• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The meteor from Akuma wasn’t from Udon comics, it was from Capcom fighting evolution where in akuma ending he destroyed the meteor. I’ve looked all through out the SF udon comics and there never was a feat as such all udon did was give characters more abilities
Oh I have found the calculation for the legendary Akuma meteor striking feat.

Now I need the source. Like which chapter of which comic issue by which publisher.

But if we assume the this feat and the calculation be accepted, then it will be another Gray vs Esdeath - Ryu has better AP and hax to defeat Jin.

Overdue matchups does not mean highly requested.

And yes it is boring debate-wise and no it is not debatable at all. Hope this gives the animation team more time to work on the quality of every aspect of the fight.

Last edited:
Oh I have found the calculation for the legendary Akuma meteor striking feat.

Now I need the source. Like which chapter of which comic issue by which publisher.

But if we assume the this feat and the calculation be accepted, then it will be another Gray vs Esdeath - Ryu has better AP and hax to defeat Jin.

Overdue matchups does not mean highly requested.

And yes it is boring debate-wise and no it is not debatable at all. Hope this gives the animation team more time to work on the quality of every aspect of the fight.
Its not from a comic, it’s from a crossover fighting game. Go to 17:50 and see

Watched the show.

Okay, despite being short the fight is awesome, despite beating the past self (again) the verdict is sounding. Arguably better than Luthor vs Doom in terms of pace (because of the fight pace) - more actual blow trading and less turn based.

I haven't really been rooting or betting, much, but here's my "Record" so far.
  • I had no idea who was gonna win Yoda vs King Mickey
  • I and everyone else but Weekly knew Shadow shitstomped in Shadow vs Ryuko
  • I and everyone else but some admin I can't currently remember the name of knew Doom mostly stomped in Doom vs Lex
  • Right before the fight I told my friend I was betting Heihachi and rooting Geese.
  • And now everyone but Weekly knows Blake shitstomps Mikasa.
So at the current moment you could say I'm 3-0 with what I've actually guessed about, going on 4-0.

Last edited:
tenor.gif
ace.gif

I was thinking of that too, unfollow 1 day or so before it airs
I unfollowed it around tuesday, I do it before any DB :V

They were, all of them said Jin had the stat trinity and few other stuff going for him, with them saying raging demon is the only thing in their opinion Ryu could have won with
Funnily enough, canon Ryu can't use the Raging Demon, even when using the Satsui, Evil Ryu is a what if characters.

One of them i think also went by this to say Jin still wins, canon vs canon, non canon vs non canon, composite vs composite
I mean, that depends on how far you go with the composite.

Can someone explain the connections behind Blackbeard/K. Rool beyond "fat pirates"?
That's just it. But it would be a funny episode.

This was magnificent, I totally love it.

The fact that they're still using comics for street fighter and giving a meteor feat for Akuma
That meteor comes from Capcom Fighting Evolution, which is even less canon than the comics to say it all. (and it's also a shitty game)
(NotoriouSoda already answered it but I keep my reply anyway)

Same.

When BlackDarkness will be here I feel he also would be satisfied.
Satisfied? Nah.... im ******* OVERJOYED!

FINALLY justice done and hell i didnt even considered certain stuff, like jinpachi storms from DR, i forgot Nina knew aikido (though im not a big fan of her especially in online)

Tho there are stuff i gotta point out:

-gun jack they had lower then in jin vs ryu, it was 3.7 megatons, now it was like 1.6 megatons or so, i got a brand new calc for it since months ago done for somewhere else, it is like 13 megatons, highest you can get of it and to point out, none of the ones done from vs wiki accounted the mountains are from a specific location which makes taller then taking the average size

-kazuya one on the profile is like 2% sol, but still sub rel regardless, gun jack laser feat tho low orbit was used for it, not sure how they got that even higher then Kazuya one, tho these days i found something which will give bigger values, im holding on that tho

-even though they shown ascended Heihachi, even in previews, they didnt even brought it up in the fight, the closest thing to it in the fight was pretty much when he was parrying his blows along the auras on him

-they said Heihachi beaten Jack 7, he didnt actually, he faced multiple Jack 6s tho, still at the end of the day, Mishimas treat all Jacks as fodders

-they could have brought the Akuma in tekken as more concrete evidence projectiles aint a big deal, which i said it as well multiples before, Capcom as well shown in the cinematic of the crossover with them having Kazuya null Ryu hadoken with his ewgf

-also like i said multiple times, they dont use the damn lore, for the stuff i was happy (soon to tell) would have expected at least any little mention or hint for them

Now what i loved in this fight:

-they said how all these jack 4s blew on him, which i was surprised, since only a brief moment shows how not just the one who stares at him will explode

-finally they said it how tag 2 exists in lore via tekken 7 showing it in flashbacks, as well how it doesnt contradict anything lore wise, this was one of the biggest stuff many where always were quick to point that tag isnt canon and more stuff, i have been telling what they did in this eps for 4 damn years now whenever i encountered peeps on the topic

-I saw them say he piledrived Jin and Kazuya through floors, that only in the movie happened, so finally they acknowledge that too now, but they didnt give any of the big stuff the movie actually had, but regardless, finally they dropped the "tekken creator said its not counting" bs, at least from what i got from that

-Heihachi analysis was surprisingly really good, elon musk comparison, questioning yoshimitsu what he is, far better then what they did with Jin, wished they done that back then with him

-my heart was beating fast during the fight, it was great, music too, i thought Geese for a moment would have won with the reppuken on the hill to drop him, that was good, also Heihachi telling Geese predictable, good as well, nice retort after several of these

Welp, 3-1 rn. Not that it hurts much seeing as I still like Heihachi as a whole.

Next time is a bore for me and unlike this one, it doesn't seem as debatable. This fight had a whole "Whatever you accept for each" type of debate being a deciding factor. But from what I hear about B v M, it's pretty much tilted to one side or something like that. I also just don't care about either franchises compared to the last episode where I actually have history with Tekken and KoF.

Honestly just want more Fighting Game MUs. Soul Calibur deserves better. Give me Cervantes vs Spinal or Mitsurugi vs Haohmaru...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back