• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Please Goku vs Superman 3, I need to see the comments on that video
If Goku wins this time, the DC people will be fuming in the comments for once as one of their high tiers, the big guy himself no less, takes a huge L. Meanwhile if Superman takes home a 3rd W, you know how DB fanboys will react. No matter who wins, that comment section would be a blood bath, and it would be GLORIOUS to read! It'd be like being in a toxic MW2 lobby from back in the day.

If Goku wins this time, the DC people will be fuming in the comments for once as one of their high tiers, the big guy himself no less, takes a huge L. Meanwhile if Superman takes home a 3rd W, you know how DB fanboys will react. No matter who wins, that comment section would be a blood bath, and it would be GLORIOUS to read! It'd be like being in a toxic MW2 lobby from back in the day.
DC fans when you say plastic man can’t solo all of Lovecraft:

Honestly, there’s no point because Gvsm3 would never be as good as 1
I kinda disagree, since the research for the 1st was kinda shit, but the fight itself was dope. So long as they made a fight similar to that with better animation and god forms plus UI it could be fantastic as a spectacle. Anything's better than what they did for the second battle, which was entirely pointless at the time, lol.

Speaking frankly, Superman still beats goku and he pretty much always will unless Goku gets some hyper-crazy bullshit that bumps him up beyond what even Xeno can manage
If you buy wanked high-ends for Post-crisis, then sure. If you use rebirth, then yes. Depends on the version they'd go with. If its just standard Post-crisis Supes again, it could honestly go either way. I don't really care at this point who would win though, I'd just love to see the animation, as well as the salt in the comments.

Death Battle is gonna tempt fate and you know it
I doubt they want to deal with it again
Regardless doesn't anyone want to see Goku or Superman fight other opponents? There's much more potential then a third, dying, topic
Problem is neither Alternative options are good enough for them
Superman vs Goku is the VS match
Anything else is below them
You say that, but all it takes is Rooster Teeth getting involved because they think it could make money, controversy and all, and bam, it happens again. Not saying this will happen, but Rooster Teeth prefers them to do profitable match-ups, and like it or not, that is a profitable match-up.
I'm aware just saying

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back