• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah, so a Sonic Channel thing said Silver travels through time via Chaos Control. I guess he can do that without an Emerald? Or we just assume an Emerald is standard equipment for him with that.

Oh, with 007, Wick & LotR, S9 has about 11 newcomer franchises. It needs 1 more to tie with S3 and 2 new verses and it'd the most new verse introducing season after S1 & S2.

Huh, and also according to our profiles, Silver would have a better LS with his Psychokinesis as well as has multiple abilities Trunks can't resist, including his go-to psychokinetic hold. Restraining Trunks would actually be pretty easy for Silver. Trunks has exactly no defense to mental assaults, paralysis inducement, or telekinesis.

I'm sure DB would argue "he can just break out of it cause he's more powerful" but I'm not sure. Also, while he has stopped people from using his sword on him in it's normal state, that special shit it gets with his forms in the Zamasu Arc might be a different story, and besides, if it's his own strength using it on him like if Silver made him stab himself, would that not work? The only person who used his sword against him to my knowledge was a vastly weaker character. It could've just been an issue of the strength of the holder. But it should be common sense Trunks should be able to harm himself. And who's to say Silver can't just crush his internal organs and stuff? IIRC with some of the items he's able to hold in his grip he can crush them outright.

I mean, this is all kind of out-of-character for Silver but they do seem to be valid wincons from what I can determine.

I'm trying real hard to justify any type of win for Silver lmao

These probably would be valid if Silver was fast enough.

Huh, and also according to our profiles, Silver would have a better LS with his Psychokinesis as well as has multiple abilities Trunks can't resist, including his go-to psychokinetic hold. Restraining Trunks would actually be pretty easy for Silver. Trunks has exactly no defense to mental assaults, paralysis inducement, or telekinesis.

I'm sure DB would argue "he can just break out of it cause he's more powerful" but I'm not sure. Also, while he has stopped people from using his sword on him in it's normal state, that special shit it gets with his forms in the Zamasu Arc might be a different story, and besides, if it's his own strength using it on him like if Silver made him stab himself, would that not work? The only person who used his sword against him to my knowledge was a vastly weaker character. It could've just been an issue of the strength of the holder. But it should be common sense Trunks should be able to harm himself.

I mean, this is all kind of out-of-character for Silver but they do seem to be valid wincons from what I can determine.

we'll see when we get to it

i could see them pull a curveball and be like Trunks is fighting either Luminary or Chrono but Swan seem not all to familiar in research for Chrono
granted someone else on the team could be but eh

09xthqcr9vi91.jpg

Made a thumbnail for Sauron vs Mannimarco.

I'm sure DB would argue "he can just break out of it cause he's more powerful" but I'm not sure. Also, while he has stopped people from using his sword on him in it's normal state, that special shit it gets with his forms in the Zamasu Arc might be a different story, and besides, if it's his own strength using it on him like if Silver made him stab himself, would that not work? The only person who used his sword against him to my knowledge was a vastly weaker character. It could've just been an issue of the strength of the holder. But it should be common sense Trunks should be able to harm himself. And who's to say Silver can't just crush his internal organs and stuff? IIRC with some of the items he's able to hold in his grip he can crush them outright.

These probably would be valid if Silver was fast enough.
You say it yourself, according to this site profiles, y'all perfectly know that Death Battle doesn't care about this site stats and arguments at all, so trying to argue with this site profiles is just wasting time.

So consensus is Silver time travels to kill Trunks GG?

Well Multi Kirby isn't all accepting thing on the net
Watching Void Termina being a multi universe level threat
Watching Fecto Elfilis merging two universes and throws a planet
Not convinced multi universe level Kirby a thing.
This is freedom.

Oh, with 007, Wick & LotR, S9 has about 11 newcomer franchises. It needs 1 more to tie with S3 and 2 new verses and it'd the most new verse introducing season after S1 & S2.
There’s no way it won’t hit 12. World of Warcraft, Halloween, Friday the 13th, Despicable Me, and Megamind are all strong contenders for new franchises in Season 9.
i feel angry
very very angry
mainly in how a previous season in 2020 drop the ball on this
So we have
1. League of Legends
2. Demon Slayer
3. Invincible (Image Comics)
4. The Boys (Dynamite Entertainment) (?) - arguable because we have had The Seven (The Boys) Battle Royale as extra episode
5. Akira
6. Greek mythology
7. Chinese classic literature (influenced by Chinese mythology)
8. Predator
9. Warframe - arguable because we have this as extra episode

