonder Stri- I mean Wonder Woman, never should've happened. The very feat they used can get higher in speed than what Wondy's shattered God feat was given. It is what it is, though.

What even are the requisites to be a researcher? Take a physics course to do calcs, have enough free time to consume centuries worth of comics or anime and be part of G1?
I don’t think the researchers claim to be more reliable than your average powerscaler (and they aren’t tbh), from what we know they’re just dudes with opinions like everyone else, except they get paid.

Y'all comparing a S4 fight when DB didn't even have a research team and Swan himself didn't join until s5 to one where they actually been apart

Sometimes I feel like you guys like to act dumb

One of my major issues with Death Battle is how inconsistent they are with scaling. They said the Phoenix Force was only Universal in this episode while they had it at Boundless for Wanda's episode.
Except ur wrong
They didn't say that at all lol outside mentioning Thor knocking it out they never said it was just Universal just mentioned it and that's all

Thor losing to Wonder Stri- I mean Wonder Woman, never should've happened. The very feat they used can get higher in speed than what Wondy's shattered God feat was given. It is what it is, though.
Bad research, not good animation, ... outcome? Verdict seen by many as wrong and a not so good episode.

Finally out... Since late March this year I suppose.

So besides the following
Buffy Sex Feat
Travis Sex Feat
Tsukimhime Sex Feat
Are there anything more

What did that Tsukimhime Sex Feat do? (IIRC Fate characters have sex or "exchange body fluids in some way or other" to replenish mana)

Y'all comparing a S4 fight when DB didn't even have a research team and Swan himself didn't join until s5 to one where they actually been apart
This.
Also DC speeds are…still faster. MMH’s Planck timing feat is higher than Ares’, and Diana’s very much faster than J’onn.
That said, Thor vs Diana is still a tossup, debatably even with Thorforce.

This.
Also DC speeds are…still faster. MMH’s Planck timing feat is higher than Ares’, and Diana’s very much faster than J’onn.
That said, Thor vs Diana is still a tossup, debatably even with Thorforce.
like it no rocket science people idk why it for y'all

Sometimes I feel like you guys like to act dumb

Except ur wrong
Literally no u.
They didn't say that at all lol outside mentioning Thor knocking it out they never said it was just Universal just mentioned it and that's all
They had Thor at Universal to Low multiversal level and mentioned nothing avoid the Phoenix Force, aside from him knocking it out. Which in turn would make this Phoenix Force from Thor vs Vegeta weaker than Thor, which again proves my point of Death Battle having super inconsistent scaling.

So yeah, nothing you said here debunks my argument.

Literally no u.
except I'm right
They had Thor at Universal to Low multiversal level and mentioned nothing avoid the Phoenix Force, aside from him knocking it out. Which in turn would make this Phoenix Force from Thor vs Vegeta weaker than Thor, which again proves my point of Death Battle having super inconsistent scaling.

So yeah, nothing you said here debunks my argument.
i did thank you very much and you're argument is ******* stupid
outside mention knocking it out(which they really couldn't use as the full basis given the only reason he did it was because of some certain stuff with the hammer) They didn't treat it as just universal in the episode just use it as a "Man look at thor feat of knocking it out " nothing more

They weren't gonna have Base Thor comparable to it given Wanda vs Z

It be something if they outright said The phoenix was universal despite saying it was multiversal in the last episode but all they did was "hey look at this cool thing Thor did"

except I'm right
But you really aren't.
i did thank you very much and you're argument is ******* stupid.
The feelings mutual buddy.
outside mention knocking it out(which they really couldn't use as the full basis given the only reason he did it was because of some certain stuff with the hammer) They didn't treat it as just universal in the episode just use it as a "Man look at thor feat of knocking it out " nothing more.
In the prior episode they had it as boundless, if he knocked it out then they should have made him boundless, outside of falling to mention anything he's done with the Odin-Force. And the stuff you said about the hammer is just wrong, so no.
Death Battle doesn't give a shit about the power scale of series pitted against one another. This is a weak ass argument, and is countered by the existence of Omni-Man vs The Homerlander enough is already enough to debunk this and I quote "Stupid ******* argument." Also you can genuinely get the **** out of here and stop responding to me with that condescending, Passive aggressive tone.

Literally this just you arguing for the sake of an argument. You came into this thread saying people are acting stupid, calling argument "******* stupid." yet cry whenever people get aggressive with you. It's really ironic.

It be something if they outright said The phoenix was universal despite saying it was multiversal in the last episode but all they did was "hey look at this cool thing Thor did"
Wrong.

Your just dismissing shit to make Death Battle seem like they're consistent with their research.

