• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is garbage and its not the 1st time, stop defending most of them

Also one thing is to have a good reason thats arguable to put a character in a tier and another is to do it based on your wank and clear bias

KoF had 0 presentable proof of light speed, let alone to scale geese to that, meanwhile his opponent had 2 he to argue for + feats close to it for consistency + reasons to legit scale him

Also i never claimed any other place is better earlier, besides one place which actually tries that comes to mind, regardless G1 compared to most of the places is like i said, garbage
No they aren't. For the most part, their research is solid and have reasoning to back it up.

Which, they do have good reasoning for the most part. Why would they wank.

Phantom Falcon literally said most of them don't buy FTL KOF lol. Neither do DB

Compared to most places, G1 is not bad at all. They do try for the most part. It's just your massive hateboner for them that prevents you from seeing that. Compared to 2016-2017, they've massively improved.

its a waste of time
like lets focus of Future MU or ones the crew may do in the future
its boring talking about previous ones
No I wanna cry more about my demon husbando and his fight with Ryu.

In terms of future fights they'll likely do, Galactus vs Unicron is easily one of the more exciting ones, especially in regards to the potential of the fight animation.

No I wanna cry more about my demon husbando and his fight with Ryu.

In terms of future fights they'll likely do, Galactus vs Unicron is easily one of the more exciting ones, especially in regards to the potential of the fight animation.
Big G vs Unicron is something i can't wait to see but i feel they need to do stuff to make it standout
its obviously gonna be long as hell tho

in terms of cosmic destruction its need to be over the top as possible
main-qimg-d217420a7eba8eb38c19b3373a31b0bc

Any TF Fans here can Unicron grow as big as a galaxy?

No they aren't. For the most part, their research is solid and have reasoning to back it up.
lobo scales to the supes that beat forger
akuma is FTL and country level
highballs po
ghost rider regen is weaker then deadpool

Need i go further? Its garbage, deal with it and solid research and reasoning to back up =/= wank and personal interpretation
Which, they do have good reasoning for the most part. Why would they wank.
No they dont, read last point above
Phantom Falcon literally said most of them don't buy FTL KOF lol. Neither do DB
Yet still added that there but somehow the opposition having better evidence for that flew over their head because why?
Compared to most places, G1 is not bad at all. They do try for the most part. It's just your massive hateboner for them that prevents you from seeing that.
Yes they are and not the only one who thinks the same of them or similarly
Compared to 2016-2017, they've massively improved.
Sure did, yet they still show otherwise with their "research"

Need i go further? Its garbage, deal with it and solid research and reasoning to back up =/= wank and personal interpretation

No they dont, read last point above

Yet still added that there but somehow the opposition having better evidence for that flew over their head because why?

Yes they are and not the only one who thinks the same of them or similarly

Sure did, yet they still show otherwise with their "research"
YES, PEOPLE HAVE DIFFERENT INTERPRETATIONS OF FEATS! EVEN IF THEY ARE DUMB. And they literally show proof of said feats backing them up. Most of it is solid. That does not make them garbage. Also even without World Forger (which happened when Supes was amped) Lobo still scales regardless.

They do.

I think it was added as a possible highball. Not something dead set.

They are not. They're better than most places because most of the members (Cyber, Speedy etc.) take time to research.

The research has improved. You just don't buy it for whatever reason.

Seriously, your hateboner for G1 is getting really annoying. They make mistakes. We all do. They're ******* human. Don't act like they're inferior because of that.

Last edited:
What Cartoon MU you see next season? Discord vs Bill or Finn and Jake vs Mordecai & Rigby?
Discord VS Bill Cipher it's a must, for other Cartoon MU, i do have several matchups that i would like to see.

Scooby-Doo VS Courage
Numbuh 1 VS Kimberly Ann Possible
Perry the Platypus VS Skipper
Underdog VS Mighty Mouse
Donald Duck VS Daffy Duck
Jenny Wakeman VS Robotboy
Rex Salazar VS Max Steel
Eda VS Eclipsa Butterfly
Grim VS Beetlejuice

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.