• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean I heard the researchers believe Giorno wins and many people are agreeing with them.
One of the researchers literally wrote it and stated outright that she thinks joker wins lol

Wonder Woman VS She-Ra
Wonder Woman vs She-Ra is better than Rogue vs Wonder Woman and Thor vs Wonder Woman combined fite mii

Not sure if they done this before, but the Toei Spider-Man, the one with some kind of spider mech could be a bit interesting topic to tackle.
Ninja Batman vs Toei Spider-Man can be interesting.

And so is Batman (1966) vs Spider-Man (60's Cartoon).

Street Sharks VS Extreme Dinosaurs. Not sure why I chose this one. Probably a gut feeling that might not be correct. Could be a MU none of us would expect.
I don't think that the time has come for this match yet, it only got popular recently
Popularity for this has soared since this Community Death Battle.

I mean I heard the researchers believe Giorno wins and many people are agreeing with them.
Cloud: Excuse me?.mp4

4419815-jsrr.jpg
John kinda of wins this one lol Seeing how he's currently a living green lantern ring and power battery himself.

One of the researchers literally wrote it and stated outright that she thinks joker wins lol

IIrc she's the only one who thinks Joker wins. Tho wasn't that written like over a year or two ago?

Pretty sure many people buy Giorno has higher than 9-C and Joker lower than 1-C.
I want one written verdict why Giorno wins.
Like a well-written explanation why none of the powers and personas of that not Tuxedo Mask can break through GER and why GER will hit before Joker does anything.
As well as which tier they exactly put the characters at.

Last edited:
DBZ honestly has a lot main characters left.

Gohan
Krillin
Piccolo
Trunks
Frieza
Cell
Goku Black
Hit

Dunno if everyone can get in but there are options for all, even if they aren't the best.

On similar note, how do you feel about your wanted character stomping? Frieza would be cool but frankly Megatron's odds aren't good.

DBZ honestly has a lot main characters left.

Gohan
Krillin
Piccolo
Trunks
Frieza
Cell
Goku Black
Hit

Dunno if everyone can get in but there are options for all, even if they aren't the best.

On similar note, how do you feel about your wanted character stomping? Frieza would be cool but frankly Megatron's odds aren't good.
As long Megs get done right IDC

I guess the age old Trunks vs Silver, Piccolo vs MM & Sly vs Rouge are also those "should've done earlier".

Of the upcoming ones Galactus vs Unicron is the holy grail and them still waiting on Ruby vs Maka is silly.

EDIT: Bats vs Iron Man was kinda one too.

I guess the age old Trunks vs Silver, Piccolo vs MM & Sly vs Rouge are also those "should've done earlier".

Of the upcoming ones Galactus vs Unicron is the holy grail and them still waiting on Ruby vs Maka is silly.

EDIT: Bats vs Iron Man was kinda one too.
I can understand Galactus vs Unicron if you want to give it better time n resources
Ruby vs Maka will have to happen at some point sooner if Ruby ain't getting any worthwhile while upgrades
I can forgive Trunks vs Silver n Piccolo vs MM not happening especially if you were hoping Piccolo would get a power up to make it interesting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back