• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Even better, Krillin VS Saitama, and Krillin kills Saitama easily, lol. The salt from delusional OPM fanboys would be delicious.
Actually Superman or Krillin vs Saitama is very likely, along with Axe Cop or Popeye.
Just... Saitama dies to anyone except perhaps Shiki Tohno but Saitama vs Shiki Tohno does not get much love.

Can’t comment. No idea who Aleph is
Aleph this is.

And KOS-MOS is at most slightly inferior to Wave Existence by ultimately going back to nowhere which is believed to join WE. While likely indefinitely inferior against WE.
At least stated to be capable of utilising the Hilbert Effect, which "is used to draw the Gnosis into our plane of reality, allowing us to come into contact with them, instead of them being able to interact with our plane's matter at will", and is proven to be "one of the few ways to even attempt to attack a Gnosis", some way of "removing invulnerability of Gnosis".
Going by feats, she, with help, stopped the Zarathustra, which is a scheme/device to reboot the universe by restarting a big bang to attempt to avoid the destined final judgment day (which is arguably not even a real timeline reboot). And this is a Xenosaga 3 KOS-MOS feat.

But yeah with Christianity involved and typical JRPG complexity and "imaginary plane" and "higher level of existence" shenanigans, people may add in a LOT of explanation and make Xenosaga 1-B to 1-A.

I love how Saitama loses about 99.... .9% of his matches hard
It's because when looked at through lenses which aren't obscured by wank and so called "gag abilties", Saitama by the standards of arguably most of fiction doesn't have really have any abilties that stand out and so really people are pitting him against characters who likely blink him out of existence

Inb4 GvS3 happens and it has another “respectful” death that’s actually not respectful at all
mp4
It probably would, lol. They already did the heat vision lasering Goku's brain, so it makes you wonder what the 'respectable' death would be for either combatant.

It's because when looked at through lenses which aren't obscured by wank and so called "gag abilties", Saitama by the standards of arguably most of fiction doesn't have really have any abilties that stand out and so really people are pitting him against characters who likely blink him out of existence
And people thought the Goku fanboys were delusional with trying to convince people he was universal and beyond back in the day before Super was a thing. People thought the Naruto wank was bad as well, and then Caped Baldy came along, to show us all, what TRUE wank looks like.

Superman talk-no-jutsus into Goku accepting he cant win and Goku does a seppuku.
I mean, it tends to work for Naruto

Probably the best DBX this season imo as well. They used some of the most memorable quotes, the comedy matched how one'd expect these two to act, and this was one of my hardest choices (Donald is my favorite Disney character period and Daffy the same for Looney Tunes), was happy my vote won.

I mean, it tends to work for Naruto

Probably the best DBX this season imo as well. They used some of the most memorable quotes, the comedy matched how one'd expect these two to act, and this was one of my hardest choices (Donald is my favorite Disney character period and Daffy the same for Looney Tunes), was happy my vote won.
Eyyo dude, I hate to be a bother, but you gotta use spoiler tabs

Yeah, Vincent only even debatably wins with Dissidia, which DB dosn't use.

Also, watching Goku Black get thwacked by his opponent would not be nice, DC needs less wins.
Maybe I might be wrong, but I don’t think any DC speedster is gonna lose on DB anytime soon
Not to say that I think that they don’t have matchups they lose, but I don’t think their matchups where they lose are popular enough to get featured over ones they win.

Last edited:
Maybe I might be wrong, but I don’t think any DC speedster is gonna lose on DB anytime soon
Not to say that I think that they don’t have matchups they lose, but I don’t think their matchups where they lose are popular enough to get featured over ones they win.
Honestly, does Thawne actually have enough differences from Barry and Wally to even be worth using on DB?

Honestly, does Thawne actually have enough differences from Barry and Wally to even be worth using on DB?
more brutal with his abilities than them
provide more of a entertaining banter
Like, people keep telling me he uses his powers differently, but aside from being more willing to use time travel how does he actually use them differently?
age acceleration
FfnaRcW.jpeg

Hypnotic Voice
41cJYvg.jpeg

1. How you like Daffy Duck vs Donald Duck in this match or the alternate ending match?
2. How you like Daffy Duck vs Donald Duck as a Death Battle episode in general?

Zuko vs Roy Mustang. Totally predictable.

Vote tally prediction? One is Zuko while the other is Roy. That can be close.

So the one spoiled but yet come is Palpatine. Either against Voldemort or Xehanort most likely.

Reverse Flash... Looks fun enough despite being mostly Flash powers but more brutal and can corrupt speed-based powers(?). Really depends on what opponents RF has to make the match exciting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back