• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I since I'm fan of Ratchet & Clank, I'd want Nefarious to be in... but I don't have PS5 so lets not talk about him(not like anyone else has).

I'd like more Digimon but most popular MUs they have aren't my cup of tea. I guess rivalry stomping Millie is fun but poor Arceus I guess.

Sir Daniel is cool but too niche and will very likely get stomped.

Bill vs Discord also sounds interesting.

If anyone can get a match for Patapon, they'll be crowned as Master of Based.

Honestly, I'm mostly just along this ride, hoping to see cool fights. S7 was rough but its not all bad. They also did Wario vs DDD which I did request, that was neat.

I guess because of Carnage vs Lucy I am fond of MUs that look dumb but actually work, like Maul vs Akechi. Or maybe its Chorus of Carnage is why I like it. DB doing soundtracks was a great idea.

The problem isn't that TTT2 is or isn't canon (honestly by evidence it seems ok to use) and that Heihachi beats Geese, its that despite TTT2 & Jinpachi 45 Gigatons feats Ryu would still apparently beat Jin.
If they honestly believe that, there better be a good reason for that, nothing from the games or comics have anything matching the two feats they had for Heihachi

Tho they lied on saberwulf vs talbain fight about the speed overall, talbain says he is on his way to surpass light in speed (so he didnt yet) and the robots flight, so this may be another case too from mixing too many mediums of a series and making up feats

Going by what Heihachi vs Geese had, i really dont see how Ryu stood a chance even if they scaled him to Akuma feat which comes short even if they went with the lowest value of jack feat calced
Idk that's them frankly
And its not like HvG had new feats since RvJ either and they still used TTT2 stuff despite what little skepticism there was or the laser beam speed which they said in pop ups being sub rel only to say later its just high hypersonic without explanation as to why
I mean folks can change there minds on characters stats
It's been three years since that fight
This site changes there mind on various stats near 24/7

Its probably really just the Akuma meteor feat. Maybe Honda feat meant that Akuma's feat is plausible.

Because frankly DB does use bit too highballs currently. Steven Universe is not consistently Dwarf Star level. Lex being universal consistently is also a bold statement.

Its probably really just the Akuma meteor feat. Maybe Honda feat meant that Akuma's feat is plausible.

Because frankly DB does use bit too highballs currently. Steven Universe is not consistently Dwarf Star level. Lex being universal consistently is also a bold statement.
Lex has several herald level showings though he's still weaker compared to characters like Superman and Steven does have consistent Dwarf Star stuff via the Cluster.

Speaking about OPM.

esv8dz4s3b371.jpg

Battle Beast VS Lord Boros (Invincible VS One-Punch Man)

Utterly random thought, but is Sakuya Izayoi vs Celebi any good as a matchup, or is it just "no connections beyond time manipulation"? I genuinely don't know if the matchup is good.

If you include Mystery Dungeon, it's a fair matchup going off the sites ratings, since both can get to 2-C.

Utterly random thought, but is Sakuya Izayoi vs Celebi any good as a matchup, or is it just "no connections beyond time manipulation"? I genuinely don't know if the matchup is good.

If you include Mystery Dungeon, it's a fair matchup going off the sites ratings, since both can get to 2-C.
The latter same deal with Hit but at least has the set up for it with Alien Assassin hired to murder some Maid thing

I've just realized that Hit vs Sakuya is on the same level with the shit like Ness vs Sans in that sense that they both have one connection, but still probably good animation and music potential
Except for some reason everyone doesn't treat Ness vs Sans seriously(I'm not telling you to, just saying), but ******* Swan himself likes Hit vs Sakuya, that's bullshit imho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back