• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If they reject the Tier 2 Star stuff then Steven wins as the next best feats for Star has are Tier 8-7.

Speed is kinda tricky (Hekapoo’s feat isn’t clear cut and I’m pretty sure they won’t use Pearl’s ship feat). Star herself has dodged lightning though.
Steven has a rel feat thatisnt pearl's ship feat so he's still faster even if thry discount that

Okay so, I have an outside source that has connections to the research team. They gave me a list of DBs that have been proposed/are happening.

• Galactus VS Unicron
  • Dio VS Alucard
  • Ant-Man VS Atom
  • Doctor Doom VS Lex Luthor / Gilgamesh / Black Adam
  • Link VS Cloud 2
  • Star VS Steven
  • Blake VS Mikasa
  • Scarlet Witch VS Zatanna
  • Cole MacGrath VS Alex Mercer
  • Madara VS Aizen
  • Jason Voorhees VS Michael Myers
  • Bill Cipher VS Discord
  • Cereal Mascot Battle Royale OR Disney Princess Battle Royale
  • Randy Savage VS Kool Aid Man
  • Hermoine Granger VS Juggernaut (ew)
  • Thor VS Vegeta
  • Joker VS Giorno
  • Gandalf VS Dumbledore
  • Ghost Rider VS Spawn
  • Goku VS Superman 3
  • Goku Black VS Reverse Flash
  • Frieza VS Megatron
  • Captain America VS Deathstroke
  • Black Adam VS Apocalypse
  • Black Cat VS Catwoman
  • Piccolo VS Martian Manhunter (ew) / Silver Surfer VS Martian Manhunter (yay)
  • Vision VS Red Tornado
  • Harley Quinn VS Jinx
  • Steve VS Terrarian
  • Kratos VS Asura
  • Magneto VS Tetsuo
  • Punisher VS Judge Dredd
  • Loki VS Kefka
  • Deadshot VS Bullseye
  • Seiya VS Sailor Moon
  • Raidou vs John Constantine (The crew currently believes that Raidou whoops John)
-Eren vs Ken Kaneki

Of course take all of this with a grain of salt. I’m not too confident in what they say but still something to ponder over.
Btw about this. I don't buy it at all. No Pokemon match, and the team already confirmed in a DBC that ep. 151 will have a Pokemon character in it.

I do agree a different Megatron is more Suited for Freeza but whateves
neither have anyone better
The only real issue with with Freeza vs Megatron is the Animation
Megatron would feel janked in Sprites
He actually suggested that Cybertron Megatron is a better opponent for Frieza as they have better connections, similar fighting styles, and more closely aligned motivations rather than G1 Megatron.

He also said Vilgax would be better for G1 Megatron.

He actually suggested that Cybertron Megatron is a better opponent for Frieza as they have better connections, similar fighting styles, and more closely aligned motivations rather than G1 Megatron.

He also said Vilgax would be better for G1 Megatron.
eh im not feeling vilgax vs megatron
Vilgax has Ridley and Dominator
i agree with Cybertron Megs though DB could composite

Eh, that's fair.

But for another matchup, Ridley does have quite a few similarities with Sephiroth if he were ever to return (Albeit it's not the most fair matchup).
  • Hate a blonde-haired main protagonist to an immense extent, and will torment them whenever possible
  • Have literally returned from death multiple times to do so
  • Also destroyed said protagonist's home (Sephiroth burned down Cloud's village and Ridley killed everyone in K-2L afaik)
  • Really like stabbing people through the chest with overly large stabbing weapons
  • Have been merged with powerful alien stuff (Ridley with Phazon and Sephiroth with JENOVA)
  • Briefly acted friendly toward the aforementioned protagonist (Albeit Ridley's was more a facade while Seprhiroth's was genuine before he lost his marbles)
  • Hateful stabby people what more do you want?
  • Shipped with that protagonist from before for some ******* reason?
  • Both (almost) killed Mario in a smash ultimate trailer
I doubt even Phazon would let Ridley beat Sephiroth in the end, but it would be interesting to see.

