• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Last time they bring back Venom to die to Crona when, without the Cates run, Venom gets destroyed... and they just briefly says "meh Cates run temporary and non-standard" as a box information - not even spoken out - when it changes the verdict completely.

Then they bring back Hulk and let him die to Broly when everyone yells for Broly vs Asura or Doomsday or even Atrocitus and the alike. And then turns out many people enjoy Hulk vs Broly.

Then Yoda vs King Mickey just arrived.

I know Cloud vs Link rematch is requested for years. Just... Everything could happen pal.

Last time they bring back Venom to die to Crona when, without the Cates run, Venom gets destroyed... and they just briefly says "meh Cates run temporary and non-standard" as a box information - not even spoken out - when it changes the verdict completely.

Then they bring back Hulk and let him die to Broly when everyone yells for Broly vs Asura or Doomsday or even Atrocitus and the alike. And then turns out many people enjoy Hulk vs Broly.

I know Cloud vs Link rematch is requested for years. Just... Everything could happen pal.
But if everything could happen, then NOTHING could...

Cover Art
image0.jpg

except that no other character has been largely requested to fight cloud but link and they stated a rematch is happening this season
not to mention awhile back Cloud vs Link has been looked at for serious revaluations
Ryuko's scissor blades are breaking the chaos emerald
Uh oh
Obi-Wan vs Kakashi would like a word with you

Maybe some other mu's with vampires.
Considering Alucard from castlevania or Demitri from Darkstalkers, or any Darkstalkers character I guess.
Also maybe some Frankenstein monsters.
Don't know exactly match-ups but this what can I tell.
Also I heard about Freddy Kruger vs Scarecrow and Pennywise vs Sinestro. Can't say good MU's or bad but that's what I heard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back