• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
For those thinking Sakuya wins, you might want to brace yourself for DB's rating for her being similar to OBD's. In which case, she gets stomped bad.
communityIcon_65gv0klkzql51.png

The Flash has run on grains of sand in midair
image0.jpg

I wish Wally and Sonic did some physics-breaking shit like this or at least had a Quicksilver-esque slow-mo scene, their fight mostly felt like a DBZ brawl
I guess Sonic turned ground ice but... ehh.

Maybe Flash bumps into Sonic causing chili dog fly into air, but then they do several laps around the cosmic state before Sonic grabs it again.

Although that's not too special either. And they kinda did other episode hopping in DP vs PP and I guess realistically they have that budget too.

Did you seriously ask about video games' Goku vs Superman?

There is no true easy answer. Both series arguably relies on things that aren't universally agreed on. It literally goes either way depending on your train of thoughts.

With that said, personally, most solid logic / least awful logic makes Sonic winner.

I'll be blunt VSW Mario is AWFUL. Legitimately one of the most wanked shit here. I literally joined here because I was too tired to watch on sidelines how wanked Mario gets. This weird VS Power Creep has infested many series and Mario is one of them. Luigi has no consistent logic to beat Thor and Mario cannot face Jiren. Some of the old admins tried to use a review to justify Mario being universal, a ******* REVIEW.

VSW is really bad for allowing this to happen.

Base Sonic should be universal based on same logic used on Mario here.

If we go for BIG lowballing, then by bare minimum Mario is not planet level while Super Sonic is and Mario wouldn't abuse his items consistently enough to make him winner most of the time. Technically a monster composite Mario could spam a lot of invincibility items forever, but that is not what Mario would realistically do. Weirdly arguments for Base Sonic being planet isn't that bad, but in fairness its definitely not what Sonic Team intended. But any logic used on lowballing Sonic can be used on Mario as well. Mario being cartoony franchise doesn't help making it consistent.

As for wank, technically Base Mario would beat Base Sonic. They both might be universal but funny enough Base Mario can be wanked to be way faster than Sonic. Except Super Sonic would be immeasurable which is a speed stomp blitz. Tho I guess Pure Hearts might AP stomp that? but shrug.

Really, I recommend doing research on this yourself, this is still not agreed on topic.

The only good thing about VSW Mario is that by it pissing me off I decided to also join here. Unironically this is one of the better Death Battle forums that exists nowadays.
mario vs jiren will be a real death battle at some point

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back