Last edited:
Eh, that's fair.

But for another matchup, Ridley does have quite a few similarities with Sephiroth if he were ever to return (Albeit it's not the most fair matchup).
  • Hate a blonde-haired main protagonist to an immense extent, and will torment them whenever possible
  • Have literally returned from death multiple times to do so
  • Also destroyed said protagonist's home (Sephiroth burned down Cloud's village and Ridley killed everyone in K-2L afaik)
  • Really like stabbing people through the chest with overly large stabbing weapons
  • Have been merged with powerful alien stuff (Ridley with Phazon and Sephiroth with JENOVA)
  • Briefly acted friendly toward the aforementioned protagonist (Albeit Ridley's was more a facade while Seprhiroth's was genuine before he lost his marbles)
  • Hateful stabby people what more do you want?
  • Shipped with that protagonist from before for some ******* reason?
  • Both (almost) killed Mario in a smash ultimate trailer
I doubt even Phazon would let Ridley beat Sephiroth in the end, but it would be interesting to see.
Why did this reminded me about this meme?
oh6qhsbhtz461.jpg

I don't really like that Ryuko tries to kill Shadow just because he caught her off
Maybe i don't remember Kill La Kill very well, but i'm pretty sure Ryuko is not that aggressive
Its like Dan Avidan once said: "You ever get cut off in traffic and think to yourself 'What if I killed that guy'? I would totally do that if I could if only for the satisfaction."

plus doing a rundown on boros would undercooked given all he did was jobbed to saitama
Technically he is the OPM Season 1 final boss so he has some value.

Wait, which Pokemon should Ash get?
Ash's Pikachu will be there for all his matchups.
The others... It will be a pain to include all or just choose some of his more notable ones.
I believe for Death Battle purpose Ash-Greninja will have to be there. Even if it is currently on missions with Z2 and Squishy.
Maybe more "gag" companions when fighting Nate. Or maybe Rotom Pokedex can show up against Lucy or Nate.

Ridley's best opponent is Vile imo:
  1. Both are villains with a personal connection to the protagonist.
  2. Both have returned from the dead multiple times (Vile twice, Ridley at least six).
  3. Both are criminals who work under other individuals (Sigma/Mother Brain) who commit their violent acts because they want to, rather than for monetary gain.
  4. Both are psychotic killers who adore death and destruction.
  5. Both can fly.
  6. Both have augmented themselves with cybernetics (Meta Ridley/Vile Post X1).
  7. It's a variation on an already popular matchup (Samus vs X).
  8. Both are responsible for moulding the protagonists path at the beginning of their games with unwinnable boss fights (Super Metroid/X1)
  9. Both have successfully gotten the better of the protagonist, and in at least one case would've killed them if not for outside intervention (Zero/Metroid Baby).
  10. Purple colour scheme
Ridley's other opponents are Rayquaza (who has a better fight in Bahamut), Sigma (who stomps and already had his best opponent), Vilgax (who also has Lord Dominator or Megatron (though I still think we're getting Megatron vs Frieza)), Spyro (...no), and ... idk, Bojack? Andross? Boros?

Ridley vs Vile, without a doubt

Last edited:
Technically he is the OPM Season 1 final boss so he has some value.

Ash's Pikachu will be there for all his matchups.
The others... It will be a pain to include all or just choose some of his more notable ones.
I believe for Death Battle purpose Ash-Greninja will have to be there. Even if it is currently on missions with Z2 and Squishy.
Maybe more "gag" companions when fighting Nate. Or maybe Rotom Pokedex can show up against Lucy or Nate.
Assuming we limit his team to 6 Pokemon, I'll assume the following lineup:
Pikachu
Greninja
Charizard
Sceptile
Lycanroc-Dusk
Krookodile/Melmetal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back