• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
just misinterpretation of the line
long story short it was accurate but not in the way for assume it was
but it led to the MHA fandom breakdown which led to some HILARIOUS Times
yeah it is kinda funny
Well they also don’t like him cause he’s low key a pedophile. He told a 6 year old girl that he “can’t wait to see what she looks like in 10 years.”
Honestly, he kinda looks like a creep too from the screen shots I’ve seen. it’s probably best the thing wasn’t actually a thing

Ms. Marvel is Deku’s best MU btw
Eh... jury's still out on that one...

When I saw that title, I thought of Osmosis Jones vs that one guy from Cells at Work.

E84HD14XEAk3DvW
Should I feel bad for laughing?

You know, at start of the year I considered Frieza vs Megatron likely but in hindsight they could still easily snub out DBZ from this season. And Frieza vs Megatron's luster has definitely decreased a lot as well.
1.They easily could if they want but at the same time would be weird not to have Dragon Ball involved in this season
also the latter means little especially where if DB wants it they'll do it regardless

Anyways, I think I found the best Samus matchup:

• Both character's parents were killed by a purple ****** (Purprill and Ridley) when they were young.​
  • They were eventually taken in by a being of another species (Girouette, a Reploid and the Chozo)​
  • Both are hybrids (Aile, like all humans in Mega Man ZX, has mechanical parts to make her closer to reploids while Samus has Chozo DNA)​
  • Both are biologically connected to several major antagonists (Aile has some of Master Albert's DNA, which connects her to all other Mega Men and obviously Master Albert himself. Meanwhile, Mother Brain claims to have effectively "Given birth" to Samus, and her DNA has been copied by various beings (Such as the SA-X and Dark Samus))​
  • Thanks to the DNA that's been added to them (Master Albert's blood and Chozo DNA), they can use several different armors that give them various powers and abilities.​
  • They also can use a suit that can be interpreted as "Evil", with Model OX for Aile and the Phazon Suit/Dark Suit for Samus​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back