• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Expecting more than 1 Xeno fight is already a big goal too lol
xENOtape.png

On another note, it's time for the next round of
JOYCAP'S XENO JRPG VS MU CHARTS

Xeno_Matchups_-_Version_4.png

There's a hell of a lot on this list (and some position shifting) since the last time I posted this, so I'll just pick out some of my favourites:

- Grahf (Xenogears) vs Inari (Kyousougiga)

Masked distributors of power that have a questionable 'father' relationship with the main character, and are ultimately taken to task by said main character by the end of their arcs.

- Luis Virgil (Xenosaga) vs Ansem, the Seeker of Darkness (Kingdom Hearts)

Just... look at Virgil's Gnosis projection, and tell me that's not Ansem's heartless...

I can't even pretend there's more to it than that. Oh, and I guess that Virgil was technically working for Vector, in the same way one of the Ansem's was an ex-scientist. Both have also lived more than once, Virgil as a Testament, and Ansem as one of 13 Xehanorts (also with basic heartless laws and stuff)... oh and they also have multiple transformations!... ok, you know what? There's a LOT to this matchup that I'm probably going to find more before I get to posting this.

- Erich Weber / Voyager (Xenosaga) vs
Dark Konoha / Snake of Clearing Eyes (Mekakucity Actors)
OR
Ares (God of War)

"Yes, I am responsible for the death's of a side character's wife and child, how could you tell?"

- Alvis (XC1) vs Kaworu Nagisa (Neon Genesis Evangelion)

Cryptic god/messenger-figures to the main character almost exclusively, with a pretty boy form and... questionable sexual preferences.
Who the guy with Walter?
Actually, that's just given me an idea:

Shuuya_Kano_vs_Izaya_Orihara.png

Shuuya Kano (Mekakucity Actors) vs Izaya Orihara (Durarara)

Teenage street punks with themes and underlines in character psychology, Izaya himself being self explanatory, while Shuuya taking after Anayo as one of the leaders of the Mekakucity Dan after her death.
Also still need to read or watch Durarara

Who the guy with Walter?

Commander Margilus (Xenosaga)

The link being that Both are sacrificial to their given biblical entity (Christ / Lucifer) to a fault. Both can also be considered ex-rivals and moral traitors to one of a series main characters (Jin Uzuki having a long history with Margilus in general, and Walter pulling out on Flynn in SMTIV, depending on which ending you get).

"Even a fool has his pride."

Naruto was a mistake
Naruto made fewer mistakes than a lot of franchises. Just their mistakes are more prominent.

I looked at Mitsuru Kirijo's profile, and I start to think that she could solo the whole RWBY verse.
Are you saying BOS Mitsuru can solo the RWBY verse? Because BOS Mitsuru can dish out more than most RWBY cast can tank.

DB has staggeringly decreased new franchise uses.

And any niche series in DB is thanks to them being aware of them already like Bucky or Lucy.
And we talk about Sailor Moon and Kill la Kill and Soul Eater being as niche as Bucky O'Hare and Elfen Lied.

Behold Small building level+ Fast & Furious with Saurian Stomp

@Jimmy.robinson.5099 you're probably the closest so far (3/6 correct). And no, there are no YGO characters (I distanced myself from that series a long time ago)

@JoshDoshMosh Shulk is the only Xeno character on there. There are also no FE or Monster Hunter characters (hint: think more 'Operation Rainfall').

@BlackDarkness679 Needless to say, yes, that is Kirito.

Some of my picks are kinda obscure. Keep trying.

Vegeta vs Thor is neat enough to talk as a future ep.

Or what, do you want to actually talk about Batman vs Iron Man?
I mean Thorgeta is neat enough to talk about
No like, the normal jazz with Bats vs Tony.

Final Suit vs God Killer or whatever are strongest.

Bats vs Tony has been ignored for most of its time its been announced lol
Apperently final Batsuit is Makes it close with his hax but GodKiller just too stronk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back