• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh yeah, saw prediction vid too.

Guess that covered things too well if it led to no one talking about it that much.

I mean we're expecting Tony to Win anyways as well given the stats they gave for Lex vs Doom only difference is Tony is gonna be far higher
Yeah they said that FB beats GK and no one seems to have disproven that claim so I guess so
I've seen folks disgaree in the discord and brought up The GodKiller resisting the Phoenix Mind Fuckery

Don't mind me just Posting the STRONGEST Cartoon Channel
CartoonNetwork.jpg

Nicknerds and Disney Boys need not apply

I can argue against it and for Gon now that i actually know the connections

Still gotta watch MHA, all I know is the grape guy is bi or something(?) and also no one likes him for some reason, inside the show and outside
just misinterpretation of the line
long story short it was accurate but not in the way for assume it was
but it led to the MHA fandom breakdown which led to some HILARIOUS Times

I can argue against it and for Gon now that i actually know the connections

Still gotta watch MHA, all I know is the grape guy is bi or something(?) and also no one likes him for some reason, inside the show and outside
If I understand things correctly they hate grape boy because he's the pervert of the series and since the fanbase is 14 year old woke white zoomers whose first anime was MHA they get mad at him, don't know the rest because I dropped the show after season 3 but that's what I've learned.

If I understand things correctly they hate grape boy because he's the pervert of the series and since the fanbase is 14 year old woke white zoomers whose first anime was MHA they get mad at him, don't know the rest because I dropped the show after season 3 but that's what I've learned.
Well they also don’t like him cause he’s low key a pedophile. He told a 6 year old girl that he “can’t wait to see what she looks like in 10 years.”

Yeah, as far as i know the Final Batsuit might not be used, as it required a lot of loops for him to get it, and it is very non-standard, far future alternate universe created by a god who specifically created that universe with the intent that THAT version of batman had all the means to make it and then gifted to our version of bruce, plus it's mostly mother box tech it seems, which is really strong, but going by Doom vs Lex who also had a motherbox tech suit, and it's only real feat is beating the Justice League with weapons designed to beat them and it's mind control, which has the possibility of getting resisted...honestly doesn't really look good for Batman either way, when Ironman has the Godkiller and can still summon all of his other suits to back him up too, which would include the Godbuster Mark 2 and the Phoenix Buster and all the big guns if pushed against the wall.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back