Blatant bias detected.

except I'm right

i did thank you very much and you're argument is ******* stupid
outside mention knocking it out(which they really couldn't use as the full basis given the only reason he did it was because of some certain stuff with the hammer) They didn't treat it as just universal in the episode just use it as a "Man look at thor feat of knocking it out " nothing more

At face value, the crew says:
At Wanda vs Zee
  • Jocelyn: In time, ... Like, literally, Wanda's Chaos Magic is counterpart to the Phoenix Force, the embodiment of cosmic order! Y'know, that fiery space chicken that can destroy the universe? Heh, Wanda fought it, and even briefly erased it from existence.
  • Popup: While Wanda defeated the Phoenix Force with Hope Summers, Hope was using Wanda's own powers at the time. Regardless, her Chaos Magic being equal to the Phoenix Force had already been established.
At Thor vs Vegeta
  • Boomstick: He's also the literal God of Strength. We're talking liftin' a planet-sized serpent-strong, knocking-out the Phoenix Force-strong, arm-wrestling with Hercules and almost throwing the Earth out of orbit-strong!

By saying Thor comparable to Scarlet Witch, the RT crew members are saying they are both above "Phoenix Force" which is "at least one Marvel universe busting, likely far higher".

From Thor vs Vegeta, size of one Marvel universe = size of 9,945 "the real world" observable universes

So both LordGinSama and Tipper17 are right at some point I guess.

... Hold it. If Phoenix Force is later (yet to be by now) proven to be outerverse level or whatever, that would mean Thor, Scarlet Witch and Zatanna are outerverse level. (Works would be requested to prove when is Superman and Wonder Woman outerverse level - And holy Kyle Rayner might be outerverse level too)

Last edited:
Also its ******* amazing how people act like DB can't change there ******* mind on shit which is even funny coming from this site of all things
But you really aren't.
i am so try again
The feelings mutual buddy.
except Urs is in this instant
n the prior episode they had it as boundless, if he knocked it out then they should have made him boundless, outside of falling to mention anything he's done with the Odin-Force. And the stuff you said about the hammer is just wrong, so no.
They know having Base Thor at that level is ******* dumb and the phoenix force has kicked Thor's ass multiple times it would be a real contradiction if they used it as a main basis
and no im' right given the only reason Thor did shit to it
6) Does Thor in base scale to the Phoenix Force?

Put simply, no.

In Avengers vs X-Men #4, he merely dispersed it, and it came back and one-shot him.

In the same event it beat him so badly he nearly died. It's also noted the only reason he can harm the phoenix is that Odin’s enchantments on Mjolnir allow it to absorb the Phoenix’s power.

Death Battle doesn't give a shit about the power scale of series pitted against one another. This is a weak ass argument, and is countered by the existence of Omni-Man vs The Homerlander enough is already enough to debunk this and I quote "Stupid ******* argument."

Literally this just you arguing for the sake of an argument.
well they apparently they do given they didn't have Thor comparable to a peak wanda in this episode did they you're literally focusing on some feat that didn't focus as a basis in this episode jsut a typical hey look at what thor did so your the one doing pointless argument for the sake of it

a stupid ******* argument
At face value, the crew says:
At Wanda vs Zee
  • Jocelyn: In time, ... Like, literally, Wanda's Chaos Magic is counterpart to the Phoenix Force, the embodiment of cosmic order! Y'know, that fiery space chicken that can destroy the universe? Heh, Wanda fought it, and even briefly erased it from existence.
  • Popup: While Wanda defeated the Phoenix Force with Hope Summers, Hope was using Wanda's own powers at the time. Regardless, her Chaos Magic being equal to the Phoenix Force had already been established.
At Thor vs Vegeta
  • Boomstick: He's also the literal God of Strength. We're talking liftin' a planet-sized serpent-strong, knocking-out the Phoenix Force-strong, arm-wrestling with Hercules and almost throwing the Earth out of orbit-strong!

By saying Thor comparable to Scarlet Witch, the RT crew members are saying they are both above "Phoenix Force" which is "at least one Marvel universe busting, likely far higher".
Again its typical "oh look what this character did" shit when in the actually fight they didn't focus on it
They should have made the cause of the fight something a lot more understandable for both parties which Death Battle is typically good at.
DB haves never been good at causing conflicts majority of them have been started over the dumbest shit

Honestly the only DB matches I really want are Giorno VS Joker as they are my favorite installments in my favorite franchises + have connections that are repeated many times over, Luffy VS Naruto as it is apart of the Pirates VS Ninjas debate and both are kings of shonen, Silver VS Trunks as both are from an awful timeline and travel back to prevent it, Xeno Goku VS Archie Sonic as both are non-canon counterparts that are extremely OP not to mention have the same transformations basically, Simon VS Kyle because both are powered by willpower, and Spider-Man VS Sideways.. do I need to explain that one?
Who do you think wins these matches and why? Are some of them stomps?

Spider-Man VS Sideways...
We would like to hear more on this one.
(I hope you do not mean Spidey vs Randy Cunningham or Ladybug as Randy Cunningham and Ladybug are meant to fight against each other)

Sideways is DC's answer to Spider-Man. You can do Spider-Man VS Black Spider but I prefer Sideways

This one huh... He who is worthy to rescue one Superboy... Holy Molly he can as well fight against America Chavez.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back