• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s less OOC, and more them doing a bad job of showing Esdeath being stronger. Grey was winning for 90% of the fight and had just cut her arm off. And then she is suddenly too strong that he has to use his suicide move.
I swear that's a trope in fiction too. When a character clearly has the advantage over their opponent for most of the fight then for "reasons" they are forced to use a risky/suicide move and end up taking a L.

TFW Thawne is getting revised in a current thread to have the same stats as Barry which means he's getting High 3-A
Nice
Alright I'm sure this has been asked before, but what's a DB episode y'all like but everyone one else hates?
Hal vs Ben
[Insert controversial DC win episode here]

What’s a MU y’all like that everyone hates? For me? It’s Spider-Man vs Ladybug

image0.png

Well sometimes, whenever the author makes their villains too OP you gotta make them act stupid to keep the story going
Or could write in the story a moment where the characters get them slacking instead of make them be dumb, hell could also do ot with a moment where they get cocky for a brief moment and it bites them back for it

Anything but make them dumb to lose

Plus it has the potential to show creative ways of using time manipulation (I think Cable Vs BG was the last DB that really had any creative use of time hax).

I still hate it, if music and animation potential is all you need, then Dio vs Sakuya is arguably better, because it's animation potential was showcased in one of the best OMM episodes of all time and Dio also has a great theme in eyes of heaven
P.S. I still think both matches are trash
We all Know Dio is One and Done after his Fight with Alucard
As the old saying goes from the DB Discord
"It ain't always about the connections,It's about the potential Spiderman"
-Kingpin or something

As the only saying goes from the DB Discord
"It ain't always about the connections,It's about the potential Spiderman"
-Kingpin or something
Implying that Dio vs Sakuya doesn't have potential? Did you watch this? Or this, lol? Plus if we got Archie Sonic, then we can get Heaven Ascension Dio, i guess. Once again, i think both matches are terrible, i just don't get why alot of people here enjoy Hit vs Sakuya

Even fights with surface level connections can be good. See Carnage vs Lucy, Cage vs Falcon, Ghost Rider vs Lobo, Goro vs Machamp, etc...

And it's not like Hit and Sakuya have any more connection-based matchups. Jack shit is known about them, so it's not like backstory stuff can be used. It's also way more fair than Sakuya vs DIO (She either stomps canon DIO or gets stomped by HA DIO)

Even fights with surface level connections can be good. See Carnage vs Lucy, Cage vs Falcon, Ghost Rider vs Lobo, Goro vs Machamp, etc...
I honestly think that every one of these episodes are overrated, except Cage vs Falcon

And it's not like Hit and Sakuya have any more connection-based matchups. Jack shit is known about them, so it's not like backstory stuff can be used. It's also way more fair than Sakuya vs DIO (She either stomps canon DIO or gets stomped by HA DIO)
Ok? I guess you're right, but that doesn't change my view on the MU

Implying that Dio vs Sakuya doesn't have potential? Did you watch this? Or this, lol?
Pay attention to what I said

Meaning Dio won't Come back afterwards

Plus if we got Archie Sonic, then we can get Heaven Ascension Dio
Archie Sonic is more of a big deal than HA Dio and while true they could do that at the same time I don't see them doing so considering
HA Dio isn't all that interesting he just what If Dio won and had some extra Abilities
Dude died afterwards

Whereas Archie Sonic and King Mickey had enough Material to make things interesting

"HA DIO" evens sounds like meme bait given the abbreviation. Correct if I'm wrong but isn't there like a supreme being/or whatever called "The Beyond" that's 5-D/low 1-C? (also JJBA characters draw power from it).
Only in a non-canon novel.

Specifically the one Novel Kars comes from. Also nobody really draws power from it, it just protects 2 characters with fatehax.

Plus I never said Dio vs Sakuya didn't have potential if anything the fight animation prove to me if you can make gold outta that fight despite Dio Arsenal being more limited in comparison to Hit you can do the same for Hit vs Sakuya where both can play off with more of there deadly abilities

Btw i think i've found the best Sakuya MU connection wise, but i still dislike it and it doesn't really vibe with me
unknown.png

Sakuya vs Fiona Mayfield (Touhou vs Arcana Heart)
Both are maids that came from other worlds (It's implied that Sakuya isn't originally from Gensokyo and Fiona was ****** into the Elemental World). Both use cold weapons as their weapon of choice (Sakuya uses her knives and Fiona uses her giant sword). Both cannot age (Sakuya can't age via her "Time, huh?" abilities and Fiona stopped aging after losing her humanity in Elemental World). Both serve one of the more recognizable antagonists of the series and extremely hard bosses (Remilia and Mildred). Both formed a very close bond with them and are very loyal to them. Their misstresses also have loli sisters that also acted as bosses in their series (Flandre and Angelia).
P.S. I'll say this once again i dislike this one too, i'm just searching for Sakuya's other opponents, i think i'll try digging deeper, because this match doesn't really satisfy me too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back