• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You do understand Thawne could possibly lose the match, right?

image0.png

And with that, my
JOYCAP XENO JRPG VS MU CHART

is finished:

Xeno_Matchups_-_Version_7_-_FINISH.png

NEW:

- Disciple Lorithia (XC1) vs either:
Lord Jirall (The Last Story)
OR
Rei Hououmaru (Kill la Kill)

Between false power under a Monoarchy eventually betrayed or thrown out (Jirall) or those that are associates of the very same that manipulate a related asset (Lorithia 'returning' Kallian to the most insolent fight in the game a Telethia form, in the same way Rei used Honoji as a giant mech, initially intended to be Satsuki's before the betrayal), both can be interpreted as MUs for her. See also most relations held hostage until the end of their arc.

- Territorial Rotbart (XC various) VS Chewbacca (Star Wars)

Big, furry, has a lot of animation potential. Why not, right?
yes this is mostly a gag episode, sue me

- Irina Akulov (XCX) vs Sergeant Calhoun (Wreck-It Ralph)

"Yes, I did lose friends and family to a planetary catastrophe insinuated by aliens, why do you ask?"

- Gwin Evans (XCX) vs either:
Hau (Pokemon SM)
or
Daichi Shijima (SMT: Devil Survivor 2)

The lukewarm and honest helping out in the pursuit of warding off Alien threats (Gangelion / UBs / Demons etc.).

REVISED:

- I added a couple of Guilty Gear reps to the chart, those being Axl vs Bart (Xenogears) and Millia vs Emeralda (Xenogears). I don't know that much about GG (and have even shit on the way VSW wanks this series in general), but I do watch enough Big Yellow or Leon Massey to think 'huh, these characters at least look interesting... can I confirm character links...? Yeup, looks good'.

Axl has the whips, and looks enough like a pirate (although I do understand Johnny/May are the pirates in this instance, I like to think Axl sits at the pub with this guy). Millia has the shape-shifting hair and angelic nods, similar to how Emeralda's gear Crescens has... what would you call these, wings? Ears? Idk.

(Oh and Shante is under Emeralda for the same / similar reasons)

And on that bombshell, it's time to end... GOODNIGHT!

So the other day, someone posted Chris-Chan vs Doflamingo as a joke, but it had really great connections weirdly enough.

That post caused my hyperactive, insomnia-ridden brain to imagine the beginning of Ben vs Green Lantern, but with GL confronting CWC and trying to take The Sonichu Crystals Chris-Chan's medallion. And then I heard the line, "You're not the first Jerkop to try and take this," in my head.

I don't know why, but imagining that visual was stupidly hilarious to me. I'm sorry for sharing that with all of you. It's awful, I know.

Bardock slaps him so hard. He's faster? That's nice. It won't mean anything since his best hits won't even tickle Bardock. The analysis will basically come down to, "As soon as Bardock gets his hands on him, its over."
Bruh like lets play it down here
Nolan at best can be Planet-Maybe Large Planet if ya being generous with Viltrum feat
now got to Bardock
Bardock
Scales to Piccolo Moonbust that can get to Planet-Large Planet in Toeiland DB
After his Zenkai Scales to King Vegeta Planet bust that gets to Dwarf Star Level
So in base he outclass Nolan easily in DC
Now factor SSJ into the fight
50X Multiplier
Could arguably Scale to Vegeta when he fought First Form Frieza to a stalemate and the Same Frieza who did his infamous 1 finger Planet bust
so already Nolan dies badly
@Tipper, am i permitted to invite him?
sure why not

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back