• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well both have their own family get screw up due of their heritage by their main antagonist of their fist games (Mundus and Ares).
And both matured from their more crazy selfs from their younger days, grew beards, their time as main characters will get replaced by the fresh blood of the series whom are related to them by blood, both in their latest games faced problems which still hold to them from previous titles (dante facing vergil again and his shit he did in 5, kratos coming in the norse gods pantheon with others from there not happy of that, let alone trying to hide the oast from his son)

darth_maul_matchup_tier_list_by_connordiesel_deopzsx-pre.jpg

not mine

We got Shake King in 7-C lol
Oh, forgot we have that now. Tbh while I agree that the original calc was inflated in terms of how thick the clouds are, I have no idea why the size of the storm taking up so much of the world was also disregarded in the new calc. The thread that got the feat downgraded just seemed to think the storm taking up a quarter of the worlds circumference was too large with the only reason I saw being said that the standard assumption of planet size being equal to earth can't be used for the shake dimensions planet.

It'd be super interesting to see how DB would interpret the stats of these characters and their series. Varies a lot place to place from what I can tell, especially Touhou.

She might have Hit

Maybe really don't know it boils down to what they may buy with the lore
They may briefly discuss because deities love fighting but serious fights will destroy the universe so they created that "great border of Hakurei" to prevent collateral damage and devised the "danmaku" duelling system to resolve conflicts such that a 9-B may actually bargain with a 3-A to Low 2-C.

Some Touhou Project matchups
Reimu vs Sakura Kinomoto / Sakuyamon / / Yusuke
Marisa vs Jessica Ushiromiya / Knuckles /
Sakuya vs Hit / Kurumi / Homura / I-No / Saturn
Flandre Scarlet vs Kefka / Loki / Marx
Remilia Scarlet vs Rachel Alucard / (that table)
Patchouli Knowledge vs Charlotte Aulin / (any magician lady using a thick book for attack or any elemental attacks)
Cirno vs Jack Frost
Yuyuko vs Kirby / Hades
Yukari Yakumo vs Elizabeth / Hoopa / (that table)
Youmu Konpaku vs (any tier 4 or above swordslady with hybrid biological traits)
They took Rela+ sonic tho
They took different statistics for different matchups with characters on the same ballpark tbh

Im talking in the sense of naruto, bleach, etc with their lore/statements out of which you give them ratings

Even in Dante vs Kratos cast fight Ben didnt buy Nightmare boss from DMC1 able to destroy the demon world, cuz "lol didnt happen, no visuals either so no to that"
You know what? G1 crew may further strengthen their claim that "Nightmare boss from DMC1 able to destroy the demon world". Hey not even Mundus can. Behold Large Island Vergil and Planet to Universe level Bellboy.

And in the same way Ryu Hayabusa is not "Large Planet level to Large Star level with the black hole attack" and "Planet level to Universe level with True Dragon Sword" and therefore lost to Strider Hiryu by comparing only their High 8-C vs 8-A physiques.

Last edited:
Oh, forgot we have that now. Tbh while I agree that the original calc was inflated in terms of how thick the clouds are, I have no idea why the size of the storm taking up so much of the world was also disregarded in the new calc. The thread that got the feat downgraded just seemed to think the storm taking up a quarter of the worlds circumference was too large with the only reason I saw being said that the standard assumption of planet size being equal to earth can't be used for the shake dimensions planet.
Couldn’t you have inputted in the thread?

Couldn’t you have inputted in the thread?
Only found out about the new 7-C calc just as the thread concluded so I couldn't say anything.

Well that and I didnt't particularly care enough to give input.

Now for my 2000th message on this wiki.
The first DB I watched was Cloud Vs Link, what was yours?
Mine was Thor vs Raiden.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back