• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
“Guess who destroyed an even bigger meteor?”
image0.png
Ah yes, how can we forgot capcom fighting evolution feat performed by shin akuma....which had no evidence is bigger or better, but still threw that there as if relevant

the people who nerfed SF into the ******* dirt, I assume?
Its not like they got where they are at now over unreasonable stuff now, remember when other verses went up and down big time after a better look and many were not liking their recent stats?

Most verses arent properly researched till somebody does it and when they do, you get disappointed or mad from them

Is there a quote on that last one? Because I haven’t found one saying so.
The only way they honestly believe in this (if they still do) is because they mix games, comics and other media, along faulty scaling to a god tier over "same power, training" shit, which a certain place blindly believes them and get triggered when they get talked in a bad light about it, not like they give generally to rest of the internet reasons not be talked as such with the community existing there, let alone lack of common sense or research skills

Yeah, I think for some reason they insisted this. If I recall back then this was for counter-arguing TTT2's Jack meteor feat.

Since they now allow that normally, I guess they have found another feat better than 45 gigatons for Akuma?
The thing about that feat is that TTT2 events are literally referenced in T7 so it being non canon is out the window. But no I haven’t seen any feat for SF that put them 6-C.

Akuma island punch was recalced to large town level rip

Gil ocean split isn’t that impressive

Honda’s meteor feat is the biggest outlier in sf history from a low tier to perform

Maybe you can get the large mountain level calc higher but it doesn’t seem like it going to reach that level at all.

Idk if I’m missing any, but from memory there not a lot

Last edited:
Yeah during Ryu vs Jin TTT2 was deemed not canon but for Heihachi vs Geese it was allowed since TTT2 was referenced in T7.

I think they didn't like Jinpachi's being too scaling based so they felt fine using Jack feat as well. But I'm not sure why they think Ryu could beat 45 Gigaton feat.
Its funny they gave Ryu manga, comics, anime and aftermath cinematics, even that crossover, which all were contradicting or non canon to the games, but Jin somehow had to nothingsimilar of these by their logic given, if that aint bias or playing favoritism there dont know what else is

If I remember right, part of the reason they gave Heihachi TTT2 stuff is because with Geese you have to give him multiple continuities, both Fatal Fury and King of Fighters, So it would be unfair to not give Heihachi the same benefit.
Also they noted the only real source of TTT2 being noncanon was the wiki, which isn’t a super reliable source of info, and there are no actual statements that’s it’s noncanon.

If I remember right, part of the reason they gave Heihachi TTT2 stuff is because with Geese you have to give him multiple continuities, both Fatal Fury and King of Fighters, So it would be unfair to not give Heihachi the same benefit.
FF is Geese debut series, KoF is basically a shared universe of some of the SNK titles, FF is canon still but got a few things retconned to still have Geese around, else he would dead by this point if not

Well, it's been the long while of
checks notes
about a week since I posted my last update for
JOYCAP XENO JRPG VS MU CHARTS

Let's see where we got to...

Xeno_Matchups_-_Version_6.png

NEW:

- Pellegri (Xenosaga) vs either:
Gaston (SMTIVa)
OR
Kyouko (Madoka Magica)

Lance users that have either been excommunicated from a religion, or have ties to said religion.

ADDED MUs:

- Emerelda (Xenogears) vs Twelve (Street Fighter: 3rd Strike)

Shape-shifting humanoid entities grown in a lab, that can mimic limbs as weapons.

- Shion Uzuki (Xenosaga) vs either:
Shizuru Taneomi (Bubuki Buranki)
OR
Cyllene (Pokemon Legends Arceus)

Yes, I am giving PLA an MU already that bitch is going to be evil I garun-*******-tee it... anyway

Both of the above can either be considered geniuses or progenitors of geniuses (depending on how you interpret Shion) with ranged weaponry of sorts (will Cyllene be on a team? Who knows?).

- MOMO (Xenosaga) vs Konno Yuuki (SAO)

The Konno surname could be interpreted as a kind of 'in memory' thing, and both Sakura and Yuuki were terminally ill, so I guess 'Mental Terminal' could be the track name / tagline. I can't really pretend there's more to it than that.

- Lin Lee Koo (XCX) vs Vexen (Kingdom Hearts)

Geniuses with Shields... that's literally it.

- Luxaar (XCX) vs Ridley (Metroid)

Family-slaughtering aliens that invade planets and rule galaxies. I needed someone to fight this slug's ugly mug, and here we are.

And with that, every character so far has at least one MU. Dunno where I'm going to find 2 extra XC1/XCX MUs from (or go 1-3, with Lorithia in the other slot), but the point is, we're nearly at a full chart.

Stay tuned!

EDIT: Oh yeah Zinzolin (Pokemon BW) is there under Margilus for prosperity's sake (the whole 'contested blind faith in spirituality put in the wrong place' kind of thing).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back