• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gimme a Virgil description, and I'll see if I can hook up any Xeno characters that aren't yet booked
Silver-haired guy who threw away his humanity in an endless pursuit of power, severed the connections between his loved ones, fought against his rival more than 3 times chronologically and intended to use the power of a demonic tree to attain a special fruit by absorbing living creatures.

Stitch intensifies.
Cell vs Stitch / Mewtwo vs Stitch / Dark Samus vs Stitch intensify
Anime Stitch did pull some Segata Sanshiro level BS.

n751ylw56dv31.png
TBF I can at least see notably feminine boobs at Baiken.

But yes Astolfo vs Bridget when. Astolfo vs Bridget anytime.

So we have for a potential DC loss to non-Marvel:

• Kyle Rayner vs Simon the Digger
  • John Constantine vs Raidou Kuzunoha XIV
  • Thaal Sinestro vs Yuuki Terumi
  • Potentially Riddler vs Super Why
  • Potentially Doomsday vs SCP-682 (if Death Battle want to prioritise the appearance of SCP Foundation above all other "franchises with definitive copyright owners")
  • Potentially Hunter Zolomon vs Homura Akemi (if Akemi is not pit against a lot of time manipulation characters like I-No, Axl Low, Sakuya Izayoi, even poor Kurumi Tokisaki...)
  • Potentially Alfred Pennysworth dying to anyone who is stronger than Hayate Ayasaki
  • A Cyborg matchup (quite surprised people pit him against Android 17 or Genos without considering those crazier verses - we exactly have some zealots in Persona, Xeno series and Archie Comics to do the job...)

We need to have at least 8 wins from non-Marvel verses against DC to break even.

Last edited:
And then we have Raidou and 682. Not only do people still agree that they stomp Constantine and Doomsday, but also probably solo DC minus The Source, The Divine Presence, The Overvoid and The Writer
...haha, not sure about that now in recent times. Well unless you give 682 6820-A bs although it's technically non-standard.
So we have for a potential DC loss to non-Marvel:

• Kyle Rayner vs Simon the Digger
  • John Constantine vs Raidou Kuzunoha XIV
  • Thaal Sinestro vs Yuuki Terumi
  • Potentially Riddler vs Super Why
  • Potentially Doomsday vs SCP-682 (if Death Battle want to prioritise the appearance of SCP Foundation above all other "franchises with definitive copyright owners")
  • Potentially Hunter Zolomon vs Homura Akemi (if Akemi is not pit against a lot of time manipulation characters like I-No, Axl Low, Sakuya Izayoi, even poor Kurumi Tokisaki...)
  • Potentially Alfred Pennysworth dying to anyone who is stronger than Hayate Ayasaki
  • A Cyborg matchup (quite surprised people pit him against Android 17 or Genos without considering those crazier verses - we exactly have some zealots in Persona, Xeno series and Archie Comics to do the job...)
Doubt on that as well

Bill and Shuma have the same weakness :V
IMG_4183.jpg
Bill Cipher, Shuma-Gorath and Starro (starfish form) share the same weakness pal...

...haha, not sure about that now in recent times. Well unless you give 682 6820-A bs although it's technically non-standard.
Doomsday does not quite need a return tbh
Doubt on that as well
Two doubts / debates actually
1. Will Homura Akemi be pit against Hunter Zolomon in the first place
(despite actually having close connections and that Hunter is among the few notable time manipulation characters who can actually scratch Demoness Homura)
when quite some vs debaters prefer Homura stomp against other time manipulation characters
(like I-No, Axl Low, Sakuya Izayoi, even poor Kurumi Tokisaki...)
2. How sure the researchers believe Homura Akemi can actually defeat Hunter Zolomon

Last edited:
Like street fighter for example
Because they do not quite move away from composites in Akuma vs Shao Kahn.

BTW Bardock will fight Omni-Man. And Bardock will likely win.

Now, for thought: will we have Blade vs Hellboy or Blade vs Buffy Summers? Screw Blade vs Jonathan Joestar or vs Tanjiro Kamado.

Last edited:
I think, this can happen in season 9:
  • three seasons in a row (in s6, s7 and in s8) he got Avatar mu, so why not another one in s9?
  • Ben said, they gonna use characters from new series. As far I know, this is only Avatar mu including character from new series
ddmaz0l-b36b5b20-f06e-403b-9fa5-92c46efd7db1.jpg

Silver-haired guy who threw away his humanity in an endless pursuit of power, severed the connections between his loved ones, fought against his rival more than 3 times chronologically and intended to use the power of a demonic tree to attain a special fruit by absorbing living creatures.

Yeah that’s another Albedo HM at a push (I seem to be seeing a lot of those lately). Clyphog (or however you spell it) would be U-DO in Xenosaga’s case

Compositing Z & Super Broly was meh but the logic they used for it sucked
I can see the logic for it given there not much difference beyond one stronger and good etc
At least that was cool canon form.

SSJ Bardock is just not canon.

Then again even though they said DB moved away from composites, they are still very weird with canon for some reason verses.
There more likely using Toeiland Bardock anyways given Canon Bardock doesn't offer alot in comparison

I can see the logic for it given there not much difference beyond one stronger and good etc

There more likely using Toeiland Bardock anyways given Canon Bardock doesn't offer alot in comparison
Well will it be a good idea scaling the ceiling of Bardock from Frieza? Well, the one whom he lost to?

Nah there more doing Cinder vs Azula or Katara vs Juvia
Or not do an Avatar rep
They can do an Avatar matchup. They can do a matchup with a new verse. Just maybe not an Avatar matchup with a new verse (as Azula and Katara beg to have their MUs finished).

Okay. A little fun and game: I know some zealots at SMT, Xeno series and Archie Comics are there: can you have a good MU for
1. Cyborg / Victor Stone
2. Poison Ivy
3. Mr Freeze
4. Penguin
5. Hunter Zolomon
6. Two-Face (he technically has had Handsome Jack but this Jack is not from the above verses so screw it - but I doubt he stands a chance against most things in the above mentioned verses - oh my even that Jack can murder the mayor hard)

Okay. A little fun and game: I know some zealots at SMT, Xeno series and Archie Comics are there: can you have a good MU for
1. Cyborg / Victor Stone
2. Poison Ivy
3. Mr Freeze
4. Penguin
5. Hunter Zolomon
6. Two-Face (he technically has had Handsome Jack but this Jack is not from the above verses so screw it - but I doubt he stands a chance against most things in the above mentioned verses - oh my even that Jack can murder the mayor hard)
Well Maverick send here connections for Scourge vs Zolomon and they were pretty alright but honestly **** that MU, it's basically a worse version of Sonic vs Wally and Scourge has much better MUs
Idk for the rest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back