• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Midway era MK wont be as low as Netherrealm era, they get separate profiles
Akuma beats Shang, Thor obliterates Raiden, Bison beats Shao even here, Fulgore beats Sektor, Ryu infamously beats Scorpio, Cammy beats Sonya, even by their stats Glacius should now beat Sub-Zero, Falcon beats Cage, Canary beats Sindel and Machamp beats Goro.

Am I wrong? Like damn imagine a L X 10 lol

DEATH BATTLE has revealed the winner pick for the Reddit Community Battle vote. It is...
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Welp, y&#39;all asked for it I guess. <a href="https://t.co/4NKTyArAe6">pic.twitter.com/4NKTyArAe6</a></p>&mdash; DEATH BATTLE! (@DEATHBATTLE) <a href="">August 17, 2021</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Funny but I kinda wish they picked Simon vs Kyle

I found a pretty fun matchup.

BloodyRedRidingHood.jpg

Gibril vs B.B. Hood
(Azure Striker Gunvolt vs Darkstalkers)​
  • Both are young serial killers based on Little Red Riding Hood​
Yeah, no paragraph of connections, but it's a fun little matchup that's also really close. Both are Small City level, and if you consider Jon Talbain's lightspeed statement (Which DB does) then they have literally the same stats (though Gibril has higher AP).

BB and Gibril's existing sprites clash pretty hard, so you might need to make some sprites in-house. On one hand, Darkstalkers sprites for Gibril would look great and might be better for the fight, but since Gibril has three separate forms they need to worry about (Base, Alchemist and Beast) they could opt to give BB Gunvolt style sprites, which would also look pretty good, and Death Battle has been shown to be able to work with platformer sprites (Such as with Ultron vs Sigma and the Mega Man Battle Royale).

It feels like a fun little filler episode for when they don't want to do a large-scale matchup with big important characters.

I found a pretty fun matchup.

• Both are young serial killers based on Little Red Riding Hood​
Yeah, no paragraph of connections, but it's a fun little matchup that's also really close. Both are Small City level, and if you consider Jon Talbain's lightspeed statement (Which DB does) then they have literally the same stats (though Gibril has higher AP).

BB and Gibril's existing sprites clash pretty hard, so you might need to make some sprites in-house. On one hand, Darkstalkers sprites for Gibril would look great and might be better for the fight, but since Gibril has three separate forms they need to worry about (Base, Alchemist and Beast) they could opt to give BB Gunvolt style sprites, which would also look pretty good, and Death Battle has been shown to be able to work with platformer sprites (Such as with Ultron vs Sigma and the Mega Man Battle Royale).

It feels like a fun little filler episode for when they don't want to do a large-scale matchup with big important characters.
Make a match! Make a match! Make a match!

GvS 3 needs to happen because I want to see DC or DB fanboys raging in the comments
Then Goku should probably win, since we almost never see DC fanboys raging when it comes to this show. DC fanboys are like spoiled brats who get whatever they want when it comes to this show, their salt is as rare as diamonds.

Not saying people should outright want people to be angry, but theoretically if you did.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back