• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ddxallq-b3d95386-7aea-4a00-a67c-c7933071b3a5.png
Po-vs-Danny-2.png

What about Gil vs Emperor of mankind?
If by some unholy miracle the emperor of mankind somehow made it onto the show, which I doubt since he literally has no footage to work with at all and is almost entirely portrayed in books with the exception of a few art pieces, Reinhard Heydrich exists.

Okay, here's something to think about: What's the most popular franchise you can think of that will probably never get into Death Battle?

look, goku black vs reverse flash is happening. there's nothing we can do about it and it's cope to think otherwise.
The fact that Death Battle probably dosn't wanna touch DB vs DC with a ten foot pole says otherwise.

Not to mention, Goku Black alone can carry the episode's popularity. Even if they don't exactly know who Omega is, most of Death Battle's target audience would probably recognize his design as Zero (Since MMZ is decently popular by association with Mega Man X). Hell, if it wasn't for the Arrowverse and "It was me, Barry", Omega might actually be more popular than Reverse Flash. Don't forget, the MUGEN and Versus Debating communities have a lot of overlap, and Omega is REALLY popular in the MUGEN community.
Okay, here's something to think about: What's the most popular franchise you can think of that will probably never get into Death Battle?
Five Nights at Freddy's.

If by some unholy miracle the emperor of mankind somehow made it onto the show, which I doubt since he literally has no footage to work with at all and is almost entirely portrayed in books with the exception of a few art pieces, Reinhard Heydrich exists.

Fair

Can I say Grapple Baki? Besides one researcher the rest of the doesn’t really have any interest in the verse

Warhammer 40k

Under Night in Birth
Persona
Fate
Skullgirls
Various Cartoons
Akira
Evangelion
Devilman
The Matrix

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back