• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If a character who's only power is willpower can beat Willpower itself and a character who's only power is Speed can beat Speed itself, then who's to say they couldn't beat The Writer? Literally nothing supports them being unable to do so.

It's like in math when illogical things happen. If 1=2, then literally everything is possible.
Hi, I'm not really a DC guy but I do sorta know what's going on here

At least enough to know that what you're saying is a high level non-sequitur to the actual discussion, and ranting about how you shouldn't rate characters above common sense doesn't debunk direct showings of Tier 2 feats.

I can use simple math to show why Hal and Wally can beat The Writer if you count Hal beating Willpower and Wally outrunning the Speed Force.

Hal = H, Wally = W, Ion = I, Speed Force = S, and The Writer = G

I = H + 1,000,000, S = W + 1,000,000

H > H + 1,000,000 and W > W + 1,000,000

G = H+W+I+S+∞

However, because H is bigger than a number bigger than itself, and the same is true with W, than:

H > G

W > G

It's simple mathematics. It's also true that G > H or W, because either way is true, because literally everything is true. Anyone can defeat anyone. When you look at it this way, Darkseid being mugged by normal people makes much more sense.

Anyways I'm gonna stop talking about this now because several people have asked me to stop and DC Comics in Versus debating is pointless. Hal beats Ben because Hal can literally defeat The Writer. End of story.

I can use simple math to show why Hal and Wally can beat The Writer if you count Hal beating Willpower and Wally outrunning the Speed Force.

Hal = H, Wally = W, Ion = I, Speed Force = S, and The Writer = G

I = H + 1,000,000, S = W + 1,000,000

H > H + 1,000,000 and W > W + 1,000,000

G = H+W+I+S+∞

However, because H is bigger than a number bigger than itself, and the same is true with W, than:

H > G

W > G

It's simple mathematics. It's also true that G > H or W, because either way is true, because literally everything is true. Anyone can defeat anyone. When you look at it this way, Darkseid being mugged by normal people makes much more sense.

Anyways I'm gonna stop talking about this now because several people have asked me to stop and DC Comics in Versus debating is pointless. Hal beats Ben because Hal can literally defeat The Writer. End of story.
Or

and just

HEAR ME OUT on this one

Hal beats Ben because he has better feats

Sure, despite my not shutting the **** up about it I do truly despise the current topic.

Sure, by all means
okay @ZephyrosOmega @Phantom_Falcon @Theuser789 @WeeklyBattles @EJthe24th
EwtdILPWEAcB4UN

Got Ben to like the pic of it

I just wanna see Dai from Dragon Quest Adventure of Dai in there, don't know who he could face off against though. I think he's the only Dragon Quest character that could really fir for this kind of show.

960x0.jpg
hmmm this is tricky
i feel like someone in the discord need to get him going around the VS community
@Tipper17 huh, legit that's some pretty solid drawing there. Of course I can't say much because my drawing skills are on par with a first grader
thanks m8

Speaking of the current match-up what happened to the prediction blog or am I missing something?
For some weird reason I am expecting them to try to "debunk" Sonic feats in it, especialy the current ones in the wikia, even though I know all of them believe Shadow wins and my everything I am saying is completely unfounded, it's just some feeling I have

For some weird reason I am expecting them to try to "debunk" Sonic feats in it, especialy the current ones in the wikia, even though I know all of them believe Shadow wins and my everything I am saying is completely unfounded, it's just some feeling I have
most of them do buy universal super forms at best it'll be a case if you don't Shadow being at that tier he still scales to far higher feats to allow him to snag the win
but yeah some may try to debunk

I've seen him requested against kid Goku, not sure if it's a good match
He'd get massacred if you buy the moon busting stuff (which I do). Wouldn't be as fun to use an incomplete version of a character like that on one of these webshows anyway.

hmmm this is tricky
i feel like someone in the discord need to get him going around the VS community

thanks m8
I've been hoping to get pages for the Dai series, I even made one for Pop back in 2019 and it was kind of rushed, there wasn't even any calcs at the time, I just wanted an excuse to write about it. It's my favourite shonen series.

BTW am I the only one that finds it funny how in the preview Ryuko sees a three foot bipedal hedgehog riding a motorcycle and her response is her cussing him out for cutting her off?
Touche, they both have seen weird stuff haven't they?
pretty much
Shadow fought Aliens and Gods and hangs out with a robot and a busty bat
Ryuko dealt with Alien Clothing and and Folks who change there sizes at whim

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back