• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
There's an in-depth explanation thing for Image Comics crossovers that DB probably wouldn't miss.

"For example, Erik Larsen, the author of Savage Dragon, has defined them as copy characters that live in the worlds of the other books, but that any potential crossovers simply mean that similar events happened in each story world at the same time."

Anyway yeah G1 still bad go figure.

light speed sf is a joke and so is large country sf
Not all of them buy per say there iffy on it
Do you think it’s close or are you on the side of Bardock low diffs?
It's only case if you like restrict it to base Bardock pre Zenkai
And even then it's Planet at best and MFTL vs Large Planet and Relativistic
So Bardock at worst Middle diffs
Zenaki and after stomps

I mean we have SF at Small Building so I don't think there's any room to talk.
Eh I thought so to. But samanpatou seems to actually know more about the verse than anyone of us( hell he’s the one that showed akuma RD didn’t really destroy the soul), but my G haggar is a complete low tier character, outliers existing is normal and sf is no ******* exception to that.

And with that, my
JOYCAP XENO JRPG VS MU CHART

is finished:

Xeno_Matchups_-_Version_7_-_FINISH.png

NEW:

- Disciple Lorithia (XC1) vs either:
Lord Jirall (The Last Story)
OR
Rei Hououmaru (Kill la Kill)

Between false power under a Monoarchy eventually betrayed or thrown out (Jirall) or those that are associates of the very same that manipulate a related asset (Lorithia 'returning' Kallian to the most insolent fight in the game a Telethia form, in the same way Rei used Honoji as a giant mech, initially intended to be Satsuki's before the betrayal), both can be interpreted as MUs for her. See also most relations held hostage until the end of their arc.

- Territorial Rotbart (XC various) VS Chewbacca (Star Wars)

Big, furry, has a lot of animation potential. Why not, right?
yes this is mostly a gag episode, sue me

- Irina Akulov (XCX) vs Sergeant Calhoun (Wreck-It Ralph)

"Yes, I did lose friends and family to a planetary catastrophe insinuated by aliens, why do you ask?"

- Gwin Evans (XCX) vs either:
Hau (Pokemon SM)
or
Daichi Shijima (SMT: Devil Survivor 2)

The lukewarm and honest helping out in the pursuit of warding off Alien threats (Gangelion / UBs / Demons etc.).

REVISED:

- I added a couple of Guilty Gear reps to the chart, those being Axl vs Bart (Xenogears) and Millia vs Emeralda (Xenogears). I don't know that much about GG (and have even shit on the way VSW wanks this series in general), but I do watch enough Big Yellow or Leon Massey to think 'huh, these characters at least look interesting... can I confirm character links...? Yeup, looks good'.

Axl has the whips, and looks enough like a pirate (although I do understand Johnny/May are the pirates in this instance, I like to think Axl sits at the pub with this guy). Millia has the shape-shifting hair and angelic nods, similar to how Emeralda's gear Crescens has... what would you call these, wings? Ears? Idk.

(Oh and Shante is under Emeralda for the same / similar reasons)

And on that bombshell, it's time to end... GOODNIGHT!
Ngl, it was cool to see you build the chart, even though I don’t know much about the characters

Like guys our I don’t want to be that guy, but our sf profiles were completely shit months ago until Saman decide to actually look at the sf canon. I know I’m salty about Jin vs Ryu, but I really love sf and to see these guys to go like…

“Yeah Honda gag feat is legit”

“Yeah Haggar light speed statement from 20 to 30 years ago is legit”

“Also Haggar pile driving the earth is not an outlier and is totally canon despite the fact he’s a complete low tier”

And I’m going to stick with it but **** G1. Some of them

Akuma vs Raoh is still and great match

Last edited:
Like guys our I don’t want to be that guy, but our sf profiles were completely shit months ago until Saman decide to actually look at the sf canon. I know I’m salty about Jin vs Ryu, but I really love sf and to see these guys to go like…

“Also Haggar pile driving the earth the earth is not an outlier and is totally canon despite the fact he’s a complete low tier”

DB probably won't buy either At country let alone light speed but only as Well if you wanna argue character X at this level but we could do the same for Y

“Also Haggar pile driving the earth the earth is not an outlier and is totally canon despite the fact he’s a complete low tier”

Okay I see where your coming from on the Haggar stuff, but even if you consider E. Honda's feat an outlier, I don't see how its a gag feat. Especially since SF aint a gag series and takes itself seriously.

Also once again, people are gonna buy different things for characters. Vs Debating at the end of the day is subjective, even if some of the stuff is bogus or seems dumb.

Like I don't see the point in continuously ******** on G1

Okay I see where your coming from on the Haggar stuff, but even if you consider E. Honda's feat an outlier, I don't see how its a gag feat. Especially since SF aint a gag series and takes itself seriously.

Also once again, people are gonna buy different things for characters. Vs Debating at the end of the day is subjective, even if some of the stuff is bogus or seems dumb.

Like I don't see the point in continuously ******** on G1

e.-honda-sfv-ending.png

Nah man this is clearly a joke also an outlier cuz Honda a low tier as well because arcade endings aren’t canon in sf

But for your last point that fair. Again it’s just there G1 scaling and calcs I have a huge problem with.

I don't see a problem with most of their calcs and scaling. They use different methods than here. Some of them even fall in line with similar stuff here.

Also that feat may be an outlier, but it don't look like its a joke. Especially with the type of series Street Fighter is..

I don't see a problem with most of their calcs and scaling. They use different methods than here. Some of them even fall in line with similar stuff here.

Also that feat may be an outlier, but it don't look like its a joke. Especially with the type of series Street Fighter is..
4-B Steven?

Sub rela and dwarf star Po??

4 FTL KOF???

Like I’m sorry I don’t trust these guys at calcs at all.

bruh the Turkish oil fighter threw the Japanese sumo wrestler at ******* meteor

My thoughts on the E.Honda Feat
There are argument for it being an outlier cause E.Honda is like Soda said a Low Tier
From a standpoint no low tier has feats around that level
However you could make a case it's legit to an certain extent if the number for the feat doesn't exceed the better ones in the game alongside the fact Honda himself needed help and was injured from it
Or argue it legit but only guys like Akuma level can only scale to it

My thoughts on the E.Honda Feat
There are argument for it being an outlier cause E.Honda is like Soda said a Low Tier
From a standpoint no low tier has feats around that level
However you could make a case it's legit to an certain extent if the number for the feat doesn't exceed the better ones in the game alongside the fact Honda himself needed help and was injured from it
Or argue it legit but only guys like Akuma level can only scale to it
Even then you can argue that’s it’s and arcade ending in sf are usually not canon

I think Street Fighter Arcade Endings should be treated as Pokedex entries.

Counted as long as they're not super unreasonable.
So this one then?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back