• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bloody Red Riding Hood: BB Hood vs Gibril

Oh hey, two serial killers based on Little Red Riding Hood. Neat.

Rules: Speed Equalized. Otherwise SBA.

latest.png
latest.png
B.B. Hood:
Gibril:​
Inconclusive​

Important to note that it's likely out of character for Gibril to manipulate her opponent's weapons, considering Gunvolt's Dart Leader and it's darts were never affected during his fight with Gibril.

Important to note that it's likely out of character for Gibril to manipulate her opponent's weapons, considering Gunvolt's Dart Leader and it's darts were never affected during his fight with Gibril.
Can this be overlooked if both characters are bloodlusted?

Idk gunvolt well, but I know a little about darkstalkers so I'm gonna try and say somethings about BB.Hood

She’s an S class hunter. capable of fighting against B+ class darkstalkers While even C class darkstalkers can take down entire armies alone. she even managed to impress Jedah Dohma who is an S class darkstalker.

She has tons of hidden weapons and weapons disguised as harmless things like apples to take her opponents off guard. her arsenal includes knifes, guns, bombs, so many bombs, and her basket can shoot rockets and grow in size to hit people with

She also seems to have an lifting advantage which is important cause some of her moves are grapples and others have her outmaneuver her enemies

she acts harmless at first to catch you off guard. stuff like giving you a bomb disguised as an apple, getting close to shoot you in the back or pretending to trip and fall only to stab you with a knife.

After that she uses her many weapons to blast you when at a distance, when up close tries to get behind you and slice your throat, grabbing and spinning you around creating a small tornado, drowning you in a pool of her tears and pinning you down to shoot.

she also teleports, using it to dodge attacks and summon other hunters to help her

she acts harmless at first to catch you off guard. stuff like giving you a bomb disguised as an apple, getting close to shoot you in the back or pretending to trip and fall only to stab you with a knife.

After that she uses her many weapons to blast you when at a distance, when up close tries to get behind you and slice your throat, grabbing and spinning you around creating a small tornado, drowning you in a pool of her tears and pinning you down to shoot.

she also teleports, using it to dodge attacks and summon other hunters to help her
So that means BB hits first? Unless Gibril is notified about that behavior

Eh, given Gibril's stamina and having the strongest armor of The Seven means she'll probably not be too harshly affected by a surprise attack.

I conferm what Knifeman said, and yes, due to SBA Gibril would know that BB Hood is her enemy and wants to kill her, so that nulls most of BB Hood's innocent act, although she still can make it look like she is less threatening that she really is and still keeps her weapons hidden and disguised.

I need some details on what Gibril does in combat, how she behaves and such.

Uuuh, at the beginning she’s defensive and projectile based, but if you get to like her to 2/3rds HP in gameplay she switches to offensive rushdown. Look at the page, the gifs I made should give you a good idea

Uuuh, at the beginning she’s defensive and projectile based, but if you get to like her to 2/3rds HP in gameplay she switches to offensive rushdown. Look at the page, the gifs I made should give you a good idea
Gunvolt when you're making gifs for bosses:

Btw, I forgot to check the AP, but Gibril seem to have a fairly wide advantage, which can be increased by her Beast Mode.

Ok, so the start would mostly be a ranged fight, with Gibril flying around and throwing axes, blood puddles and maybe things like pebbles and metal stuff which can be found around in Central Park (due to SBA, the battle takes place there).

On her own, BB Hood has her basket-rocket launcher, an uzi, mines she can drop and can boost her rate of fire with The Killing Time and ask for support with Cool Hunting.
I don't know about Gibril's experience, but BB Hood does daily training for controller shooting, has mastery over her weapons and constantly used them in her profession, in which she excels and is most likely the best in the world, so she has a very good aim and experience.
We can't know for sure which creatures BB Hood fought, but Flight and Projectiles aren't rare abilities in Darkstalkers, so it could be safe to assume she is experienced with foes using them. She also has good mobility and acrobatics, with double jumps, spins, backflips and such.

Gibril's beast mode seems to be more problematic for BB Hood, with boosted AP, speed, afterimages and sheer tenacity, but at the same time her style resembles that of a wild beast, similarly to the kind of creatures that inhabit the world of Darkstalkers, like werewolves, which BB Hood is known to hunt.

Would like to note that Gibril has manipulated bullets before when she had a shotgun to move at light speed, but still she doesn’t do it here since it’s either not in char or smth smth Gv Hair idk bro

Gibril’s blood projectiles can help for defense against the bullets but if GV’s darts can go through it her’s can too

Yeah, Beast Mode is definitely more worrrying to deal with, is stance alone makes it hard to aim as it’s main gimmick in the game itself

Even in Beast Mode, Gibril isn't just a wild beast. She can move in such a way that she can get out of the sight of even Gunvolt, who's a skilled combatant in his own right.

However, I could see BB using the fact that Gibril gets mad when called short to her advantage, like Copen did.

I think that, despite the boosts, Beast Mode will actually be easier for BB Hood to handle.

Hunting beast-liek creature, like Werewolves, is what he does all the time, and also she has a good h2h skill and her LS is mostruously higher than Gibril's, meaning that is she connects a grapple, that's surely going to work, and one of them consists in BB Hood restraining you with an arm and slashing your throat with a knife. Gibril losing.

Overall BB Hood also constantly hunts monsters with a variety of powers, even if we judge only by what the general cast of Darkstalker is able to do, and almost all of them have some type of projectile, and added to BB's mobility, I think she has the ability to deal with Gibril's alchemist mode.

Overall, I believe it would be a hard battle because of defense and speed boosts and stats advantage, but BB Hood has the tools, experience and good enough stats to win.

Back