• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
EHondaMeteorFeat.png

4-B Steven?

Sub rela and dwarf star Po??

4 FTL KOF???

Like I’m sorry I don’t trust these guys at calcs at all.

bruh the Turkish oil fighter threw the Japanese sumo wrestler at ******* meteor
Solar system Steven was given as a benefit of the doubt, as someone who worked on that blog, not a lot of people were convinced on it
Sub-rela to dwarf star Po is valid via the calc, debunk the basis behind it.
4c KOF, not all of us were behind. Afaik only like, 2 people actually bought it. I didn’t buy it myself

Solar system Steven was given as a benefit of the doubt, as someone who worked on that blog, not a lot of people were convinced on it
Sub-rela to dwarf star Po is valid via the calc, debunk the basis behind it.
4c KOF, not all of us were behind. Afaik only like, 2 people actually bought it. I didn’t buy it myself
Yo pf?

But if that’s they case why did people used the 4c anyway if only 2 people bought it?

In fact if a majority of you guys don’t buy stuff then why even put it?

Last edited:
The problem with Honda's feat isn't that much about it being a gag, but it still has severa problems anyway.

It being an outlier, as no one in the series performed a feat on this level, let alone low ties who are consistently threatened, injured and surprised by much, much lower things.
Even the explosion of the Psycho Drive Base could kill Alpha M. Bison, Nash, Cody, Guy, Sodom and a bunch of other characters who either had to escape or got caught in the explosion (in non canon endings), and even if you ignore surface area this explosion would still be much lower than the meteor feat.

That meteor is destroyed after Hakan spins Honda around himself several times to accelerate him and shoot him upwards, and he is still left hospitalized by it.
This is more of a durability feat, and scaling others characters to that because they harm Honda goes against the fact that neither Honda or Hakan could do it alone.

That arcade ending also comes from SFV, which mainly uses Character Stories to tell the story of the characters in the new game, the arcade are bonus and secondary modes and those endings, especially those in the SFV path (there are path for all the SF main games) tend be more creative and unique (the others are remakes of endings from old games) and most of them are what ifs, sometimes involving Bison's death at the hands of the likes of Nash, Seth and more, they are not reliable, not canon and are overall bonus panels from a secondary mode.

I don't want to turn this thread in a SF debate, nor I want to extensively comment the blog, but I wonder how did they get 400 megatons from the Gotentou island (no calc is linked) or island to country level from Akuma's Sekia Kuretsuha.
I was well aware of the feat, but I never considered worthy because, as you can see only a very small part of the forest is razed to the ground and we don't even the attack reaching space, just high in the sky (we see stars because it's night). I think they might have highballed the curvature shown in the video, but that doesn't seem to be a realistic representation nor is a shot taken from space.
Idk, at the end of the day it might be worthy to be calced.

I also don't understand why everyone is so obsessed with the comics, as if they were so much important and not just very popular in the US.
To be honest, if non-canon material were to be used, it would be the manga(s).
They are japanese and came out well before the American-Canadian comics, and also they are much more relevant in terms of connections with the series, if you look at stuff like Street Fighter II: Ryu (which gave the first representation of Gouken, which was used by Bengus to make a sketch for a storyboard of the Alpha games) and Sakura Ganbaru! (which created Karin, who then was introduced in the games)

The problem with Honda's feat isn't that much about it being a gag, but it still has severa problems anyway.

It being an outlier, as no one in the series performed a feat on this level, let alone low ties who are consistently threatened, injured and surprised by much, much lower things.
Even the explosion of the Psycho Drive Base could kill Alpha M. Bison, Nash, Cody, Guy, Sodom and a bunch of other characters who either had to escape or got caught in the explosion (in non canon endings), and even if you ignore surface area this explosion would still be much lower than the meteor feat.

That meteor is destroyed after Hakan spins Honda around himself several times to accelerate him and shoot him upwards, and he is still left hospitalized by it.
This is more of a durability feat, and scaling others characters to that because they harm Honda goes against the fact that neither Honda or Hakan could do it alone.

That arcade ending also comes from SFV, which mainly uses Character Stories to tell the story of the characters in the new game, the arcade are bonus and secondary modes and those endings, especially those in the SFV path (there are path for all the SF main games) tend be more creative and unique (the others are remakes of endings from old games) and most of them are what ifs, sometimes involving Bison's death at the hands of the likes of Nash, Seth and more, they are not reliable, not canon and are overall bonus panels from a secondary mode.