Incoming:
10. 007
11. John Wick
12. Lord of the Rings

Possible (likely or not):
13. Warcraft
14+15. Friday the 13th and Halloween
16+17. Despicable Me and Megamind
18. (If they pick Luminary against Trunks) Dragon Quest / (If they pick Crono against Trunks) Chrono Trigger

Yeah a lot more new franchises

Trunks has like ssj1 and ssj2 doesnt he? Besides the rage form he achieved later afterwards

Been a while since i saw super but wasnt Trunks too weak and unable to keep up with god forms and what not?

According to Death Battle stats, Trunks should be able to blitz and one-shot.
But can he blitz before Silver time travels? Unless Silver goes game mode and yells "it's no use" while throwing furniture at athletic human speed.

Looking into the verdict and Q&A of Satoru Gojo vs Makima as well as this MU's Community Death Battle, I believe I have some idea on how GER RTZ works and how Ren Amamiya can bypass that. Done without accepting 1-A, Low 1-C, 2-A or even Low 2-C Persona. In Jojo Stone Ocean, the potential of Heavy Weather is said to taps 9.25 gigaton TNT and Death Battle "only" deems Silver Chariot ~1500 c. So if Joker can be stronger and faster and uses some way to bypass GER RTZ, this is you lose GG handed to GG.

Looking into the verdict and Q&A of Satoru Gojo vs Makima as well as this MU's Community Death Battle, I believe I have some idea on how GER RTZ works and how Ren Amamiya can bypass that. Done without accepting 1-A, Low 1-C, 2-A or even Low 2-C Persona. In Jojo Stone Ocean, the potential of Heavy Weather is said to taps 9.25 gigaton TNT and Death Battle "only" deems Silver Chariot ~1500 c. So if Joker can be stronger and faster and uses some way to bypass GER RTZ, this is you lose GG handed to GG.
RTZ was able to activate in the middle of erased time. Not sure what speed that is, but it’s probably fast.

Would be infinite speed, cuz there is no time in it and other characters are just forecasts of the actions that would have occured if not for king crimson

But doubtful they think in infinite speed or above persona given GER pulls that

So he somehow went from whatever level he was in Cell arc up to dbs current scalings
Not current scalings, almost anyone relevant in the tournament of power and beyond would easily whip him, but he's on par with the likes of Goku Black and Zamasu and even has his own spirit bomb like attack that's on the same level, if not greater, than super saiyan blue vegito was during the zamasu arc. So still really ******* wild.

Not current scalings, almost anyone relevant in the tournament of power and beyond would easily whip him, but he's on par with the likes of Goku Black and Zamasu and even has his own spirit bomb like attack that's on the same level, if not greater, than super saiyan blue vegito was during the zamasu arc. So still really ******* wild.
Meant current as in at that time in super, not the current current point we are at

So consensus is Silver time travels to kill Trunks GG
No don't think
if not greater, than super saiyan blue vegito was during the zamasu arc
Zamasu was running on fumes and was collapsing tbf
Welcome to the world of Toei’s grossly inflated power creep. Would you like to hear about Base Goku at the end of the ToP being stronger than his first transformation into UI Omen?
And that's something the fandom doesn't agree with

It probably can't be used as a kill move obviously, if I remember correctly if you just crush the bottle it just releases the person inside instead of killing them
If the victim could not escape from the inside (and could only be saved by an outsider breaking the bottle that seals him) sure that counts as a kill by Death Battle terms.
Also, theoretically Trunks does not need to actively maintain his focus on keeping the bottle shut. He just needs to make sure the bottle does not break by all means.

Would be infinite speed, cuz there is no time in it and other characters are just forecasts of the actions that would have occurred if not for king crimson

But doubtful they think in infinite speed or above persona given GER pulls that
But what to pull for arguing a win in favour for Ren Amamiya against Giorno Giovanna if (a) nothing multiverse level, 5-D or even outerverse level Persona persona be accepted; (b) no infinite or even immeasurable speed for Persona, (c) GER is at least 1500 c (scales above Silver Chariot with Liam's Wank) by Death Battle terms, possibly infinite speed.

Remember: Last time another Persona user is ~30 kilotons of TNT with persona and 21 tons of TNT physically. And around Mach 7 in speed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back