• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly, its cool because:
1. It features a megaten character(outside of persona play a real shen magoomi tensay game )
2. It has a lesser known character beat a more popular character(maybe)
Oh no it’s nearly a guaranteed win for our chad Raidou. Constantine needs prep time to do his higher end stuff. Plus that higher end stuff is often taken out of context.

Today I redux this match up since it's her birthday
Not my TN:
4ffa42c3-05c6-4dc5-acd5-5d6e94bc03f2

Irene Belserion vs Nine the Phantom (Fairy Tail vs Blazblue)
Connections(remake): Connections: Both are creators of their own magic in their respective universe(Ars Magus/Dragon Slayer Magic) for which they taught others to it. Both had decent lives until an unfortunate circumstance(Trinity released the Mind Eater on Terumi after being convinced by Kazuma, which caused Trinity and Nine to be killed by Terumi and thrown in the boundary. Irene was slowly turning into a dragon due to a dragon seed in which her husband found out, so he ordered his people put her in a dungun pregnant with a child. She was tortured, humiliated, and beaten until the last moment when her stomach was about to be cut, she fully completed her transformation and killed her husband) which caused them to go insane, and become antagonists to the heroes. They have powerful daughters(Kokonoe and Erza) that they have to fight eventually and both can summon meteors.
Also they had the final moments to make themselves better for the heroes. Irene killed herself for her daughter and the sins she committed when she left Erza in Rosemary Village and Nine used the last of her magic to put a time stop and chains on Izanami to give the heroes a few days to come up with a plan

Today I redux this match up since it's her birthday
Not my TN:
4ffa42c3-05c6-4dc5-acd5-5d6e94bc03f2

Irene Belserion vs Nine the Phantom (Fairy Tail vs Blazblue)
The textbook example of how a matchup with apparently good close connections can be super bad by ignoring the power difference.

Aw sick, well good thing Chadunoha wins
I am thinking Yuki Terumi vs Thaal Sinestro (Post-Crisis) will steal the first non-Marvel win against DC before Raidou Kuzunoha The XIV (Shin Megami Tensei) can win against John Constantine by a slightly better TV show/anime/cartoon appearance.

Well, if more SMT characters can show up (and Death Battle actually buys the tier 1 stuffs), then maybe Aleph vs KOS-MOS or even the long spammed Aigis vs Noel Vermillion can come to a reality.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back