I don't want to turn this thread in a SF debate, nor I want to extensively comment the blog, but I wonder how did they get 400 megatons from the Gotentou island (no calc is linked) or island to country level from Akuma's Sekia Kuretsuha.
I was well aware of the feat, but I never considered worthy because, as you can see only a very small part of the forest is razed to the ground and we don't even the attack reaching space, just high in the sky (we see stars because it's night). I think they might have highballed the curvature shown in the video, but that doesn't seem to be a realistic representation nor is a shot taken from space.
Idk, at the end of the day it might be worthy to be calced.

I also don't understand why everyone is so obsessed with the comics, as if they were so much important and not just very popular in the US.
To be honest, if non-canon material were to be used, it would be the manga(s).
They are japanese and came out well before the American-Canadian comics, and also they are much more relevant in terms of connections with the series, if you look at stuff like Street Fighter II: Ryu (which gave the first representation of Gouken, which was used by Bengus to make a sketch for a storyboard of the Alpha games) and Sakura Ganbaru! (which created Karin, who then was introduced in the games)
Literally couldn’t have put it better lol. Saman thank you for your ungodly work for fixing the sf profiles. how’s KI going btw?

Also for those calcs are just wrong and high balled so don’t worry.

Uhh, you know besides the Haggar & Honda thing they listed this too:

Reaching Gigaton to Teraton range. How convenient, this is probably what DB would scale Ryu to win. Unless ofc, this one has problems too.

I talked about it, it's Akuma's Sekia Kuretsuha, but their result feels off because of the reasons I mentioned in my previous post, but someone here on the wiki might try to calc it and and see what comes out.

This still comes from Akuma, so scaling Ryu to him is a no no, in the games the latter still can't hold a candle to the former.

Literally couldn’t have put it better lol. Saman thank you for your ungodly work for fixing the sf profiles. how’s KI going btw?

Also for those calcs are just wrong and high balled so don’t worry.
Thank you, you can check my progression with the OG characters here. I won't talk yet about the reboot yet, and surely I'm doing it here.

Also 4c KoF came from a character in kof13 moving in tandem or so with her attacks that are actual light (which even DB researchers said only the wiki says this without any other citation) and took it a face value, aka wank

This should prove G1 is garbage and unreliable, let alone most of their arguments or opinion are simply baseless claims on their interpretation at best

Read Akuma vs Raoh
... Lots of cherry picking...
... At least I get the reason why Ryu legit defeats Jin now...

... Just... Hideyoshi Toyotomi vs Raoh or who else?

Just like VSW I still appreciate G1 Blogs for providing information. Even if its bad arguments, I know now what the bad arguments for matches are.

But yeah, G1 has had worse track record from S6 than DB which is lol
G1 has correct verdicts on stompy matches. Which no extra input or opinion is required. And when they get things wrong... Oh boy and girl...

Last edited:
G1 has correct verdicts on stompy matches. Which no extra input or opinion is required. And when they get things wrong... Oh boy and girl...
Even so, knowing why and how they get things wrong is helpful too. I can learn to avoid those things.

Tho I guess G1 Blog is bit messy because its from large group of different people that have their own opinions and don't comment on all the same matches. I wonder bad verdicts share how many same people.

Also 4c KoF came from a character in kof13 moving in tandem or so with her attacks that are actual light (which even DB researchers said only the wiki says this without any other citation) and took it a face value, aka wank

This should prove G1 is garbage and unreliable, let alone most of their arguments or opinion are simply baseless claims on their interpretation at best
Once again, them having views on character stats does NOT make the garbage or unreliable. Every VS source has their own flaws.

Once again, them having views on character stats does NOT make the garbage or unreliable. Every VS source has their own flaws.
It is garbage and its not the 1st time, stop defending most of them

Also one thing is to have a good reason thats arguable to put a character in a tier and another is to do it based on your wank and clear bias

KoF had 0 presentable proof of light speed, let alone to scale geese to that, meanwhile his opponent had 2 he to argue for + feats close to it for consistency + reasons to legit scale him

Also i never claimed any other place is better earlier, besides one place which actually tries that comes to mind, regardless G1 compared to most of the places is like i said, garbage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back