• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
look, goku black vs reverse flash is happening. there's nothing we can do about it and it's cope to think otherwise.

Also Saber vs Erza and Gilgamesh vs Doom are the ones I see happening. I think we'll get saber next season, maybe. I could also see matches for EMIYA, Cu, and MAYBE Lancelot.
Lancelot already has his big requested Matchup in the form of Artorias from Dark Souls.

tumblr_pbbwoml8qk1x6zctvo1_500.png
yumy4g0qg9q41.jpg

If by some unholy miracle the emperor of mankind somehow made it onto the show, which I doubt since he literally has no footage to work with at all and is almost entirely portrayed in books with the exception of a few art pieces, Reinhard Heydrich exists.

Okay, here's something to think about: What's the most popular franchise you can think of that will probably never get into Death Battle?
Minecraft probally i mean steve has a legacy match with terrarian but the power of steve is to subjective and terrarian stomps 99% of the time also both characters are extremlly hard to measure their power

Okay, here's something to think about: What's the most popular franchise you can think of that will probably never get into Death Battle?
There's a lot of franchises which spring to mind but my pick is probably BoBoBo-Bo Bo-BoBoBo.
Why? Well aside from the titular character vs Axe Cop, there's not a lot of matchups you can really do with it which aren't gag based and while it has its fans I wouldn't call it wide spread popular either

There's a lot of franchises which spring to mind but my pick is probably BoBoBo-Bo Bo-BoBoBo.
Why? Well aside from the titular character vs Axe Cop, there's not a lot of matchups you can really do with it which aren't gag based and while it has its fans I wouldn't call it wide spread popular either
Bobobo vs Xavier, Saitama, the pop team epic characters, and Uncle Grandpa are possible as matchups, whether DB would do them or not is another story

What are the connections for Saber vs Ky.
To copy and paste from DBF as it sums it up better than me.

• The connections between Saber and Ky are that both are two blonde blue and white-themed european holy kings, wielders of legendary sacred swords, the personification of light in their respective franchises, both born in middle of huge wars (the Roma-Barbarian war and the Crusaders war respectively) and experienced the loss of their mothers, both with complicated relationships with their son/daughter (Mordred and Sin) because both sons were raised in secret without the precense of their fathers
Also Hakumen vs Archer is another MU I really like for Fate.

Also I think saitama vs Bobobo would be the least salty lose for saitama
Sad how OPM fans forget Saitama still has a few opponents Saitama can actually win against.

Sad that one opponent is not even a "WHO member" in Asia.

I just thought of one way to inflate the AP of Po. I am insecure on whether this method is legit.

Oh this

Last edited:
If the the battle between Kai and Oogway really "shake the Earth", then it applies a blog which Injustice Superman profile has the link to this blog. Still Li Li Shi is far durable than him since Li Li Shi tanked a nuclear explosion which shake the whole solar system.

Fun fact: The Spital Realm is originally planned to contain stars and galaxies but the team later abandomed the idea. If they held the concept then Po can be Tier 4.

Last edited:
You mean another Guilty Gear Rep.
Porky Minch (EarthBound) vs Bedman?
If by some unholy miracle the emperor of mankind somehow made it onto the show, which I doubt since he literally has no footage to work with at all and is almost entirely portrayed in books with the exception of a few art pieces, Reinhard Heydrich exists.

Hello Kitty

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back