• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
And the people who dislike one are also likely to hate both, though I'd say people hate clown **** way more since DC is much bigger then LoL and she over used while only being part of the continuity for a fraction of it's life.
I would rather say it is a general hatred from DC audience that street levelers are never meant to be herald or even skyfather tier - they hate it so much when they read Harley Quinn once rewrote a universe of reality Deadpool style. Leave it to Deadpool, or even, Red Tool, I heard from other DC fans. Street Levelers in casual audience eyes are never meant to beat heralds. Not even scratching tectonic levels like Black Canary did somehow.

And they generally accept the idea that the more obscure character wins because they are just ripoffs and added with buffs such that the character has more power but less story.

Ok but for real, how does Scarlet vs Zatanna go?

lolDCHerald or?...
Wanda’s Multiversal+ at peak so she’s most likely gonna win. That’s probably gonna be the community consensus so it’s another semi-predictable MU.

I’m looking into Zatanna to see what she has up her sleeve. Interestingly Z’s Earth-3 counterpart actually nulled Mister Mxyzptlk’s powers and left him helpless, but idk if it can be proven Z scales to an alternate universe counterpart.

If it wasnt for Seven BR we'd have Flash vs Sonic, WS vs RH & Venom vs Crona :V
Well technically Seven BR is from Boys and Boys originally are comic book characters, so hypothetically we got 4 comic book MUs in a row. Of course it doesn't counts since show versions only were used, but still in theory that could count.

Jason said DB is using Scarlet Witch vs Z next to tie in to the Doctor Strange movie hype, but if that was the case, shouldn't they have placed this fight on the May 8th slot, since the movie comes out on May 6th? It makes better sense that way right? Maybe they're using this fight because a bigger fight needs more time to polish
Remember
the movie got delayed so they probably couldn't move the episode before or felt it was too much of an hassle

Partially related to this fight, what kind of rarer elemental fights could they do?

Fire, Ice, Thunder & even Earth are basic and done. I always wondered if there exists Poison elemental fight, which again Harley & Jinx are oddly bit more linked into that.

What other elementals could make for neat matches?

Partially related to this fight, what kind of rarer elemental fights could they do?

Fire, Ice, Thunder & even Earth are basic and done. I always wondered if there exists Poison elemental fight, which again Harley & Jinx are oddly bit more linked into that.

Darkness vs Darkness, Holy vs Holy, Nuke vs Nuke?

Darkness vs Darkness, Holy vs Holy, Nuke vs Nuke?
Sora vs Pit is practically stand in for Light vs Light. I guess maybe Yoda vs KM in spirit?

But man, we really havent had that many pure darkness or even just death related MUs? I guess you can stretch Venom vs Crona as one. Beerus vs Galaxia existence erasure isnt quite that either.

Nuke vs Nuke is too Persona specific lol

Last edited:

Plant vs plant?
7abdaeb557c4bfacf4b714201848bd48.webp

Sora vs Pit is practically stand in for Light vs Light. I guess maybe Yoda vs KM in spirit?

But man, we really havent had that many pure darkness or even just death related MUs? I guess you can stretch Venom vs Crona as one. Beerus vs Galaxia existence erasure isnt quite that either.

Nuke vs Nuke is too Persona specific lol
Speaking of light and darkness.
e7cd3e9d6b32f609e85d024a8e9214da.png

This one would be really great as "Light vs Dark".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back