• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also the reason i like Hit vs Sakuya despite its Connections being ass and just time powers cause the setup for it is amusing
Alien Assassins sent to kill some Maid in some mansion is frankly funny shit I can see within both series
In a way it reminds of Buu vs Kirby
Plus it get folks more interested in Touhou and Brings Touhou another overdue franchise on the show
Animation potential along side me being interested in How Brandon will touch upon Touhou music

Also the reason i like Hit vs Sakuya despite its Connections being ass and just time powers cause the setup for it is amusing
Alien Assassins sent to kill some Maid in some mansion is frankly funny shit I can see within both series
In a way it reminds of Buu vs Kirby
I think it would be more logical for Hit getting sent to kill Remilia, rather than Sakuya, but since Sakuya serves her she would try to kill Hit

Just spitballing an idea out there but:
Sakuya Izayoi vs Fenrich (Disgaea 4)

-Both are loyal servants to a very powerful vampire.

-Both have been serving said vampire for a very, very long time and are extremely loyal

-Both are formal and kind to their master, much less so with others, and cold and insulting to anyone that annoys them.

-Both have been involved with strange incidents involving the moon (Imperishable Night incident for Sakuya and the moon being on a collision course with Earth for Fenrich in Disgaea 4.

-Sakuya's name can be translated to "Night of the Full Moon," and Fenrich is a werewolf so I mean..

-Both had very mysterious backstories at the time of their game's initial releases, while Sakuya continues to remain mysterious

-if you go by Akyuu's theory that Sakuya may have been a vampire hunter, then both became loyal to the vampire they were supposed to kill, which would also mean

-both serve a vampire despite being commonly depicted as being an enemy to them (werewolf and vampire hunter)

Anyway, I thought this one up in my head. It's probably not great, but most of Sakuya's matches aren't that amazing at are just "lmao timestop."

-Both have been serving said vampire for a very, very long time and are extremely loyal

-Both are formal and kind to their master, much less so with others, and cold and insulting to anyone that annoys them.

-Both have been involved with strange incidents involving the moon (Imperishable Night incident for Sakuya and the moon being on a collision course with Earth for Fenrich in Disgaea 4.

-Sakuya's name can be translated to "Night of the Full Moon," and Fenrich is a werewolf so I mean..

-Both had very mysterious backstories at the time of their game's initial releases, while Sakuya continues to remain mysterious

-if you go by Akyuu's theory that Sakuya may have been a vampire hunter, then both became loyal to the vampire they were supposed to kill, which would also mean

-both serve a vampire despite being commonly depicted as being an enemy to them (werewolf and vampire hunter)

Anyway, I thought this one up in my head. It's probably not great, but most of Sakuya's matches aren't that amazing at are just "lmao timestop."
Sounds cool, tho sounds like Fenrich should rather fight Valkenhayn from Blazblue

Ya right it has better connections
But as said
Sounds cool, tho sounds like Fenrich should rather fight Valkenhayn from Blazblue
Which seems to be the better fit for Fenrich

Or could write in the story a moment where the characters get them slacking instead of make them be dumb, hell could also do ot with a moment where they get cocky for a brief moment and it bites them back for it

Anything but make them dumb to lose
I agree with that, but unfournately I think most manga and comic writers didn't get that tidbit of info when learning how to write

4419815-jsrr.jpg

Here's a matchup I spent exactly 10 seconds thinking about when it briefly popped into my head.

xptWGug.png

Satannish vs Astaroth is kinda cool. Giant Demons with a second face on their stomach who govern realms akin to hell, have access to powerful magic, and serve another more powerful demon (Dormammu and Lucifer respectively). It's an absolute stomp in Satannishs favour, he's far superior to Astaroth in every possible way, but I dunno it's kinda neat. And it's a Marvel vs Capcom matchup, and people love them some Marvel vs Capcom (Except for MVCI).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back